Valentine's Day Chocolates... Special or Not?

Nanny... Be My Mommy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yong Hwa: I know you won’t accept any help from me that’s why I did that.

Ji Hyo: Shin Hye, doing internship in Yong Hwa’s company is the best option. You’ll learn a lot from them.

Shin Hye: I understand Eonni.

Yong Hwa and Ji Hyo smiled.

Shin Hye: But…

Yong Hwa: But what?

Shin Hye: I still don’t get it why you have to lie about your relationship with Ji Hyo Noona and why didn’t you inform Gary Oppa?

Gary: Yes, I’m wondering too. How come you didn’t inform me?

Ji Hyo: Jagiya, we didn’t tell you because I’m sure Shin Hye will found out fast.

Kang Gary: What do you mean Jagiya?

Yong Hwa: What Noona is trying to say Hyung is you are a bad actor.

Gary: Mwo?!

Ji Hyo: (Hold his hand) You may be a bad actor but definitely not a bad namja.

Gary: I know because I have a good yeoja.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! Can you stop that? I’m getting goose bump.

Gary: You’re just jealous. Why don’t look for someone to share sweet words and moments too?

Ji Hyo: Gary is right. I’m sure there’s someone out there really meant for you. (She looked at Shin Hye)

Yong Hwa: (He smile) I know Noona. And I promise you I won’t let go of her again. (He looked at Shin Hye)

Ji Hyo and Gary look at each other and smile.

Shin Hye didn’t notice it as she is still thinking of something else.

Shin Hye: (To Yong Hwa) If you said that Ji Hyo Eonni knows that I’m coming to her office, then why are you still at the Kim’s Building? Are you really there to talk about their audit?

Ji Hyo’s POV: I want to know that too Yong Hwa. We first agreed that you won’t be coming there.

Kang Gary’s POV: Aigoo! I think there’s someone there that he thinks will ruined his plan.

Yong Hwa’s POV: Omo! What will I tell her now?

Yong Hwa: You want to know the truth?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Shin Hye’s POV: Did he go there because of me? Aissh! Don’t assume Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: (He smile) I was looking for Jaejoong Hyung.

Shin Hye: Mr. Kim?

Yong Hwa nods.

Ji Hyo: Why are you looking for him? I thought he will meet Yunho.

Yong Hwa: Deh. I just want to make sure that he will really meet Hyung. I know how busy Jaejoong Hyung is.

Gary: You’re right there. I heard about it too.

Ji Hyo’s POV: What a lame excuse Yong Hwa. I know Shin Hye is the reason why you are there or probably someone connected to her.

Shin Hye’s POV: I told you don’t assume Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye-ah gwaenchana?

Shin Hye: Deh! I’ll just go to So Won. It’s already late now. 

Yong Hwa: (Look at his watch) You’re right Shin Hye. Go ahead and call her.

After Shin Hye left their table…

Ji Hyo: Yong Hwa-ah, I know she’s the reason why you still went there though Jaejoong already assure you that she will join your company.

Yong Hwa: I really can’t hide anything from you Noona.

Ji Hyo: So what’s the real reason?

Yong Hwa: You know Jong Hyun right?

Ji Hyo: Jong Hyun? Are you referring to Lee Jong Hyun?

Yong Hwa: Deh. He is someone close to Shin Hye. They’ve known each other since they were young.

Ji Hyo: And you felt threaten by him because you think he like her.

Yong Hwa: I don’t just think Noona. I’m sure about that.

Gary: (Pat his shoulder) There’s nothing to worry about that now because she will be having her internship with us.

Ji Hyo: Are you sure about that?

Yong Hwa: What do you mean Noona?

Ji Hyo: Yong Hwa-ah, make sure that you look after Shin Hye at all times.

Yong Hwa: Are you saying there are already employees in the office who like Shin Hye?

Ji Hyo: Not like. It’s more of hate her.

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Gary: I think your Noona is referring to my secretary.

Yong Hwa: Secretary? You mean Ms. Yoon?

Ji Hyo: You’re right Yong.

Yong Hwa: But why? She is nice to all the employees in our office.

Ji Hyo: She’s nice if the employee is not a threat with your attention.

Yong Hwa: Are you saying?

Ji Hyo: Deh! She likes you.

Yong Hwa: But I didn’t show any interest or liking on her. What should I do now?

Gary: Don’t think about that too much. I’m sure my team will look after her especially now that they know how close she is to you and So Won.

Ji Hyo: I heard the comments of the employees on our way out.

Yong Hwa: I know Noona. I hope that won’t affect Shin Hye.

Just then Shin Hye and So Won came.

So Won: Appa are we going home now?

Yong Hwa: Deh Princess.

So Won: Can we pass by Mc Donald first (Looked at Shin Hye) you promise Eonni.

Shin Hye: Of course we will.

Yong Hwa: Princess it’s late already. Can we just go and buy it tomorrow? Appa is also tired and want to rest already.

So Won: Eonni? (She pouts)

Shin Hye: (She smiled to So Won) Princess, Eonni never break a promise. (To Yong Hwa) Yong Hwa, you can go home first. I’ll just ask…

Someone arrives at the restaurant that caught So Won’s attention.

So Won: Jong Hyun Oppa!

Jong Hyun: (Smile and walk towards them) Princess!

When he reached the table, he greeted all the people there.

Jong Hyun: Why is Princess So Won looking sad?

Shin Hye: I promised to buy something for her but Yong Hwa is tired already and wanted to go home.

Jong Hyun: Chincha?! (He smirked and looks at So Won) What if Oppa will buy for you instead of Appa?

So Won: Really Oppa?

Jong Hyun nods.

So Won: Appa, you don’t have to worry anymore! Jong Hyun Oppa will accompany me and Eonni.

Yong Hwa: But…

So Won: Please Appa…

Jong Hyun: Yong Hwa-ah, don’t worry I’ll make sure that they will reach home safe.

Yong Hwa: (Looked at Shin Hye and then to So Won) Araso.

So Won: (Kiss his father) Gomawo Appa! (Holds Shin Hye’s right hand) Gaja Eonni!

Shin Hye: Ji Hyo Eonni we will go ahead first.

Ji Hyo: Take care and see you soon.

Shin Hye: Gary Oppa I’ll see you on Monday.

Gary: Deh.

Jong Hyun: You will see him on Monday?

Yong Hwa: She will have internship in our company (He smirked)

Jong Hyun: Mwo?

Shin Hye: (Hold his wrist) Oppa I’ll be under Gary Oppa’s team. I don’t think there will be any issue with regards of me being So Won’s nanny.

Jong Hyun: Araso. Gaja!

The three left. They didn’t notice the fuming jealous Yong Hwa.

Gary: You have a big competitor there Yong. (He smile)

Ji Hyo: You are right Jagiya. I can see how close and relax Shin Hye is with him. (She holds Gary’s wrist and smile imitating what Shin Hye did to Jong Hyun)

Yong Hwa: Noona! (He frown) She is like that to him because she treats him as an older brother.

Ji Hyo: Really?

Yong Hwa nods.

Ji Hyo: If you say so.

Yong Hwa’s POV: He is just like an older brother for her. Am I right? Aissh!

 

Just like what they expected, on the first day of Shin Hye’s internship, she was asked about her relationship with Yong Hwa.

Shin Hye think that there’s nothing wrong with her real relationship with him so she tell them. Everybody is fine with it except for one person… Eun Hye.

Eun Hye’s POV:  Because you are just a Nanny to So Won doesn’t mean you are a less threat. I’ll watch over you Shin Hye. So don’t you dare seduce my Yong Hwa!

 

February 2013

Though Shin Hye is already doing her internship, she still makes sure that So Won is not taken for granted. She will still do her job as her nanny.

Shin Hye: Princess, always be good in school. Eonni will cook Carbonara for you if you get “Star” in school.

So Won: Promise Eonni?

Shin Hye: Deh!

So Won: Are you leaving now?

Shin Hye: I have to go now so I won’t be late to work.

So Won: Why don’t you just go with me and Appa?

Shin Hye: Then I will be late.

So Won: Does it mean Appa is always late?

Shin Hye: Aniyo. Your Appa is the boss. He will only come to office later because we are still doing the things that he needs to check.

So Won: Eonni, if my Appa is the boss then you don’t have to worry if you will come to work late right? I’m sure he won’t get mad at you.

Shin Hye: I know but that’s not fair for the other employees who come to work early. Princess, when you become older you will understand Eonni. For now, I really have to go. Bye Princess!

So Won: Araso! By Eonni!

Yong Hwa was eager to come to work everyday because he was expecting to come to work with Shin Hye (only the two of them inside his car).

So Won: Appa!

Yong Hwa: Good morning Princess! (He looked for Shin Hye) Where’s your Shin Hye Eonni?

So Won: She already left Appa.

Yong Hwa: So early?

So Won: Eonni said she don’t want to be late.

Yong Hwa: Really? Have you eaten your breakfast already?

So Won: Not yet Appa. I’m waiting for you.

Yong Hwa: How about your Shin Hye Eonni?

So Won: I’m not sure Appa. 

Yong Hwa’s POV: She skipped breakfast so she won’t come to office with me.

So Won: Appa?

Yong Hwa: Let’s eat Princess.

Shin Hye always comes to Jung & Associate on time. Eun Hye will always check her. Not really to make sure that she comes to work on time. It’s more of to see if she comes to office with Yong Hwa.

But that doesn’t happen as Shin Hye will always left home earlier than him. She always takes the subway every morning.

Eun Hye’s POV: So far you’ve been doing good Shin Hye. Keep it that way and you will have a peaceful internship here.

Once she reached the office, Shin Hye will go to the pantry to get some coffee. She also brings some biscuits that she bought from the convenient store near the subway station.

At first she always ate alone until one morning Juniel joins her. After that, they always have breakfast together. Most of the time, Juniel brings food and share it with her.

Shin Hye: You always give me free breakfast Juniel.

Juniel: It’s ok Eonni. My mother always prepared big servings for me.

Shin Hye: Gomawo Juniel.

Juniel: It’s nothing Eonni.

Juniel’s POV: It’s not me that you should thank Eonni.

Shin Hye will spend lunch with her team mates. During busy days, instead of going out they will just call for food delivery.

After office, Shin Hye will still go home taking the subway. Yong Hwa usually stay late at the office.

Gary: Why are you still here? You know that there’s no need for you to stay late. You can always just check that at home.

Yong Hwa: I know Hyung.

Gary: Then why are you still here?

Yong Hwa: Nothing.

Gary: Really? Or you just want to make sure that Shin Hye reached home already before leaving?

Yong Hwa: Mwo?!

Gary: Ji Hyo and I went to KryMin Haven yesterday. We are talking to Krystal when you call her and ask about Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: Aissh! So I was already caught.

Gary: Deh! If you are really that worried then you should go home with her.

Yong Hwa: I would love to Hyung but I know she won’t like it.

Gary: Wae?

Yong Hwa: She doesn’t want others to think that I’m treating her special. Every morning she would leave home early to the point of skipping her breakfast just to make sure that I won’t come to work with her.

Gary: Chincha?

Yong Hwa: And it’s not good for her to do that. You know about her heart condition right?

Gary: Deh! Should I bring her breakfast? Anyways, I come to work early.

Yong Hwa: No need Hyung. I already make sure that she’s having healthy breakfast everyday.

Gary: What do you mean?

Yong Hwa: I’ve found out that she eat her breakfast at the pantry every day but not the food that she should have every morning. So I ask Juniel to join her.

Gary: Is that the reason why Juniel always brings food every morning?

Yong Hwa nods.

Gary: Let me guess, Shin Hye doesn’t know about it.

Yong Hwa: She will not like it if she found out.

Gary: Yong Hwa-ah… you really like her or shall I say love her.

Yong Hwa: Hyung!

Gary: I’ve never seen you treat a girl like that other than Suzy. (He smile) And I’m glad to see the happy Yong Hwa again.

Yong Hwa smile.

Gary: I’ll go ahead first. Ji Hyo is waiting for me already.

Yong Hwa: Going out on a date?

Gary: Deh! (He walks and before opening the door) I almost forgot! Your Noona wants to have dinner with you and Shin Hye.

Yong Hwa: But Hyung…

Gary: She said don’t worry. She will be the one to invite Shin Hye.

The internship of Shin Hye at Jung and Associate is still going smoothly. She managed to do the assigned task to her and Eun Hye is not doing anything to make her stay there difficult.

Shin Hye’s POV: Should I be happy that Yong Hwa is not talking to me while we are here at the office? I should be right? Anyways I still talked to him at home.

She was distracted from her thought when the Park Twins of Jung & Associate approached her.

Bom: Shin Hye-ah what are you thinking?

Shin Hye: Nothing Eonni.

Dara: See! I told you it’s not what you think.

Shin Hye: Think what?

Bom: Well, I thought you are thinking about tomorrow’s occasion.

Shin Hye: Tomorrow’s occasion? You mean Valentine’s Day?

The two elder Parks nod.

Shin Hye: Omo! I almost forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me.

Bom: Eh?

Dara: Mwo?

Shin Hye: Every year I make sure to prepare some chocolates to give my male friends.

Bom: Really?

Shin Hye: Deh!

Dara: You buy chocolates?

Shin Hye: (She nods) Special chocolates and wrap them with something nice.

Dara: Can you teach me how to do that? (She whispers) I want to give something special to Jiyong.

Shin Hye: Of course Eonni. If you want we can go there later after office.

Dara: Chincha?! Gomawo Shin Hye!

Bom: How about me?

Shin Hye: How will the Jung Associate Park Triplets be complete if you won’t join us Eonni?

Bom: That’s why I like you Shin Hye.

Later that day, the three Park ladies left the office at exactly 6PM.

Min Jung: This is the first time that they all left the office together.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter