Why am I crying (Gayoon's pov)

Love is Complicated

Outside the house

What is with me? Why am I crying over someone I never met? I don't know what is going on? Why does my stomach feel like it is in knots? Is it my hunger for him or do I have feelings for him? What was that zing? Why does my life have to be so complicated? I thought then Hyuna and the girls rushed over to me. I left. When I got to the house I got a text.

Gayoonie where you go

Home

Why

Because

Because why

I dont feel well

Whats wrong

My Stomach hurts

I'll be right there

Ok just you then

Ok

See yah in a second

Next thing I know she is right beside me. She took care of me through the night. I was week. I am the softest and sensitivest one in the group of us 6 girls but still it was really bad. Jihyun was the smart, cute, silly, momma like one. Jiyoon was the tough and strong one with a cut sweet side. Sohyun was the crazy and over-dramatic one. Hyuna was the y, cute, funny, and childish one. Gina was the sweet and silly one. I was soft, romantic, and sensitive, and when it came to food I was the one who was hardest to hold back from human blood. so, when I was weakest I thirst for human blood BIG TIME. I knew when I saw that guy from the restraunt he was some how connected to the guy my thirst was for and I knew if I met that Hyunseung I would lose control and hurt his friend that made me feel this way because I'm a vampire.On top of that even if I'm soft when it comes to blood or anger I get out of control that is why my friends get scared when I yell at them. Also my eyes turn red and scare the crap out of the girls it is quite comical when they run. If you want to know my ability it is I can heal people of anything even cancer also all us girls can read each others minds.