She never came.

I fell in love with my fan.

The cycle repeated every single day, you tweeting Himchan, Himchan reading your tweets.

The only thing you didn't know was that he stalks you and reads every single tweet of yours.

BAP knew about this situation, but they never got to ask Himchan why he was stalking you too..

Until one day.

 

Himchan threw his phone onto the floor in anger. His phone screen cracked, but he didn't care. He walked around the room and angrily punched the wall.

The rest of BAP, who were in the living room, were stunned.

"Hyung has been like this for the past week already." Zelo said as he watched Himchan pacing around the room.

Yongguk raised an eyebrow and looked at the other members. "Any ideas?"

Youngjae shrugged while Daehyun shook his head. Yongguk looked at Jongup. "Now tell me since you're his best friend."

Jongup glanced at Himchan who was now sitting on the floor, covering his face with his hands.

"~~~~~.."

This one name made all of them realise something.

Usually, Himchan will be filled with smiles, whenever he talks about you, there's always a smile on his face.

But when Jongup said your name, the BAP members knew, this time, something is definitely wrong.

 

 

 

Himchan heard the door close and looked up to see Yongguk infront of him. "Hey."

Yongguk sat infront of him. "Mind telling me what happened?" Himchan looked at Yongguk and smiled. "I'm fine."

Yongguk noticed the dark eye circles and the swollen eyes. "If you're fine you wouldn't have cried.."

Himchan looked away. "I didn't cry."

Yongguk patted his shoulder. "I know you long enough to know when you lie too."

"So tell me what happened."

Himchan bit his lip and sighed. 

"She never came.. She didn't turn up.. I waited.. So long.." Himchan whispered.

Yongguk kept quiet.

"It was so cold, i still waited. The other fangirls were there but i didn't care.." 

Himchan's eyes were now filled with fresh tears.

"I waited.. and waited.. I was so confident she'll turn up.."

 

"But she never did.."