The "Friendship" lunch part2

Love is Complicated

         When they opened the door and DooJoon turned around and couldn't believe what he saw. He saw an Angel. So he stuck out his hand and she took it and he led her to the car.

she was so shocke dit was her favorite color and car type a lamborghini. She got in he shut the door and got in and her friends waved goodbye. Wow a red lamborghini omg you are so cool she said. Then he just grined. And said thanks. When they got to the restraunt he took her and pulled out her seat for her.  She then said wow cool and a gentlemen your girlfriend must be lucky. Then he said I dont have a girlfriend. then she said well then your future girlfriend will be very lucky. Then he said Will your boyfriend be jealous of what you are saying. Then she said I dont have a boyfriend Then he said well i dont see why not i mean you are Beautiful sweet and kind so why dont you have a boyfriend? then she blushed and said i dont know. After lunch he took her home and said i hope you had a great time and she said i definately did and just before she went in he said will you be my girlfriend and she turned and said no i cant and walked in side. She held her tears and went in her room for the rest of the day.