Cease

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You squinted your eyes as light seeps in the curtains. It was too bright that you instantly shot awake. You rubbed your eyes and did a little stretch, but you accidentally hit something.

Your eyes shot open and turned your head to see Myungsoo deeply asleep. Scenes from last night flash on your head making you frown. You know Myungsoo too well, he's a deep sleeper so he'll not know that you accidentally hit his head.

Somehow, you're delighted with the view beside you. You're surprised that he’s in the same bed with you, though the fact that you locked the door last night was still a mystery to you.

"Who am I joking? Of course he has the spare key." You rolled your eyes.

He’s facing you, with soft snores escaping on his lips and have the opportunity to reminisce his Adonis-like features. Myungsoo's delicate face looks younger, cheating his age and he's too calm on his sleep not to be reminded by the fight you two had last night.

His pouty lips that you miss so much are parted slightly, and his black hair is in mess but that made him even more hot.

"How could anyone look this good?" You murmured as you trace his lips. "Of course, he's Kim Myungsoo. Its a given he always look good in every angle." You chuckled, proud of your husband's looks.

Minutes of staring dreamily at your husband's look, you grew aware that he's already late from work. You shook him up hardly to wake him up.

He groans, mumbling 5 minutes more and pulls you closer to him, resting his chin on your head an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter