Bond

I fell in love with my fan.

"WARRIOR HU!!!!!!" You punched the air and giggled to yourself. Himchan finally debuted under TS Entertainment in the boy group called BAP. 

You replayed the MV for the nth time and stared dreamily at your screen.

You paused at Himchan's part and sighed. "why are you so good looking why?" You switched the page to twitter.

"WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME EXPLAIN YOURSELF!" You tweeted Himchan.

You smiled happily to yourself, Himchan's dreams finally came true. When he was a trainee, you knew how hard life was for him.

Everyday you'll motivate him with tweets, making sure that he will feel loved, even though you aren't physically there with him.

You looked at the clock. It was 1am. "Time for bed.." You turned your computer off and crawled under the covers.

Taking your phone out, you sent Himchan a goodnight message.

 

"From today onwards, you're gonna get famous.. I.. really hope you won't forget me.. I love you, Kim Him Chan."

 

You placed your phone on your bed side table and turned the lights off.

 

Himchan and the rest of BAP smacked each others palms as they checked their Music Video on Youtube.

"10,000 views in one day! Oh yeah!" Zelo started jumping up and down.

Himchan looked at the clock and quickly took his phone out of his pocket. *She should have left a goodnight tweet by now*

Instead of seeing a small number of tweets, Himchan's eyes enlarged when he noticed his mentions were flooded.

Flooded with compliments and screamings from people he never ever talked to before.

*So this is what it's like to be famous.* Himchan tried to scroll down his mentions and searched for your name.

*Did she not leave me a message today?* His heart sank.

Suddenly, he went to twitter's search bar and typed in your username.

When your profile appeared, he noticed you DID leave him a goodnight tweet. 

You left him a lot of tweets actually.

He read your tweets and smiled. *I'm lucky i got someone like you beside me, supporting me, ~~~~~~."

When he read your last tweet, his smile vanished.

"I really hope you won't forget me." Himchan muttered to himself.

Youngjae heard murmuring and turned. "Did you say something?" Himchan quickly hid his phone back into his pocket and shook his head.

Youngjae raised an eyebrow but shrugged.

Himchan took his phone out again and a tiny smile appeared on his lips.

*No matter what happens, no matter how famous i get, i'll never forget you. Your support and encouragement brought me through my toughest trainee days."

 

The next morning, you woke up and saw from your twitter notifications that Himchan tweeted.

You sat up and immediately unlocked your phone. 

 

"Did you like our MV? Was i handsome enough? ;) Thank you for all the support, and also, for ALWAYS being there for me since my predebut days, i love you, :) !"

 

You smiled happily and jumped around the room.

Even though it was a general tweet, you can't help but think that he was replying to you too.

"I knew it, he saw the handsome tweet." The smile on your face never vanished at all as you went to prepare for school.

 

Little did you know, he was replying to your confession.

"I love you!" 

Himchan added the last part in, hoping you'll notice his tiny confession.

 

Even though you and Himchan were from different countries, the both of you knew, you two had a strange bond.

But it was a interesting one.