The Truth is Revealed

Love is Complicated

                           What do you mean 'he is only human' are you a worlock, werewolf or vampire huh tell me cause you could help me Doojoon said sarcasticly.  vampire and what do you need sky said with a smirk. Doojoon then said Oh so are you normally this annoying or you just are mad? Gayoon did you know he is a vampire? She then said Ok wait a minute why... i mean how did you do that to sky? Doojoon looked at Gayoon and said Why you shocked? you think he can only fight? She then said no he is a vampire so ... how did yo get him down Doojoon then took his foot off of sky and said You knew he was a vampire and why are you her any way? she then said I knew for a few months and why are you so calm? doojoon then said cause he cant kill me never the less hurt me.  gayoon was so shocked and speechless. Then green mist filed the area ad when it cleared they saw Haneul she then said Gayoon nice to see you again how life gayoon grew angry Hanuel why are you here Haneul then said visiting Sky she saw doojoon and said Doojoon what are you doing here he then said ask sky he kidnapped me and  'thanks alot' for coming back when i  was trying to forget you gayoon then said what is goin on how do you know each other doojoon then said guys stop hiding your driving me insane and the boys came. So you know the wicked witch from hell who ruined my life doojoon said to gayoon and sky. haneul then said Wait how does little blood er know you she isnt even supposed to be near sky since she broke up with him then doojoon looked at gayoon and gayoon said Sky kid napped doojoon to get me near him so he can force me to come to his side and for give him.  

                           30 minutes later. everybody knew evrything and gayoon said Doojoon guys girls lets go home sky then said no you promised to be mine and gayoon smirkled and said sorry you broke your promise so deal is off and left grbbing doojoon's hand and zooming out her friends following pullin beast with. Then they stopped at home and the guys and girls sadi bye leave Gayoon alone with doojoon. So then gayoon put her arms around his neck and doojoon said i thought that no one is supposed to fall for me then gayoon said im not human so then that doesnt count and pulled in for a kiss. Gayoon kiss him passionately and he pulled her closer deepening the kiss with his arms around her waist and they stayed like that for 2 minutes and gayoon broke the kiss and said in his ear Saranghae *i love you* and doojoon said Saranghae and pulled her back in to the kiss. Watching out of their window the girls and guys looked at the knew couple kissing and thought it was so romantic.