Baby talk

His Mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"The lovely couple is here!" Mrs. Kim squealed and welcomed both of you with a bear hug. Myungsoo groaned at the breathe taking hug from his mother, earning a giggle from you but he, nevertheless, returned the hug.

"I missed you, omonim." You kissed her cheeks and hugged each other after she's done with Myungsoo. Its been a while since the two of you had been on his parents' house ever since you two got married. Because of his busy schedule, he can't visit often.

"I thought you forgot about us since you two don't even bother to visit us." Mrs. Kim pouted and you cling into her arms.

"Its not like that, omonim. Of course we wanted to visit you as much as we like." You stated, resting your head on her shoulders trying to easen her tantrums. "But work gets us so busy." You're busy with your culinary studies because you're already graduating while he's busy on their family business.

"Where's Dad and Moonsu?" Myungsoo looked around the house to see signs of his father.

"They're both not here. Your father is playing golf with Mr. Park. I don't even know where your Moonsu is." Mrs. Kim facepalmed in realization. "Aigoo. You know, Moonsu has been staying up late. It'll be early if he arrives 3am in the morning." Mrs. Kim declared as she led you two into the garden for fresh air.

Myungsoo pulled the chair for you to sit and sit beside you. Mrs. Kim is right across the two of you, ordering the maids to prepare snacks for the 3 of you. Its been a long time since you visited the Kim's mansion.

This garden is also the place where Myungsoo brought you to introduce you as his girlfriend. The garden somehow ease your nervousness because of its beauty. Lots of flowers are blooming and seemingly smelled fresh, just like those in provinces. Mrs. Kim is fond of flowers eversince she's young and whenever she's not busy with paperworks, she'll drown herself to gardening.

"Have you been eating, Myungsoo? You're so thin. Look at you, bones is obviously seeping through your skin! Plus those awful eyebags!" Mrs. Kim noticed and playfully tossed the gloves over Myungsoo. "I'l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter