Our OTP... YongShin, DaraGon, KryMin or Tom & Jerry?

Nanny... Be My Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

July 2013

It has been a month since Shin Hye agreed to be Yong Hwa’s only girl. Until now no one know the real relationship of the two. Shin Hye doesn’t want others to know. She wanted to tell So Won first and after she finished her internship at Jung’s and Associates.

Yong Hwa didn’t argue on that. He understands her position and as her boyfriend he also doesn’t want people to think negative about her.

But can they really hide their relationship from the keen eyes of the people around them?

 

Lunch time, Gary’s team are having monthly team lunch except for Shin Hye who is on leave for two days as she needed to be with So Won during her exam period.

Jae Jin: I have a feeling there’s something that happened after CEO Jung’s birthday.

Min Hwan: Here you go again with your suspicion.

Jae Jin: You can just ignore me if you want but you can’t stop me in saying what I noticed.

Bom: Will you two stop bickering. You are really like Tom and Jerry.

Min Hwan: Noona, I’m just…

Bom: Araso. (To Jae Jin) Continue what you are saying just now.

Jae Jin looked at Min Hwan and smirked. As if saying, I’m with Noona on this.

The rest of the people are also waiting on what Jae Jin noticed.

Jae Jin: The past few days I noticed that CEO Jung was always on the good mood.

Min Jung: I agree on that. Last week, we had a meeting with a client for a renewal of our services. The first thing that the CEO of that company said was that Yong Hwa looks so happy.

Gary: What did Yong Hwa said?

Min Jung: He just smile and said there are a lot of things to be happy as compare to being sad.

Gary: He said that?

Min Jung: Yes. I was also surprised when I heard him say that.

Gary: He doesn’t usually take his meetings into a level like that. He usually keeps it as professional as possible.

Dara: What else did you noticed Jae Jin?

Jae Jin: This one I’m not really sure but have you noticed that CEO Jung is not staying late at the office lately?

Dara: Well, he doesn’t really stay late.

Bom: The latest he would stay is around 8PM as he always wanted to be at home for his daughter to sing her a lullaby.

Dara: I thought he doesn’t do that anymore since Shin Hye became So Won’s nanny.

Bom: Oh yes. I forgot about that.

All of them looked at each other and that’s when they noticed Min Hwan a bit uncomfortable.

Min Jung: Are you not feeling well?

Jae Jin: Noona, he is like that because he doesn’t want us to talk about this topic.

The silent Jiyong who is also watching Min Hwan’s reaction since the topic started finally speak up.

Jiyong: He just likes the topic or there’s something else that he wanted to share too?

He smile and tap his shoulder.

Min Hwan: Hyung?

Jiyong: Go ahead and share it. I’ll add up with what you missed out.

Min Hwan: You also know?

Jiyong: Let’s just say we are both at the same place at the right time.

He smiles.

Dara: Babe, what are you both talking about? Is there something that you are hiding from me?

Jiyong: Don’t worry Babe it’s not something that will affect our relationship. You know how much I love you and I wouldn’t dare hurt you.

Dara: How sweet of you Babe.

Bom: Yah! Can you stop doing that! (To Min Hwan) And you young man better start what you want to say as we only have a few minutes left for our lunch break.

Min Hwan: Well…

He looked at Jiyong and the later nods.

Start of Flashback>>>

Min Hwan went to a client and was on his way back to the office when he noticed something or more of two people. He parked the company car and decided not to go out yet and see clearly who the two people approaching are.

He was not surprised to see CEO Jung walking towards his car but not the woman with him.

Min Hwan’s POV: Shin Hye Noona? Why is she leaving with CEO Jung? Is it because she is his daughter’s Nanny? But I’ve never seen them go out together before.

He was interrupted from what he is thinking when he saw and heard something unusual.

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, where do you want to go for dinner?

Min Hwan’s POV: Jagiya?

Shin Hye: Can we just go home? I think So Won is at home too now. I want to have dinner with her.

Yong Hwa: With her only?

He pouted and that surprised Min Hwan.

Min Hwan’s POV: Omo! Is that really our CEO Jung? I didn’t know he do have this cute side of him.

Shin Hye: Aigoo!

She pinched his left cheek and put both of her hands on his face.

Shin Hye: Of course I would love to spend dinner not only with So Won but with her handsome father too.

Yong Hwa: Handsome father only?

Shin Hye: Hmm… should there be another reason?

Yong Hwa: Is it because he is the father of So Won?

Shin Hye: Ani!

Yong Hwa: What else?

Shin Hye: Because he is also my handsome namja…

Yong Hwa: Namja?

Shin Hye: Ara! My handsome...

She smile and kiss his right cheek.

Shin Hye: Yeobo!

She said sweetly and of course the CEO Jung giggled like a teenager.

Yong Hwa: That’s not enough.

Shin Hye: Mwo?! Then what…

He interrupted her with a peck on her lips. He smirked after the kiss.

Shin Hye: Yah! Why did you that? What if someone saw what you did?

Yong Hwa: Jagiya, who would come at this area? Only Jung’s and Associate employees are allowed to come here as it is reserved for us. And only Gary Hyung and Manager Han are driving with their cars.

He looked at the cars around them.

Yong Hwa: As you can see both of their cars are not here. They went out to meet a client.

Shin Hye: How about those two cars?

Yong Hwa: Oh I forgot that one is Jiyong’s car but I think he is still upstairs. You do know that he won’t leave office unless he is with Dara.

Shin Hye: The other one?

Yong Hwa: That’s our company car. If a staff needed to go for a meeting they will use that. Is there anyone who used that today?

He was walking towards the car that Min Hwan is inside.

Min Hwan’s POV: Omo! Is he coming here?

Just then Shin Hye called Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye: Yong, So Won is calling now. Let’s go. I think you are right no one will come here.

Yong Hwa opens the passenger seat in front for Shin Hye and then went to the driver’s side. Once they left, Min Hwan finally felt relieve.

End of Flashback>>>

Min Hwan: I don’t know what CEO Jung will do if he saw me that time.

Gary: You wouldn’t want to imagine it.

Jae Jin: So that’s the reason why you don’t want to talk about this topic?

Bom: Because he know something juicer than us.

Min Hwan: I didn’t mean to listen to their conversation.

Dara: You are just at the right time and at the right place. (He looked at Jiyong) Just like you Babe. So, why didn’t you tell me about it?

Jiyong: Babe, I’m not a gossip guy. I won’t say anything unless I’m asked to.

Gary: Jiyong since you know this also. Does it mean you are inside your car that time too?

Jiyong: Yes I am. I came there five minutes earlier than Min Hwan.

Gary: What are you doing there?

Jiyong: I was actually preparing something inside the car.

He looked at Dara and smiles.

Dara: Babe, was that the day you surprised me for our anniversary?

He nods and she smiles at him.

Bom: Ok enough of that we are talking about our CEO’s love life and not yours.

Dara: You’re just jealous.

Bom: Me? No way!

They all laughed at Bom’s reaction.

Jiyong: Actually there’s more to that.

Min Hwan: Hyung? But that’s all I saw that day.

Jiyong: Did I say that day?

Min Jung: You mean you saw them somewhere else?

Jiyong: Not really the two of them but Shin Hye with someone.

Jae Jin: When was it Hyung?

Jiyong: The day before CEO Jung’s birthday.

Start of Flashback>>>

Jiyong was waiting for Dara inside his car. He was on leave that day as he is not really feeling well. But he doesn’t like the idea of his girlfriend taking the bus or taxi going home. So, he went to the office early to fetch her.

Jiyong: I’ll just stay here first. I’ll message her later so that she won’t have any choice but to go with me. If I’ll message her now I’m sure she’ll get mad at me.

Then he noticed three people walking at the car park area for Jung’s and Associate.

Jiyong: No one should see me here. I better hide now. I just hope they don’t know my car.

The three went to the car beside his car.

So Won: Jong Hyun Oppa… Shin Hye Eonni… are we going home now?

Jiyong’s POV: So Won with Shin Hye and Jong Hyun? And why are they together? Am I wrong with my intuition that she likes CEO Jung?

Jong Hyun: Aniyo princess. Since, you’ve been a good girl. Oppa will give you a reward.

So Won: Reward? What is it?

Jong Hyun: How about I treat you ice cream?

So Won: Ice cream? Yes I want.

Jong Hyun: Ok. We will go to the ice cream shop that your Shin Hye Eonni and I usually go to.

So Won: Is the ice cream nice there Eonni?

Shin Hye: It is. Go inside the car now so we can eat ice cream already.

She went inside the car first.

Shin Hye: Oppa, are you sure our plan will work?

Jong Hyun: Shin Hye-ah, don’t worry I’m here to help you. I assure y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter