Cafe meeting

I fell in love with my fan.

You spent the next week, eating medicine, sleeping, doing homework at home. You had a bad cold and couldn't and wasn't allowed to go to school. Dee visits you after school to teach you what you missed everyday. 

"You know I heard 4MINUTE's coming." You looked at Dee and lifted an eyebrow. "And that's my problem because..?"

"I could help you ask Hyunah bout Himchan." Dee smiled. "My uncle's the one bringing them in."

you shook your head and laughed. "I would really like to know more about him but I rather find out myself." You continued doing your homework. 

Dee stared at you and a small smile spreaded on her face. *this is why I love you ~~~~~. You're humble. You'll never use people for your own sake.*

 

himchan waited impatiently for Hyunah to reach the cafe. He really wanted to talk to her. After 15 minutes of waiting she finally arrived. 

"Hey chan!" Hyunah waved and sat opposite him. "Finally practice ends."

Himchan quickly took out a letter and slammed it down on the table. "Pass it to ~~~~~ for me when you go to her country."

hyunah glanced at the letter before she smirked. "I don't know how she looks like if you haven't noticed. I only heard about her. You never shown me a picture of her at all."

"And I might not even get to see her. Why will she come to my concert? She isn't a fan."

himchan smiled and took out his phone. He scrolled down and passed it to Hyunah. "Stupid Dee forcing me to go with her. I like 4minute but... URGH." 

Hyunah laughed. "It's me isn't it?" Himchan nodded. "The fact that she thinks we're dating is cute but really stupid." Hyunah laughed and passed him his phone.

"i really wouldn't want to date my cousin" himchan and Hyunah exchanged eye contact before bursting out in laughter. 

"Anyway. She looks like this.." Himchan showed your picture to Hyunah. "Are you in love with her or something why is she in your phone!"

himchan smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. 

 

"Can't believe I'm saying this. But I like her. Too."

 

after the cafe meeting, Hyunah had to go back to dance practice. She quickly took the letter and rushed back to cube. 

"How was the meeting?" Gayoon asked. Hyunah smiled and nodded "it went well."

"he really wants to meet her too doesn't he.." 

Hyunah watched gayoon's expression change. "I'm so envious of her."

 

"She's pretty. Have a good heart. Idols like her alot. She's a fan but she doesn't boast bout himchan knowing her." 

*maybe that's why himchan likes her so much.* gayoon thought. 

"When we meet her you'll know." Hyunah patted gayoon's shoulder. " I'm sorry i can't help you.. I know you like him too.."

 

hyunah tucked himchan's letter into her bag and headed towards the dance studio.