dedication

I fell in love with my fan.

You smiled to yourself as you watched your best friend scream her lungs out for a guy named Myungsoo.

Even though INFINITE was a new boy band, she's been a huge fan of them ever since their pre debut and has been constantly supporting them since then.

You never knew how much Dee loved them till today.

"Myungsoo ah!" Dee finally stopped screaming and pouted. "Oppa's ignoring me." You suppressed a laugh from seeing this side of Dee.

It was different from her usual acting.

"Yah stop laughing, when Big Bang comes out you'll know what i'm feeling." Dee smiled. 

After 2 groups perform, it was finally Big Bang's turn.

You watched them with shining eyes and started jumping up and down too.

Finally after listening to them from your computer and iPod, you actually got this chance to meet them in real life.

After the concert, a smile was permanently planted on your face. "Did you see that! Daesung heard my screams! He pointed and even waved at me!" You giggled and hugged Dee's arm.

Dee smiled and nodded. "You were the only one in the whole section who screamed him name"

After that night, your smile and happy personality came back to life.

You apologised to your family and also thanked Dee for making you happy once again.

 

"Dee it's Himchan oppa" You passed her your phone. "This is the trainee I've been talking about!"

Dee took a glance and made a face. "Nothing beats my myungmyung~" You gave her a look and started to tweet Himchan.

"Nice to meet you! My name's ~~~~~." You started off.

Ever since the day you discovered Himchan's twitter, you would send him daily tweets of encouragement.

"Eat well and practice hard!"

"Sleep early!"

You never knew that because of this, Himchan's heart actually fluttered.

 

Himchan watched as the other TS trainees left the practice room for dinner. They had 3 hours before the next practice session.

Himchan whipped his phone out and went on twitter. "I'm sorry for spamming you oppa, it's just that i tweet you alot.. and no one else does.."

Himchan laughed at your cuteness and shook his head. 

"It's things like this that makes me happy." He muttered to himself.

After thinking for a long time, he decided to test you.

"I'll have a fantalk and not reply her on purpose.. Let's see her dedication.." Starting his plan, Himchan replied every other mention he received, except yours.

 

You jumped up and down in your room and threw your phone on your bed.

"WHAT DID I DO WRONG!" You crossed your arms in annoyance and pouted.

Even dee was helping you. "Yah Himchan ah, ~~~~~ tweets you every single day and you refuse to reply her. Tsk!"

Himchan on the other hand saw that tweet and laughed. *I know*

You sat on your bed and watched as he replied everyone except you.

"Himchan oppa do you happen to hate me because i tweet you too much?" You felt sad and scared at the same time.

The next thing that happened shocked you.

 

"Thank you for all the sweet encouragement and messages i receive from you everyday! None are annoying and i don't hate anyone, thank you. Goodnight!"

 

From that tweet onwards, you knew that Himchan actually reads your tweets.

A smile crept on your face. "You tease."

 

Himchan smiled to himself as he read you tweets on your profile. He has been secretly stalking you too.

"Himchan oppa might not have replied me but.. I still love him.. so much."

He smiled to himself and sighed in relief. *She really is dedicated*

 

Your feelings for Himchan increased over the years, you started liking him more and more.

Little did you know.. He actually likes you too.