Chapter 1"A New Beginning"

Almost Lover
"Ya, Oppa what do you mean?"

"What I'm saying is...it was just a one time thing. Our relationship is over, O-V-E-R, over you hear me?" Himchan explained to his girlfriend, well ex-girlfriend.

"Tch, a-aniya that's not how it goes." She said a bit disappointed.

"Well, it just did. If you don't mind..I'm going back to my friends now." He waved bye to her lazily and walked off to B.A.P, not looking back at her.

Kim Himchan, that's his name. He's also known as one of the top kingkas of SooJin High School in a band called Best Absolute Perfect(a.k.a B.A.P). He was the playboy of the band and his relationships with girls hadn't really lasted that long since he wasn't really interested in them. He wanted to go out with them and see if they would attract him somehow, but every time he did nothing happened. No sparks, no magical spells, just plain nothing.

"Ya, hyung. Did you just break up with HyoSung noona?" Zelo asked with wide eyes.

"Hey, you can't blame me." Himchan responded back.

"Until when do you want to keep doing this for the rest of your life?" YongGuk asked mono toned.

"What do you expect? It's me. I'm the playboy."

"So, that doesn't mean that you have to act like it." Daehyun said with a 'that's not cool' tone.

"Tch, until I find the one I'll tell you all." Himchan rolled his eyes.

"I hope it's soon. I can't bare to see anymore girls hurt because of you." JongUp said innocently.

"Yeah, there feelings had been played, smashed and crushed all because of you Himchan. Don't you feel bad?" YoungJae pointed out.

"Eh." Was his response.

"Wah, your such a heartless person." Zelo said with disappointment in his voice.

"Why don't you go out with her then."

"Ya!"

"Don't fight now." YongGuk backed Himchan up.

"Whatever." Himchan moved YongGuk aside and rolled his eyes as he now walked off.

"Aish, that guy." YoungJae said as Himchan walked away.

"Messing with other peoples feelings. Psh, like they know how it feels." Himchan murmured to himself. Just then, someone bumped into him, causing the person to fall, "YA!! WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!!" He yelled and looked at the girl who seemed to be his age, grabbing for her papers that had fallen out of her binder.

"Mianhae...jeonmal mianhae." She said while she picked up her papers.

He let out a sigh and helped her. She glanced at him to see his face. He wasn't bad looking. Right when he made eye contact with her, she looked back down and continued to grab for her things. His heart thumped a beat and became faster. What was he feeling right now? He just met her today and he was already eager to get to know her. This was the first time he had felt like this.

"Komawo." She grabbed for the papers in his hand and got up. She was about to go, but he stopped her by the wrist.

"Chagaman."

She turned around to see him looking at her already.

"Are you new here?"

"N-Ne..." She stuttered.

"I'm Kim Himchan and you are?" He took out his right hand to shake her hand.

"Oh, Jung Nicole." She stated as she now shook his hand.

"Jung Nicole..." He smiled bigger, "Pretty name you have."

"K-Komawo..." She blinked multiple times and walked off.

"Ah, chagaman." He was still holding onto her wrist, making her look back at him again, "Is it possible if we become friends?"

"Friends?" She questioned as he nodded his head. She let out a small smile and slowly nodded.

Lunch came and Himchan introduced Nicole to B.A.P. They welcomed her warmly as if she was a friend of there's for a long time.

"Wait, what did you say your name was?" Nicole pointed to Daehyun.

"Jung Daehyun." He slowly said.

"Omo, you're-"

"Noona?" Daehyun's eyes widen in shock, "Noona!" He smiled happily as she did the same, "It's so nice to finally see you!" Daehyun hugged her as she did the same, "How's appa?" He pulled away from her now.

"Ah, about that..." She uneasily said, looking at the ground.

"Ah, it's okay. You don't have to." Daehyun reassured her with a smile as she gave him a small smile.

"Chagaman." Himchan popped into the conversation, "She's your sister?"

"Ne, she's the one that I've been talking to you guys about. We were separated when I was only 10 years old."

"Ah, we see." They all responded.

Nicole slowly opened her eyes to find the rain hitting her window pane. It was loud and clear as if someone was crying their heart out. She looked around her dark room and let out a sigh. In a couple more hours it'll be time to wake up for school. It's already been two months since she's moved in with her mom and Daehyun. She was slowly adjusting to her new life and was surprisingly liking it. What time was it anyways? She looked at her clock that glowed bright red, telling her that it was 4:30 in the morning.

"Noona!"

Nicole's tired eyes slowly opened once again. It was already 6:30. She let out a sigh and moved around in her bed.

"Noona, wake up!" Daehyun pounded on her door again.

"I'm awake!" She yelled, sitting up now.

"Ppali! We're going to be late!" His voice disappeared as he ran back to his room.

After getting ready for school, the two siblings started walking. The morning cool air softly touched their white pale cheeks.

"Noona..." Daehyun nudged his older sisters shoulder, making her look at him.

"What?" Nicole responded.

"You know...Hwang EunYoo, right?"

"Mmm..."

"Well, she's Zelo's age and-"

"You like her." She said mono toned.

"B-Bwoh?" Daehyun let out a sly laugh, "W-What makes y-you think like t-that."

"Zelo told me."

"Okay, yes I like her." Daehyun finally admits, making her smile, "But, noona...she's so-"

"Young? Gosh, Daehyun...why can't you like someone your age. Your such a pedo."

"Ya!"

"I'm just kidding." She let out a laugh, "Your a senior and she's a freshman?"

"Ah, ye." He rubbed the back of his neck, "But, what do you think she'll think of me?"

"How should I know."

 "I should ask Zelo about her, huh? They seem close."
 
"What if Zelo likes her?"
 
"Bwoh?"
 
"You know...best friends can become something more at the end."
 
"Tch, don't jinx it."
 
"I'm just stating the truth, Jung Daehyun."
 
"Well, stop it." He stuck his tongue out at her and headed off to his first period class.
 
She let out a soft smile, "Pabo."
 
"Jaekyung, jebal."
 
Nicole turned around to see a red hair girl irritated. She yanked away from the guy that seemed to want to explain himself from a misunderstanding situation. 
 
"Stop following me!" She yelled at him, "We are through! You hear me, through!"
 
"Ani, wait-"
 
She slapped him across the face, making Nicole freeze in place. She hid behind the bricked wall, not wanting them to see her.
 
"I SAID WERE THROUGH AND THAT'S FINAL!" She yelled with anger, "Don't look for me anymore, you...you jerk." She ran away with tears running down her face and passed Nicole.
 
Nicole looked at the Jaekyung girl, feeling sorry for her. Even though she didn't know what was going on, she knew how it felt like to be heartbroken.
 

"He must have done something bad for her to be that angry." Nicole whispered to herself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Annyeongseo, ForeverADreamer-inmida!! *bows* I know the first chapter is crappy as heck, but I did try my best. I promise the upcoming chapters will be more interesting(hopefully enought to satisified you all), so please bare with me. >_________<

P.S. Comments will be really appreciated and loved by me, so please do tell me what you think of the story so far. &&& Komawo for subscribing to this story and for keeping up with me.

SPECIAL THANKS TO: qanitah_elf & Cherrynamie for upvoting this story before it even started. I hope you don't regret upvoting this story. X( Thanks so much!! <3333