JunYoon Part 2

Love is Complicated

Junhyung POV
      

           After we got done eating I decided to go somewhere. I walked up to Jiyoon and said Let's go some where. She simply nodded her head in agreement. I got my car.

 th?id=H.4506555800553939&w=338&h=188&c=7

When she saw it she jump in excitment. I got out and opened her door which seem to starle her at first but she smiled and got in. I went to the drivers side and she said I love this car I aleays wanted a car like this. I then asked Why were you startled when I opened the door. she said with a smile I thought that guys had all lost the respect to open a door for a girl. I chuckled and said Well not all guys are like me and my friends. We like to make sure that the girls we are around get the respect they deserve. But since that spell we haven't been around any girls except for you and your friends. She then said with a frown Well I'm not the best to hang around. I'm not anything special I stopped the car and said We're here and I looked her, grabbed her hands, starred straight into her eyes and said Just because some bone-head turn you and your friends into vampires doesnt mean your bad. It just means you are special and dont let anyone tell you your not because your special to me. She just looked at me with a blank face and I decided to go for it so I smashed my lips againist hers and kissed her passionatly. She surprized me and and kissed me back deepening the kiss and we just sat there kissing in the car. After a bit we stopped and I said Let's go hopping out of the car and runing to open her door. She and i were at the beach and she said  I didn't  extra clothes i chuckled and said Well then i guess we both gotta go to the store then. She laughed and we got back in the car and went to the store. It was about 3pm and when we got to the store there was only about 5 or less people there so went went to the back to the swimsuits and she picked hers.

                  Hers:                                   Mine:

th?id=H.4580523713824569&w=117&h=183&c=7 th?id=H.4826101349156507&w=175&h=174&c=7