Out in the Dark

Love is Complicated

Outside

When the girls walked out Gayoon saw Doojoon. Turns out they were neighbors. Then Doojoon pulled the guys over and said That's the girl. Then Hyunseung asked What girl? The girl at the restraunt Doojoon said. Then Hyunseung asked Where? Then Doojoon pointed over towards Gayoon. Let's go met her then HyunSeung said and started towards her. Doojoon tried to stop him but, he was aready half way over to her. Then said Hi I'm Hyunseung. Then they said Hi and started walking away. Then he said Hey wait up I didn't get your names. Then Gayoon said Better off not knowing our names and she walked away leaving her friends with Hyunseung. Then he questioned What is wrong with her? Then Hyuna said She just doesn't like talking to people. Then Hyuna said Our names are Hyuna, Jiyoon, Jihyun, Sohyun, Gina, and the one who left is Gayoon. Then he smiled at Hyuna and left. He got back to the guys and Doojoon smacked him and asked What the hell are you thinking talking to them? Then Hyunseung said I wanted to know their names. Then Doojoon said Okay but, next time wait for us. Then Hyunseung said Ok fine. Then they went home.

 

In the Park

Later the girls found Gayoon in the park swinging on a swing crying then Hyuna said What's wrong? Then Gayoon said Nothing, go away.