Chapter 6"The Ugly Truth"

Almost Lover
"I'm sorry." HyeongKon pulled away from Nicole and wiped away his tears, "I overreacted, I'm sorry." He cleared his throat and looked back at the river that came back and forth.

"A-Ani, it's okay." Nicole awkwardly shifted her body back to the river also, "What's wrong, you want to tell me?"

"It's too embarrassing." He let out a small weak grin and sighed, "But, I guess I should tell someone. Don't laugh at me though." He turned to her and brought out his pinky as she now looked at him.

"You still do these kind of things?" She asked a bit surprised.

"Gosh, your so complicated." He said a bit irritated and pinky promised with her pinky anyways even though she didn't bring herself to do it. He let out a sigh and slouched on the bench, looking at the river once again, "It's because of her....because of that Park JaeKyung." Nicole's eyes widen a bit. Was he finally going to tell her the story of him and her, "She thought that I cheated on her."

"Why's that?" Nicole asked, wanting to know why she thought that way.

"She...she saw me kissing her best friend."

Nicole gasped in shock, "What?!" She stood up from the bench now.

"No, no, no it wasn't like that!" He defended himself as he now stood up also, looking at her, "Look, listen to me." She ignored his eye contact, too disgusted to even look at him, "Jung Nicole." He put both his hands onto her shoulders, facing her to face him properly now, "You got to believe me." Nicole stared into his eyes as if she was searching for something. By the looks of it, it seemed as if he was telling the truth. She let out a sigh and slowly nodded her head.

"Ne, I trust you." She hesitantly looked away. But, was that the only reason why he was crying?

"It wasn't only because of that." He slowly removed his hands away from both her shoulders and sat back down, "I heard that she was talking to someone new." He let out a weak grin as she now took her seat next to him again, leaving a gap between the both of them, "I didn't think that she would move on that quickly and when I found out who he was, I went up to him....I started a fight."

"Lee HyeongKon."

"I know, I know. It was stupid of me to do. But, when I found out that it was my friend she was talking to that's what got me pissed off."

"Is it Sungmin?"

"Ani, it was HyoJun."
 
"Who's-"
 
"One of my best friend, but I don't think were even best friends anymore...after what I've done to him." He let out a sigh and sat back on the bench, "I beated him up so bad to the point where JaeKyung had to come and stop the fight. She said that between me and her it's officially over and that I should stop chasing after her now, but that wasn't why I started crying. Just the thought of me hurting my best friend over a girl, I felt stupid afterwards. I lost my best friend today over a girl, Nicole-ah." He let out a grin and shook his head no as the tears began to build up again, "I'm so stupid. I'm so so stupid."
 
She let out a small smile, "You're never alone, don't forget that."
 
He now looked at her who let out a sigh and stood up.
 
"Come on, we should get going now."
 
Nicole woke up to see the morning fog outside. She let out a sigh and wondered why she dreamed about what happened last week with HyeongKon again. It's as if that was all she ever dreamed about nowadays. She didn't want to get up and go to school today. What was the point anyways and what was wrong with Himchan lately? After that night she had called him they stopped talking to each other. She tried not making it awkward at school for the both of them, but he wasn't helping. Did she do something wrong to him?
 
"Noona!"
 
*BAM*
 
Nicole sat up in her bed quickly and ran towards her room, opening her door now.
 
"Zelo, gwenchana?" She helped the younger boy up as he rubbed his forehead with his right hand.
 
"Ne, I don't know why I keep on bumping into your door whenever B.A.P comes to pick you and Daehyun hyung up to school." He let out a shy laugh as she smiled, "Anyways, we'll be waiting for you two." He waved bye to her and went back downstairs.
 
* * *
 
On the way to school she was beside Zelo and JongUp as they talked away about dance class. Himchan stayed distant from her again. He had his reasons to, but did that give him the right to ignore her? He let out a sigh and looked up at the sky to see it getting more cloudier and grayer than it already was this morning. He didn't know if it was just the weather teasing him, but he knew that something bad was going to happen today. He didn't know what, but he just had that feeling.
 
"Gosh!" Nicole yelled out frustrated.
 
The day wasn't been treating Nicole nicely today. When lunch arrived, she then realized that she forgot her Pre-Calcus text book, her English glasses along with her English workbook. Even worse, it started raining on her way to school with B.A.P. It's as if the world was against her today. Was it or was she just thinking too much? Was something bad suppose to happen to her? No, it can't be. Today just wasn't her day.
 
"Nicole-ah."
 
She looked up to see HyeongKon coming towards her way. She was sitting in the back of the library, studying for her history test. After that talk with HyeongKon they finally exchanged numbers and started talking more often; maybe even started opening up to each other. But, every time she sees HyeongKon now, she felt her heart beat faster and her cheeks redden like how it is right now. Was it too obvious that she was falling for him. She didn't want to get her hopes up too high, but she felt as if HyeongKon had fallen for her also.
 
"Hey." She suddenly felt shy around him now as he sat in front of her.
 
"Uhm, I was wondering...." He let out a smile as if he was shy all of a sudden, "If you can meet me in room B20 after school."
 
"B20?" She questioned, "I thought no one was allowed to go up-"
 
"Sh, no one will notice." He smiled and stood up from his seat, "I'll be waiting." With that, he left.
 
Behind the bookshelves, the same girl that had followed her and Himchan last week was eavesdropping. She let out a smirk and called her other girlfriends.
 
"B20, after school." She whispered, "And I mean right after school. It's time we show her who we are. Pass it on to the other girls." With that she hung up and smirked.
 
* * *
 
"Himchan-ah." Daehyun looked at the older boy who seemed to be tired for some reason today. They were at their usual spots during lunch, but something about Himchan seemed a bit off, "Gwenchana?"

"Ani." The older boy responded.

"Wae?" Zelo asked a bit stunned by his answer.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" YongGuk asked, wanting to know.

"For the past couple of nights, I kept having the same dream over and over again." Himchan said with a concerned, yet blank face.

"What? What was it about?" YoungJae popped into the conversation.

"Yeah, tell us, hyung." JongUp suddenly took interest also.

"I don't know..." Himchan said hesitantly, "It was raining like this." He pointed outside to the weather, "I carried a girl bridal style, running in the rain."

"And?" They all asked.

"Little by little as I ran with her in my arms, my white v-neck was stained with blood. I don't know where it came from, but I think it's trying to tell me something."


"Do you know who the girl is?" Zelo asked with a curious face.

"Ani, it was too blurry...." Himchan slowly said, "That's the strange part."

"It's probably nothing." Daehyun reassured him with a pat on the back, "Don't worry about it."

 


* * *


As the bell rang, students rushed out of their classes, ready to go home. Remembering what HyeongKon had asked her, Nicole grabbed for her backpack and went up to B20. What was it that he needed to tell her? Was it possible that he was going to confess to her today? No, it can't be. Why would he confess to someone like her anyways. Putting those thoughts aside, she headed up the stairs. Little did she know, a group of girls were following her from behind, quietly and silently.

She reached the classroom and slide open the door to see the room empty. He was running late, she let out a sigh and entered the room, putting her backpack onto the seat next to the window. The rain poured harder and seemed like the world could drown any minute now. The sound of people walking from behind was heard, making her turn around. It was that girl again, the girl that had bumped into Nicole in the hallway that one time Himchan ran away with her backpack. What was she doing here?

"Long time no see." She smirked with her arms crossed, having her group of friends stand behind her.

"What do you want from me?" Nicole asked with a unenthusiastic tone.

"Himchan Oppa....HyeongKon Oppa...." She let out a chuckle, leaving Nicole a bit confused, "Can you just stop already."

"Stop what? Am I doing something wrong?" Nicole asked with a mono toned voice. She wasn't interested of her talking in any way. All she wanted was to see HyeongKon and know what he wanted to say.

"HyeongKon Oppa isn't interested in you." She went towards Nicole as her friends followed her footsteps, "and as for Himchan Oppa..." Without Nicole knowing, she had taken out a pocket knife out from her skirt pocket, "He's mine." She slid it open and tried to slash Nicole with it. Seeing this coming, Nicole's eyes widen as she dodged the pocket knife.

Is this girl crazy or something, Nicole thought as she ran to the other side of the room.

"Get her girls!" She yelled as her group of friends followed her instruction.

 


* * *
 


Himchan let out a frustrated sigh as the B.A.P boys looked back at him.

"Something wrong?" YongGuk asked.

"I forgot my textbook." He responded, "Go on without me." He waved to the boys and ran to his last period class. How could he forget it in the first place.

When Himchan entered his class, he went to his seat and took his textbook out from under his desk. He ped his backpack and put in his textbook. A scream was heard as the thunderstorm roared with anger. He turned back to the classroom door and slowly began to walk out of the room. It was coming from upstairs. What was it? Or in other words, who was screaming? Without thinking, he ran up the stairs as fast as he could. No fear entered his mind, he just wanted to know where that sound was coming from.

"Hajima!"

He heard from the room B20. Wasn't that room forbidden to be entered in though?

"The names, Cho HyunYoung." She smiled victoriously as Nicole fell to her knees, having her left hand cup onto her left bloody cheek.

The door slide open as they all looked to see who it was. HyunYoung's eyes widen when she saw Himchan standing there with a shocked expression.

"H-Himchan Op-"

"Nicole!"

 


* * *
 


Just like his dream, he carried the girl bridal style as he ran in the rain. But, that girl that was in his arms was Nicole. Slowly, her blood was seeping through his white v-neck. It hurt to see her in pain. Her eyes told it all. He didn't know what else to do. What can he do?

"Stay with me." Himchan said to Nicole, trying to run to her place as fast as he could, "Jung Nicole, stay with me please." He said in a shaking voice, having the rain blend in with his tears as he said that. Out of all people, why did it have to be her that was hurt?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi, it's been awhile since I updated. I'm sorry for taking so long. Woah, I looked at it and it's a pretty short update, I apologize once again. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. More will be explained in chapter 7, so no worries. Sad, isn't it? Aigoo, I was a bit sad too. But, on the bright side there will finally be MORE HimCole interactions!! WooHoo to that though, right?!!?!?!? ;) Okay, I'll stop now.

P.S. Comments will be really appreciated and loved by me, so please do drop down a couple of your opinions for me. &&& Komawo for subscribing to this story and for keeping up with me.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: maixee for upvoting this story. Sorry that it took so long for me to thank you. I kept on forgetting to. I hope your NOT mad. x(