Hardship.

I fell in love with my fan.

Life hasn't always been good to you.

Recently, you noticed Himchan has been tweeting to Hyunah alot. Jealousy filled your mind. Every time your phone notification goes off, you see it's a tweet from Himchan to Hyunah.

You threw your phone for the fifth time that week. You really had a bad day.

You failed your history test, Dee didn't go to school, Himchan was tweeting Hyunah alot.

You sighed in frustration and looked out the window. "Whats up with those two? It's getting annoying." 

You looked at your phone once more before switching it off. "fine i'm not tweeting you today."

 

Himchan checked twitter for the 100000th (kidding!) time that evening. He hasn't seen a tweet from you yet.

"Why isn't she tweeting me?" He sighed.

Zelo who was watching Iron Man suddenly stop up and glared at Himchan. "CAN YOU STOP MAKING NOISES I'M TRYING TO WATCH SOMETHING HERE!"

Himchan sighed again and Zelo stomped into the room in anger. "GEEZ!"

Looking out the window, Himchan stared at the moon. "Why wouldn't she tweet.. did something happen to her?"

Worried, he quickly went to your profile. The last tweet was to Dee. 

"I'm irritated, phone's off. Don't think i'll be back for awhile. X see you tmrw!"

Himchan clicked on Dee's profile. Sitting up straight, he scrolled down.

"Stupid boy.. Flirting openly.. Making her hurt. Are you THAT stupid? dude!"

*BOY?* Himchan's eyes widen. *SHE LIKES SOMEONE THATS NOT ME?!*

He continued reading, and slowly, a smile appeared on his face.

"Stupid himchan.. if i were ~~~~~ i would have flew to korea and kicked his !!!!"

Himchan smiled and laughed. "silly girl.. jealous over something i've planned for her."

He tweeted and placed his phone on the table. "Goodnight ~~~~~~."

 

You woke up and headed to school, not bothering to check your phone. Didn't want to see Himchan's tweets to Hyunah anymore.

You spent the day staring blankly at walls.

Dee tried talking to you but you seemed so distant.

"SERIOUSLY WILL YOU JUST-" Dee shook you and she quickly let go of you when she noticed your lips were pale.

"oh my god you're sick? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Dee quickly rushed you off to the school clinic.

 

After sleeping for three hours, the school nurse woke you up and gave you some medicine, it was one hour before school ended.

You, who were not allowed to go home because Dee didn't allow you to go home alone, waited for her in the clinic.

You took your phone out and went to twitter.

Staring at Himchan's tweet, you broke out into a huge smile.

"To those who think i'm dating.. no. don't think that way!"

You laughed and shook your head. "Seriously.. Himchan.."

 

"I'm sick, with a high fever.. School .. I had a bad week." You tweeted himchan. "Oppa. I miss you. I want to see you. So much."

You went back to sleep for another hour, waiting for Dee to come fetch you.

Never in your life will you imagine or thought, that Himchan was preparing..

 

For the day he meets you.