Motivation

I fell in love with my fan.

Himchan gulped down his bottle of water after a long day at practice.

As usual, he took his iPad out and went on twitter to check his mentions. "Hyung what cha doing~" Zelo plopped down beside him.

"Don't ask it's the same answer everyday" Youngjae stated with his eyes closed.

Zelo watched as Himchan scrolled through his mentions, as if he was finding a particular name.

"~~~~~?" Zelo muttered as Himchan stopped at a particular profile page. "If you don't know, this girl is my biggest and most dedicated fan according to Youngjae" Himchan smiled as he told Zelo about you.

"Why so?" Zelo curiously tilted his head. Himchan scrolled down a little and showed Zelo his iPad.

"Read" Himchan had a goofy grin on his face. 

 

Taking the iPad, Zelo started reading your tweets.

"Himchan oppa~ What are you doing? Have you eaten? Remember to eat before practice or else you'll have no energy!"

"Himchanie~ I miss you so much.. I can't believe i've never met you before.. yet i care so much :("

"How was practice today? School was fine, but it was soooo boring T_T"

Zelo looked at Himchan who still had a smile on his face. "She really likes you doesn't she."

Himchan shrugged. Youngjae sat up and rolled his eyes. "Of course she does! Do we receive such mentions from any fan? No."

Daehyun who was beside Youngjae sat up too. "I'm envious."

Smiling, Himchan started to tweet.

 

You sat in your room, staring blankly at your homework. You were day dreaming about Himchan, again.

Suddenly, your phone vibrated. Thinking it was a message from Dee, you lazily held it up. 

Your eyes shot wide open and you immediately unlocked your phone.

 

"Going to eat now, so i'll have energy for practice! Hehe, have all of you eaten? Remember to drink water, the weather's warm!"

 

"HE DID IT AGAIN!" You quickly started tweeting him random tweets.

 

"Eat well himchan oppa!" "Remember to drink water too!" "KIM HIM CHAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO"

 

You took a glance at your homework and sighed. "I really can't study now."

Banging your head on the table, you felt your phone vibrate again. This time it was really a message from Dee.

"I know you're all happy and all but PLEASE. We have a test tomorrow and if you fail this test you'll die. Love you have a good night! - Dee"

You pouted. "Such a supportive best friend."

After you calmed down, you started studying again. This time you concentrated.

*I'll study hard. When i pass, mum's gonna allow me to visit Himchan oppa." You smiled and got back to work.

 

 

 

"Man that test was a killer." You pouted and stared at your best friend. "if you, the smartest friend i have, said it was a killer, doesn't that mean i'll fail?"

Dee chuckled and slung an arm across your neck. "We'll either pass together or fail together, it's okay."

"Do you think i'll get to see Himchan this year?" You said it so softly Dee nearly didn't catch your sentence. "I waited for 3 years already."

Dee looked at your sad expression and didn't give you an answer.

*I don't know ~~~~~.* Dee thought to herself.