First time.

I fell in love with my fan.

*From this chapter onwards, it's about what happened before and it will tell you whats going on in the future! ^-^*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"YAH OPEN UP RIGHT NOW!" Dee shouted from the other side of the door.

Ignoring the constant knocking on the door, you blasted your music and continued staring at your computer screen.

Pressing the refresh button, you refreshed Jae's Me2Day homepage.

Nothing new popped up and you sighed.

It's been 6 months since Jae left you and everyday, you've been in this state.

Ignoring your family members once you come home from school, ignoring all your friends, ignoring text messages and calls.

All your friends except one, left you. Dee is the only one who remained.

You looked out the window and tears fell down your cheeks.

 

Jae was someone you loved with all your heart. 

Your (ex)friend, Hyemia, introduced Jae to you as both of you had to do a project together with someone from another class.

After the projects, you and Jae spent a lot of time together, resulting feelings to form.

You fell for him and he also fell for you.

Everyday, both of you will go to school together, go back together. You guys practically did everything together.

Till one day.. Jae disappeared.

 

You waited impatiently as you glanced at your watch. "Aish oppa's late.." You pouted and looked around. Jae was never late.

You looked at your watch again and sighed in annoyance. Leaving your house, you walked towards school alone.

When you went to class, you expected to see Jae there with banana milk, apologising for not turning up.

But no.

Jae wasn't there, and there was no one at his seat. You asked everyone you knew if they saw him but none of them knew where he was.

Till lunch time, Jae hasn't appeared in school.

He didn't text you either, and you started to worry. You texted him 10 times and he never replied you once.

After school you rushed all the way to his house, running non stop.

When you reached, you got a shock of your life.

There was a moving van, and a new family was moving in.

You walked up towards the family.

"Hello there, may i know whats going on here?" You asked while trying to catch your breathe.

The couple told you that they bought this house a week ago, and that the family moved last night.

When you heard that, your heart sank.

"Wh.. What?"

 

That night, you emailed Jae, you tweeted him, you even checked his Me2Day which he always use when he was around.

No messages, no replies, no emails, no status updates.

You cried so badly, and ever since that day, your life changed.

You lost all your close friends, you lost your smile and motivation to do anything.

You did badly at school, and all you did was stare into space.

Dee was the only one who still tried to make you feel better. 

But nothing worked.

 

 

You stared blankly at Jae's Me2Day and felt someone tapping your back. "Well i was smart enough to take the spare key.. I never thought of that before did i?" You turned and looked at Dee with tears pouring down your face.

Dee's smile faded and without a word, she hugged you.

"There there.. Everything's gonna be alright." You hugged her back and cried out all your frustrations and anger, and also, sadness for the past 6 months.

 

"I'm bringing you to a concert this weekend, to cheer you up, understand?" Dee looked into your eyes.

After 6 months of declining, you finally nodded your head.

"Good girl" Dee hugged you again.

 

After that concert, your life definitely got a lot better.

 

------------------------------------------------------

Hehe hello there readers ^-^ 

This part isn't actually very much connected to what's gonna happen in the future..

But it was a neccessary thing to do bc it happened in the real story haha.

I hope that this story is interesting enough for you!

Till then ^^ x