Chapter 2"Hello, Stranger"

Almost Lover
A/N: * * * = new scene
 
 
"Nicole....Nicole-ah."

Nicole slowly opened her eyes to see a blur visioned person looking at her.

"Wake up."

She inhaled deeply and raised her head up to see where she was at. Her eyes grew big when she realized that she had fallen asleep in her 7th period class.

"Omo." She looked around and realized that it was Himchan who had woken her up, "Did I just fall asleep?!" She cupped her face with both her hands as he let out a laugh.

"Come on, schools already over." He picked up her backpack and headed out the classroom.

"Y-Ya!" Nicole finally got up and ran out of the classroom to be bumped into a bunch of girls.

"Ya!" One girl retorted with an annoyed look and face, "Watch where your going!"

"Aish." Nicole dusted off the invincible lint off of her school uniform and got up, "Mianhae." She bowed to her.

"Is that all you can say?!" She yelled, making Nicole flinch a bit by her tone of voice, "Get on your knees and apologize now!"

"Ya, geumanhae."

Nicole looked behind the girl that was yelling at her and saw that it was the JaeKyung girl. Her eyes were red and puffy, probably from what happened this morning.

"Tch, are you kidding me?" The girl looked at JaeKyung who now raised one eye brow up, "Fine." The annoying girl who yelled at Nicole turned to her and looked at her up and down, "Your lucky that my unnie is here to back me up. Don't bump into me ever again." With that she walked off as the five girls that surrounded her followed her from behind.

"Jeongmal mianhae for her attitude." JaeKyung bowed towards Nicole and ran off to catch up with her group of friends.

"Aigoo, such a nice girl." Nicole whispered to herself and looked at her getting further and further away, "He's so stupid for whatever he did to make her let him go."

"Jung Nicole YongJoo!"

She snapped out of her thoughts and looked ahead of her to see Himchan running towards her with their backpacks.

"Ya!" He stopped in front of her, "What happened? You were suppose to chase after me."

"I was....I just..." She stopped herself and didn't know what to say, "I have nothing."

"Are you okay?"

"Ne, waeyo?"

"Ani, it's nothing."

She smiled, "Now come on!" She hooked her hand around his arm, having his eyes wide now, "Kaja!"

"N-Ne..." Himchan smiled and started walking home. His heart began to beat at a faster pace.
 
* * *
 
"What?!" Daehyun questioned a bit confused.

"She's leaving to the states, hyung." Zelo told the older boy.

"You've got to be kidding me." Daehyun ran his fingers through his bleached blonde hair, "She's really leaving?" He looked at the younger boy who nodded.

"Don't do anything, because I can't guarantee that once you tell her how you feel...she'll feel the same way."

Daehyun looked around his surroundings and walked back, "Ani...Ani this can't be happening, Zelo..." He grabbed for the younger boys collar, "Tell me it's a lie...tell me it's a dream."

"I'm not lying hyung."

"When is she leaving?"

"Tomorrow."

"Aish, am I too late now?"

"Forget it, hyung. There's a chance that she may never come back."

Daehyun let out a sigh and looked at the ground with a sad face as he now leaned onto the bricked wall building.
 
* * *

"Dae, you okay?" Nicole poked his cheeks as he sat still with a blank face.

It was a Saturday morning. Today EunYoo was leaving and he couldn't do anything about it. Of course he wasn't fine.

"Aigoo, is it because of that girl you like? She likes Zelo, huh?" Nicole asked Daehyun.

"That girl has a name, noona." Daehyun looked at her, "She's leaving to the states today."

"Aigoo, you're so stupid."

"Bwoh?! Me, stupid?!"

"Why don't you go to the airport and tell her how you feel!"

"What if-"

"Who cares if she doesn't feel the same way." Nicole put both her hands on his shoulders, turning him to face her now, "At least she knows how you feel, that's all that matters...right?"

"Y-Yeah..." Daehyun let out a small smile, "Aish, I got to leave now then!" He ran downstairs and went out of the house.

"And that's how it's done." She let out a satisfied smile, "It's a nice day to go bike riding."

Nicole walked out from her backyard with her bike. It was sunny and the breeze felt nice. She let out a smile once again and got on, riding down her neighborhood now. She hummed a tune in her head with a smile on her face. As if right now, life couldn't be anymore perfect.

* * *

"JaeYoon Airport, you say?" Daehyun spoke to Zelo on the phone.

"Ye, that should be the place." He responded back.

As Daehyun got to the airport he ran and looked around for her. How was she going to react to this? They never really talked to each other before, so wouldn't it be awkward? Of course not, they have said hi and bye to each other before.

"Daehyun..."

He turned around to be greeted by EunYoo.

"What are you doing here?" She smiled and carried her luggage, walking towards him now.

"Ah, I-I just...I mean." Spit it out Daehyun, he told himself, "I actually came here to send you off."

"Wah, at least I know someone cares about me. Komawo." She bowed as he shook his head no.

"It's okay."

"Flight to America will be leaving in 5 minutes, again flight to America will be leaving in 5 minutes. Thank you."

She let out a sigh, "I guess I should-"

"No, wait." Daehyun interrupted her, "Let me say some thing's first before you go."

"Okay then." She looked and him and smiled.

"Wow," He scratched the back of his head, "This is harder than I thought."

"Daehyun," She let out a laugh, "It's just me."

"Okay, here it goes." He cleared his throat, "I really like you, Hwang EunYoo."

She stood there a bit stunned, not knowing what to say. How was she suppose to take it?

"Uhh..."

"Flight to America will be leaving soon, again flight to America will be leaving soon. Thank you."

"Wow." She looked down and got her luggage, "I got to go." She smiled at him, "I'll see you whenever, bye Daehyun." With that she left him dumbfounded.

* * *

"Ya, Park Sungmin!" HyeongKon yelled in anger.

"What?! I'm just saying the truth!" Sungmin said from afar. He held onto the ball in his right hand and pictured how it'd go if he was to pitch to HyeongKon now. 

"Aish, jinja?!" Nicole held onto both of the handle bars and tried to do whatever she could to stop her bike in time, but it wouldn't. She now went down a steep street, having her yell out loud now.

"Give me your best shot!" HyeongKon yelled, holding onto the bat.

Sungmin smirked and threw it to him.

"Ah!" Nicole yelled as if someone was hitting her back with both their hands. She ran into the bush behind HyeongKon as he hit the ball.

Hearing it, he looked back to see Nicole slowly standing up.

"Uh," He hesitantly went towards her and held out his hand, "You okay?"

She looked up and her eyes widened in shock.

It's that jerk, Nicole thought.

"No thank you!" She slapped away his hand and slowly got up, "Ah!" She almost fell to the ground, but luckily he caught her just in time.

"Is that a way to greet a stranger?"

"Tch, I'm not suppose to talk to strangers." Nicole pulled away from him and got her bike.

"Oh, then I'm Lee HyeongKon." He smiled at her.

"Uh, what do you think your doing?"

"Introducing myself so we won't be strangers anymore, what's your name?"

"My name is, don't talk to me." She gave him a innocent smile and walked off, "Ah!" She almost fell to the ground once again, but he caught her in time.

"I think someone needs a strangers help." He grinned.

Nicole glared at him. Although she hated to admit it, he had a nice smile. How could someone like him be such a jerk?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi! It's a new updated chapter! I'm so so sorry for making you all wait for such a long time. I was thinking of how to do chapter 2 since I didn't want to disappoint you guys. But, it seems as if its another disappointment, huh?! *facepalms myself* I'm really sorry!

P.S. Comments will be really appreciated and loved by me, so please do tell me what you think of the story so far. &&& Komawo for subscribing to this story and for keeping up with me.

P.S.S. I have a favor to ask you all. If it's NOT a bother....Can you please, please, please check out my friends story for me! ^^ It's really good! Well, if your a Daehyun lover than it's the story for you. It's only the beginning, but it's good enough already! So, I reccomend you on reading it if you can. & please don't forget to subscribe and comment to her story! If she at least reaches to 8-10 subbies then I'll do a double update on this story, ne? Sounds good? Well, hopefully you check it out because it's really good and she deserves more subbies and comments, you know what I mean. She's new here, so please be nice to her. Until then, I'll be waiting for her subbies and comments to go up. & Yes, I'll be checking it out to see if it goes up or not, so see you whenever it happens! ^^

Link To Her Story: Secret Love by iinspiritbabyy