A Zing or A Hunger?

Love is Complicated

4Minute and G.Na's House

Is it love or hunger? When I'm around him i get hungry and I get weak in the legs. Why do I have to be such a monster? Why did Sky have to turn me? To ruin my life. To tick me off. To make me his property. Why seriously was it hunger or a zing? Is it both? Ahhhhhhhhh. I hate my life. I hate Sky. I wish I was human again. I think that I have hunger for him and love but I don't even know his name or want he is like. I don't need to know cause I cant be around him cause I'm a monster. All I want to do is be held by him and loved by him but I dont know why. I now know I love him and have desire for his blood. Arrggh. Why do I have to be a vampire? GaYoon thought while laying on the couch. Then the girls snuck in and GaYoon was lost in thoughts and didn't notice the girls. So they jumped on top of her and scared the heck out of her. She suddently pushed them off and said What the heck. They couldn't help but laugh and rooll on the floor. GaYoon then pounced on them and attack them. It was a cat fight or shall i say BAT fight. Then HyunA asked Why were you thinking that? Are you in love? Is GaYoonie in love? HyunA mocked. Then GaYoon answered Yes GaYoonie is in love with a human and it . Unrequited love feels worse than geting turned in to a vampire. I wish I was human so he could love me. Then GaYoon started crying and the girls came and hugged her. They never saw her like this they knew she was in love. so, the rest of the night they all cried because they hate to see GaYoon like this in fact they always hated when any of them were upset. So they cried and cried till they fell asleep cause they didn't want to cry anymore.

 

Beast's House

Why do I feel this way? Why are my feeling so strong for her? I know she is beautiful but I never met her and how do I have feeling for some one I never met? Arrggh. DooJoon thought and the guys walked in. What's up with you lately. HyunSeung asked. DooJoon didn't answer so HyunSeung texted him.

What 's up with you

I have this girl that keeps popping in to my mind

Who? Are neighbor GaYoon? The one from the restraunt.

GaYooon? Is that her name?

Yes

Yes I think I'm in love with her

Really yay your in love

Yeah

Wow

And That was the end of the texting.