Sonbadak TV #1

I fell in love with my fan.

Many months passed, soon it was time for your major exams. "If i fail this i can't study anymore." You pouted as Dee patted your back. 

"You can do it, we know you can!" 

You sighed as you knew that it was a lie. "I should motivate myself."

You tweeted Himchan. "My exams are coming. Do you think i can do it? I'm afraid.."

You placed your phone into your bag and went back to studying.

After the whole school day you went home, exhausted. You told yourself that if you didn't study, you can't see Himchan at all.

"I must do well and go to Korea to meet Himchan." You pumped your fist and nodded your head.

Taking out your phone, your eyes popped open.

 

"To those having exams this term, DO WELL! After this year you can join university, to see me? hehehe"

 

You laughed but knew the first sentence was for you. "Thank you Himchan." You secretly smiled to yourself.

A week after that day, you heard news that BAP will be on the latest show, Sonbadak TV.

This show allows international fans to leave messages to BAP and if you're lucky, they'll pick your message and read it out.

You and Dee camped infront of the computers while waiting for the show to start.

"Do you think we'll get his attention?" You asked Dee over the phone. "Duh, it's you for goodness sake."

You knew Dee was rolling her eyes on the other end of the phone. "I know, it's me." You laughed.

When the show started, you and Dee started spamming the small little chatbox at the side of the screen.

"HIMCHAN OPPA I'M HAVING EXAMS SOON, PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!"

"HIMCHAN OPPA MY FRIEND IS HAVING HER EXAMS SOON, SAY HI!"

"KIM HIM CHAN I LOVE YOU!"

You got tired of spamming after awhile as there were too many fans spamming them too.

You stopped and looked at the screen, looking at a smiling Himchan.

"He looks so happy for some reason today." 

 

Himchan waited and waited, hoping it was time to choose messages to read out.

He knew you would be watching, and he knew that you'll be spamming messages too.

He already planned to look out for you name and to read your message out.

Soon after the first break, it was time to choose messages.

He had the first chance to choose a message, and he scrolled through the chat box, reading some out.

"Daehyun ah, noona really wants to meet you! Come to Brazil!"

"Zelo oppa, i'm younger than you!"

"Yongguk oppa and Jieun unnie i love you two so much!" 

Finally, Himchan spotted your message. He held the iPad up and read your message out.

"This message belongs to ~~~~~~ of (your country)." Himchan smiled and read your message out.

"Himchan oppa! Hello! I've been a huge fan since pre-debut! I'm having my exams soon, can you please give me some encouragement?"

BAP all looked at Himchan knowingly and smirked.

Clearing his throat, "~~~~~! Thank you for all the support and i really hope you do well and will get into a good university! Hwaiting!"

BAP all clapped and soon it became Youngjae's turn to pick a message.

*I hope you heard that, ~~~~~~*

 

On the other end of the world, you stared blankly at your screen.

"D-Did.." You started jumping around the room and you heard your phone ring. You quickly answered it knowing it was Dee and screamed into the phone.

"YAHYAHAHAHAHAUHAH!!!!!!!!" You shouted and Dee was also screaming on the other end.

"LUCKY FOR YOU I RECORDED IT" 

Nothing else was relevant at that moment, all you could think of was Himchan, his message, and your bond with each other.

 

"Thank you for your message today, I really really needed that." 

 

After sending that tweet, you smiled and went back to studying, knowing that Himchan wants you to do well too.