Yong Hwa’s First Love… Shin Hye or Suzy?

Nanny... Be My Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye and Yong Hwa both look confused. They look at each other and then to Min Hyuk and Krystal.

Shin Hye’s POV: Is he the oppa of Krystal that I met when I was five?

Yong Hwa’s POV: Is she the young girl I met in Lotte World? But that girl was Suzy.

Yunho’s POV: They met before? Min Hyuk and Krystal know my secret? Or is it something else?

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin) POV: Krystal and Shin Hye are friends? Yong Hwa and Shin Hye already met before?

Mr. Jung (Byung Hun) POV: What’s happening here? Is it faith that leads them together or is it Yong Hye?

Krystal’s POV: Oppa, now you’ll meet your real first love.

Min Hyuk’s POV: Hyung, it’s time to know the truth.

Yong Hwa was about to ask Krystal about Shin Hye when So Won call him.

So Won: Appa! I want to play with Ms. Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: But…

Shin Hye: It’s ok Mr. Jung. I can play with her.

So Won: Really Ms. Shin Hye?

Shin Hye: Deh.

So Won: (Stand up) Appa I’ll just play with Ms. Shin Hye. (Kiss him) Ms. Shin Hye lets go. I have my dolls inside the car.

Shin Hye: Let’s go Princess.

The two went out of the restaurant.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): This is the first time I saw So Won feel at ease to someone else other than us.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): I think she like Shin Hye.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin) POV: Maybe because of Yong Hye. I’m glad to found you again Shin Hye. It just makes me feel sad that you don’t remember us anymore.

Yong Hwa: Yes. I think so Umma.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): Since, we are all done with the dinner. How about we go home and continue our talk?

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): Yes. That would be great. I really miss you son. I want to spend time with you.

Yunho: That’s fine with me. How about So Won?

Yong Hwa: Umma, I think we’ll just follow you. I’ll just wait for her first. I’m sure she won’t take long. I’m giving her an hour the most.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): Are you sure son? She seems to like Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: I’m sure about that Umma.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): How about you Krystal?

Yong Hwa: Appa, she will just come with me. I still have some things to discuss to her. (Look at her like saying you still need to explain a lot of things to me)

Yunho’s POV: I want to know too. But I guess this is not the right time. I just hope it’s not the same as what I know.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung together with Yunho left the restaurant. They were already in the car when they saw Shin Hye and So Won. They were getting out of the car, holding hands and laughing.

Mr. Jung (Woo Sung): So Won really like her.

Mrs. Jung (Ye Jin): I think Yong Hwa needs to wait for more than an hour.

Yunho’s POV: There’s something that connect them. Umma, Appa, you’ll know it in time.

Meanwhile, at the restaurant…

Yong Hwa: Krystal, Min Hyuk, would you care to explain what you have just said a while ago?

Krystal: Sure Oppa. How about we moved to the other table?

Min Hyuk: You go first. I’ll just get some coffee that was delivered a while ago from the coffee shop.

When Min Hyuk joined them at the next table he is bringing the coffee.

Krystal: So Oppa, what do you want to know?

Yong Hwa: Why did you say I met her already before?

Krystal: Who? Shin Hye Eonni?

Yong Hwa: Deh.

Krystal: Because you already met her before.

Yong Hwa: If Min Hyuk knows about this, don’t tell me she’s the girl that we met before?

Krystal: You’re right oppa!

Min Hyuk: You actually don’t remember her Hyung?

Yong Hwa: But I thought it was Suzy?

Krystal: You’re the only one who said it was Suzy.

Yong Hwa: What do you mean?

Start of Flashback>>>                   

April 2005

Krystal is at home, busy surfing the net. She wanted to meet Min Hyuk but she knew he is meeting Shin Hye. And she doesn’t want to see Shin Hye as she still can’t forgive her. After a while she got bored surfing the net. So she decided to go down. She was on her way to the kitchen when she saw Yong Hwa with a girl.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Oppa, who is she?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Krystal-ah, this is Suzy. She is my classmate. (To Suzy) Suzy, she’s my sister Krystal.

Suzy (16 yrs old): Hello Krystal.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Hello Suzy. (To Yong Hwa) Oppa! She’s your classmate? She looks just my age.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Yes, she is. She was accelerated. She entered college when she was thirteen. (He smiled and holds her hand)

Krystal (16 yrs old): Wow! (Look at Yong Hwa) Oppa, are you sure she’s just a classmate?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Ara. I know you’ll notice it. She’s my yeojachingu. We’ve been together for six months now.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Chincha?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Deh. I bring her here to meet Appa, Umma and you.

Krystal (16 yrs old): I’m sure they will like her.

Suzy (16 yrs old): Kamsahamnida.

Mr. and Mrs. Jung met Suzy. They were happy because finally Yong Hwa introduced a girl to them. Yong Hwa never had a girlfriend before. Suzy is his first.

After he sent Suzy home, Yong Hwa went to Krystal’s room to talk to her.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Krystal-ah, what do you think of Suzy?

Krystal (16 yrs old): She’s pretty and looks kind. I’m happy for you Oppa.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): I know you will like her. Krystal- ah…

Krystal (16 yrs old): Deh oppa?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Don’t you remember Suzy?

Krystal (16 yrs old): What do you mean Oppa?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): You remember the girl that Min Hyuk introduced to us at Lotte World?

Krystal (16 yrs old): (She frown because she knew he was talking about Shin Hye) And?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): She’s the girl that Min Hyuk introduced to us.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Oppa…

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): I know we haven’t met her after that. Maybe that’s the reason why you have forgotten how she looked or even her name. But there’s one thing that will remind you of her.

Krystal (16 yrs old): What is it Oppa?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Your friendship necklace.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Friendship necklace?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Deh, the one that we bought at the souvenir shop.

Krystal (16 yrs old) POV: So Shin Hye is actually saying the truth?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Krystal-ah, gwaenchana?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Deh Oppa.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Are you also surprised to meet her again?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Deh Oppa. (She paused) Oppa…

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Deh?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Can I talk to Suzy?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Wae-yo? Are you going to threaten her?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Ani. She’s my friend right? I just want to talk to her.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Ah! Catching up with your friend?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Deh.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Ara. I’ll be meeting her on Sunday after church. You can come with me.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Can I talk to her alone?

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Alone?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Deh. Please Oppa.

Yong Hwa (19 yrs old): Ara. I’ll give you two hours of our couple time. But after that she’s mine, ok?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Deh. Gomawo Oppa.

That Sunday, after church, Yong Hwa left Suzy and Krystal at the coffee shop to have their friend time.

Krystal (16 yrs old): Thank you for allowing me to talk to you.

Suzy (16 yrs old): It’s ok. Actually I’m happy because you wanted to talk to me.

Krystal (16 yrs old): I just want to know the girl that my Oppa like. Is it ok if I ask you some questions?

Suzy (16 yrs old): Deh.

Krystal (16 yrs old): How did you and Oppa met?

Suzy (16 yrs old): Yong Hwa or my version?

Krystal (16 yrs old): Is there a difference?

Suzy (16 yrs old): Deh. Yong Hwa knows that we first met in school. But actually I already met him when I was five years old.

Krystal (16 yr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter