Misery

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Weeks passed and certain things just come up. He's giving more hints that's just breaking your heart. You just kept quiet about it. As much as you want to talk about, you just don't have the guts to say it. You just don't have that enough courage to say it.

Like one time, when you're having lunch with Luhan, you saw his car in a certain parking lot just quite near the Italian restaurant you're eating at. Excitement quickly rushed on you and you quickly fiddle on your Chanel bag to look for your phone.

"What's with the excitement?" Luhan asked as he eyed you.

"I'm just going to invite Myungsoo to eat lunch with us." You winked and pressed #1 that immediately connects to Myungsoo's line.

"Hello?"

"Honey.. Would you like to have lunch with us? I'm with Luhan." You talked to your phone as you eyed Myungsoo that stands beside his car. It took him minutes to answer back.

"Sorry, but I'm in a meeting right now. Call you later 'kay? Take care." Myungsoo ended the call and your heart broke in pieces when you saw a gorgeous, tall and y woman who got into Myungsoo's passenger seat.

You gripped into your phone as tears welled into your eyes. You sniff back on your tears and tried to put on a happy smile just for Luhan.

"What did he say?" Luhan glanced up at you and frowned. "Are you crying?" He reached forward to wipe a single tear that slid down on your cheek.

You quickly shook your head and put on a fake smile. "Why would I cry? Gee. A dust just got into my eyes. No worries, Luhannie. Mmm, Myungsoo said he can't.."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter