Again..

I fell in love with my fan.

"HE DID IT AGAIN HE DID IT AGAIN!!" You screamed and started banging your hands on your table. Him Chan indirectly replied your tweet again after disappearing from twitter for 2 weeks.

You dialled your best friend's phone number and on the second ring she picked up. "DEE YOU WON'T BELIEVE-"

"I know, i saw. Himchan indirectly replied you again for the millionth time this year." Dee chuckled as you started screaming on the other line.

"I asked him for a selca and he really posted one.. WEARING A TANK TOP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" 

Dee laughed and sighed. "He's always doing this to tease you."

You pouted. "I wish he'll stop teasing and actually reply me directly for once."

"and when that happens you'll be screaming till you lose your voice permanently." 

"YAH!" You smiled and started laughing. "Alright it's late, we got school tomorrow. See you at school!"

"See ya, go to bed and stop tweeting him already!" Dee nagged before hanging the call.

You turned and looked at the clock. *Crap it's late*

You quickly turned to your computer and typed a goodnight message to Himchan.

 

"Himchan oppa, it's 1am now. I got school at 7 T^T I'm going to bed now~ Thank you for your selca, i.. missed you.. alot."

 

You smiled happily and shut your computer off.

 

 

Himchan tiredly climbed onto his bed and switched his bedside lamp off. He took his iPad from his bag and went on twitter.

"Himchan oppa, it's 1am now. I got school at 7 T^T I'm going to bed now~ Thank you for your selca, i.. missed you.. alot."

Smiling at your tweet, he clicked your profile and started reading your tweets.

He laughed at a few, knowing that you were talking about him.

"School's so boring.. I want to see Himchan oppa" Himchan muttered and started chuckling.

"Hyung's at it again, stalking his number one fangirl." Youngjae rolled his eyes. Himchan looked up at smiled. "She's really cute don't you think?"

Himchan scrolled down a little and read out one of your tweets.

"do you know i exist himchan.. do you?"

Youngjae shook his head. "You should really let her know that you know about her if not she'll be tweeting that every single day."

"She does." Himchan said in a matter-of-fact tone. "and i like seeing her tweets."

Youngjae plugged in his earphones. "whatever, goodnight hyung, gonna crash!"

Himchan secretly smiled to himself as he read your tweets about your day. *so today was a good day for you huh?*

After reading everything, he turned his ipad off.

*Sweet dreams ~~~~~. He smiled to himself and fell asleep.*

 

The next day, Himchan woke up to see the usual good morning messages you would send him.

"Going to school! Rise and Shine Himchanie~"

"I'm so hungry, the teacher doesn't want to let me go for lunch!"

"The teacher nearly caught me using my phone to tweet you T_T"

Himchan chuckled. "You should be studying right now not tweeting." He put his iPad down and headed to the toilet.

"Goodmorning i see someone's in a good mood today~" Daehyun smiled at Himchan. "I am happy everyday"

Daehyun gave him a knowing smile. "~~~~~~?" Himchan nodded. 

"I really envy you hyung." Himchan turned and faced Daehyun with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Why?

 

"If you think about it.. She never met you before in real life." Daehyun said as he turned his back and walked to the kitchen. 

"But she's really dedicated and she really shows how much she loves you. You're really lucky."

At that sentence Himchan smiled.

*I know i'm lucky to have such a dedicated fan.*