Love at First Sight

Love is Complicated

 

Gayoon's Pov

Who is that? she thought. Heo Gayoon are you listening Hyuna said while Gayoon was looking at Doojoon. Huh? she said. Let's Go NOW! Hyuna said and dragged Gayoon out of the coffee shop.

 

Doojoon's Pov

Who is she? he thought looking at Gayoon running out. YOON DOOJOON Hyunseung yelled acrossed the table. Huh? he said not paying attention. Let's go it's getting late HyunSeung said and they left.

 

Back at 4minute and G.Na's House 

Hyuna and Gayoon walked in and the girl's freaked WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN they yelled. Coffee Shop Hyuna said. Are you sure? Jihyun asked. Do you want me to kill you Jihyun Hyuna said. Awe she is trying to scare a VAMPIRE Jihyun said. Suddenly they started to fight. Then Sohyun and Jiyoon had to sparate them. Then Gayoon yelled STOP AND GO TO BED. They stopped and said We don't sleep remember? Gayoon then said Then go to you rooms then. Suddenly they all ran to there rooms exccept for Gayoon. Then Gayoon sat on the couch and could only think about Doojoon. What is his name? He he is so beautiful. What are you thinking Gayoon? Your a vampire he will never like a monster. What are thinking? What are these feelings? I need some air. What am i thinking im a vampire? Just need to run for a bit. Then she got up and head towards the door. Where are you going she heard from behind her. She turned around and saw Jihyun. Out she said. I am going too Jihyun said. Fine Gayoon said. Then Gina, Hyuna, Jiyoon, and Sohyun ran out and said Can we go? Then Gayoon said Sure, I guess. Then they all left.