Thank you Himchan

I fell in love with my fan.

You reached home, threw everything on the ground, and ran towards your bed. 

You took the letter and slowly opened it.

You covered your mouth as tears formed in your eyes. It was a handwritten letter from Himchan.

 

"Thank you for always supporting me. I know about your existence. We'll meet someday! - Himchan"

 

Though it was just a short letter, it meant the world to you. You cried in happiness. 

"I'm really the luckiest girl in the world" You smiled and picked up your phone.

"Thank you Himchan." You tweeted and smiled. You quickly locked the letter up in your safe before going to shower, you had school the next day.

 

Himchan refreshed your twitter profile for the fifth time that night. "Why hasn't she tweeted? Did she not feel anything from my letter?"

Jongup sat down beside Himchan. "So.. Has she you know.. Tweeted bout it?"

Himchan shook his head. "Maybe she didn't want anyone else to know. You know it could ruin her life.." Jongup stated.

"How so?" Himchan asked, eyes not leaving his phone.

"Fangirls, yours in fact, are the scariest and most possesive ones. Don't act like you don't know." Jongup chuckled.

"Well.. Daeun IS scary.." Himchan shuddered at the thought of his sasaeng fan.

"Why can't ~~~~~ be my sasaeng fan.. I'll be happy to see her everyday." Jongup laughed at his best friend. *He really likes her*

Suddenly Himchan jumped up. "SHE TWEETED!!!!!" Jongup calmly stood up and took Himchan's phone.

"Thank you Himchan" He read it out. He looked up and saw Himchan smiling goofily.

"Well at least you know now!" Jongup grinned and patted her shoulder. "Sleep dude, we have 5hours before practice."

"Goodnight Up!" Himchan took another look at his phone before walking to the bed room.

"Thank you too. ~~~~~~~"

 

The next week was good. Himchan has been selca-ing alot. You passed your tests. Dee came to school again.

"You know one day i'll be with Himchan, we'll be friends!" You exclaimed loudly and Dee started laughing.

"Of course, no one can not like you."

You smiled at her and she patted your head.

"But if it doesn't work out, NEVER give up okay?"

You smiled and nodded. "Yes, unni~"

Both of you laughed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to korea x.x hehe 

thank you readers <3 i love all of you.