JunYoon Part 1

Love is Complicated

                                     Junhyung and Jiyoon were picked for cleaning duty. Juhyung finished his part and started to help Jiyoon cause she was still not finished with dishes yet. He then asked Why did they go to the karaoke bar making us clean up she said I dont know. After they were done they decided to watch ta scary movie. They ended up falling asleep on the couch. Junhyung woke up at midnight to a scream on the tv and picked up the remote and turned it down. He looked over to see a sleeping Jiyoon. He looked at her beautiful long brown hair that covered her face. He then moved the hair so he could see her face and saw how beautiful she looked. He slowly set her fragile body on his lap pressing her head on his chest. He pushed back and kissed her fore head. He then wraped his arms around her cuddling her better. She stirred in her sleep burring her head deeper in his chest and griping his shirt. He smirked at how cut she acted. he wanted to stay that way forever. Jiyoon stirred in her sleep and ended up hugging him. He then closed his eyes and fell asleep.

                                      Jiyoon woke up at 8:00am and looked up to see she was hugging Junhyung she smiled and layed there for 30 minutes then got up left. When she got home she took a quick shower and changed into this outfit

  

with this hair and hat

  images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4xEduaC1o3vGdAH7mMAw

                                      She grab a bowl and made ramen. She took it to the guys house. Set the table for one. She walked up to Junhyung and gently woke him up and then showed him where the food was he smiled and said thank you but aren't you gonna eat she said no you can eat im not that hungry Junhyung then got a bowl and chopsticks and told her You need to eat other wise it isnt healthy then she said fine I'll eat and they ate and talked for a while.