Blast from the Past

Love is Complicated

4minute's and G.Na's House

 

JiHyun heard a knock on the door. She was so annoyed cause she wanted to stay on the couch. She got up and opened the door just to slam it closed. It was the evil vampire who turned her and the girls. It was GaYoon's ex Sky. Then she heard open up this door JiHyun. It startled her. Then Gayoon who was in her room came and opened the door. What do you want? she asked. Then he said Invite me in and I'll tell you. Then she said alright so he walked in and said My friends and I need a place to stay she was shocked and said No you broke up with me after you turned my life into a living hell and now you come to me wanting to stay at my house with my friends i dont think so. He begged and she still said no. Then he pushed her againist the wall and gave her a hard kiss and said I know you want me I see it in your eyes. Then she pushed him away and said The only thing you see is hatred you choose girls for how they look cause your an idiot. Then he said Why are you like this? She said I dont like you anymore and I never will again okay get that in your tiny brain. Then he saw in her eyes that she loved another and said I will find this one you love and kill him cause I want you. Your y and smart and you are one of us, so please be with me. I promise I wont break up with you cause I love you. Then she smacked him and said How dare you you liar you will never be good enough cause you only want girls who are y or hot and I want a man not a boy you are so inconsiderate I love him and thats final. Then he said Your weak and I feel it, he is human isnt he. He stood there she stayed silent then he said I knew it too bad he will never love a monster like you and he left. Then she folowed him out side and punched him in the face and said Dont you ever say that again. Then he said Well you are, so I'm not lying. She kicked him in the nuts and said Dont come back ever again. Then he said He will die I swear and she yelled Leave now. Then he said Fine I will be back thought and he left finally. Then she went back inside.

 

Beast's House

Yoseob heard yelling and yelled for the guys they ran in and asked What's wrong? Then he said Stop yelling. Then they said Who? He said You. Then they said Its not us. They looked out side and saw GaYoon run and punch some guy. Then they saw her talking to him and then kick him in the nuts and then when the guy got to his feet she told him off and went inside and he left. Then DooJoon said What was that all about? Then HyunSeung said Probably an ex wanting to get back together or something then they went back to what they were doing.

 

 

4Minute's and GNa's house

GaYoon went inside and thought about what Sky said. He normally does what he wants to and if he got to DooJoon she didn't know what to do. Then she thought How am I supposed to stay away from him and protect him at the same time? Why must my life be so complicated?