The Deal

Dark Love

It has been a week since they had moved her into a real bedroom and 3 weeks that she was locked up. She hadn’t seen Yoochun or his father since what happened and she was fine with it. But she began to get bored alone in her room. She had already finished all the books they brought her and she almost knew her room by heart. Fortunately this time, there was a window. And despite the fact that it had barriers to it, to prevent her from escaping again, she could open it and gaze at the stars or the sun. Spending time at this window was what she loved to do the most. It reminded her of the life she had before. Before her mother died of illness, before her alcoholic father loses all their assets to games and put them in a runaway. Yoomin fled the debt collector since she was 15 years old. And now five years later things had only become worse. She wanted her life back! Or rather than that, she wanted freedom, so she could start a life. This whole wedding thing was ridiculous! She didn’t know how her mother, so gentle and loving, had in her entourage a person like Mr. Park. But there she was, bound by a promise that had no sense, I mean marry Yoochun? What interest could they have for her? None! Then her future husband was... She had known him briefly in another era, a time when his job wasn’t to terrorize and beat up people. A time when he used to smiled more often. Now he had become this hateful person!
One night she was lost in her thoughts, without finding sleep, when she heard someone open the door gently. Alert, she slid out of bed and hid, waiting to see who it was. Steps came closer. She had to defend herself. She managed to get a book on her bedside table and without waiting to see who it was, she threw herself at the person while brandishing her improvised weapon. Before she understood what was happening, she found herself pressed against her bed, a mass on her.


"Geez! Why do you always have to attack people? " said a voice.


Despite the darkness she recognized Yoochun.


"What are you doing here?”


"Here in your bedroom? Or in this position?”


“Get off me!" she said, pushing him away.


It stood up and she did the same, turning on the light.


"Cool pajamas!" He commented with a smirk.


She looked down; in fact she was wearing only a long shirt that arrived at her thighs. Embarrassed she hurried to put on jogging pants, while he stared at her with a smile. Then she stood before him, upset.


"For the last time: What do you want?”


For answer he threw a coat sin her face and walked towards the exit.


"Follow me.”


What was he up to? She hesitated for a moment to follow him, but her curiosity finally prevailed, and this was an opportunity to get a bit of her room. She followed him through the empty and quiet corridors of the mansion, until they got to a small garden. They went out into the fresh air, it was chilly, so she hurried to put the coat on.


"Why did you bring me here?”


"I thought a little fresh air would do you good.”


She looked up to the sky and greedily inhaled a sip of fresh air. The night was just beautiful. The stars shone like fireflies in the sky and you could see the crescent moon emerging. She enjoyed the moment of luxury for a bit, and then turned to him, suspicious.


"Yoochun, you ..."


"Yoomin, can’t you just enjoy a little the moment before unleash the dogs on me?" He asked.


"I could if I knew what you’re planning.”


"Can’t I just want to spend a romantic night under the stars with my future wife?" He said with an amused smile.


"Don’t call me that!”


He laughed and ruffled her hair. She pushed his hand away and crossed her arms pouting. A silence settled.


"Your father not going to be angry, that you let me out?”


"If you don’t tell him, I won’t either!”


Why was he being so "nice"? He gave her one of those charming looks and commented.


"This is the longest conversation we ever had.”


She thought about it and it was true. Between chases and his busy thug’s schedule, they had never really talked. A few minutes passed and then he turned to her. All smile disappeared from his face.


"You know, I'm as happy as you about this wedding! I can have all the women I want, much more beautiful and y, but I’m stuck with a kid.”


She was indignant and was going to tell him about his resemblance with a lama, but his eyes stopped her.


"But I can’t really challenge my father ..."


"Because you’re a coward?" She provoked him.


"Because he is... Just because I can’t do that at the moment." He replied in a serious voice.


She turned to him, surprise. There was something in his voice... Something sad, as if bound by an obligation. Each one has its problems. He looked into her eyes.


"Then let’s make a deal. We’ll marry and do everything he says, obediently. We move from here and live in a house far from everything, like a real newlywed couple. Then, when things calm down, you'll be free to go. I won’t stop you.”


What? He wants to lie to his father to save me?


"You mean we would pretend to accept everything and as soon as we will no longer be under the supervision of your father, I can go?”


"That's it!”


"And why would you help me?”


He turned his head, lifts his head to the sky and sighed.


"I have something to prove. And I can’t do it without your help.”


He was being serious! She thought about his proposal. Of course she couldn’t trust him one hundred percent, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized that he was probably her only chance. She held out her hand.


"Deal.”


With a smile he took her hand, and she took the opportunity to draw him two inches from her face to glare at him.


"But I’m warning you: if you ever lie to me or betray me, I will make you regret it for the rest of your life.”


His smile widened.


"I will keep that in mind.”


***


Yoochun’s PV:
he took her back to her room. After this little outing, she looked much less wild than before. He smiled as he returned to his room at the other end of the house. She accepted his proposal; he would now be able to put things on motion.
After all he had done for his father, the reputation he had gained in their territory and even within the rivals territories, one would have thought that it would have bring him recognition from his father. But this wasn’t the case. At first he fought because he wanted to prove to be worthy of his father. Then gradually he began to fight because he simply liked blood. "The Crazy Rabbit" that never lets his prey escape and was known to conclude deals quickly, always with a lot of blood and sweat. But things have changed recently; he was tired of this life. He also aspired to the same thing as Yoomi and that marriage didn’t really fit his plans. He dropped on his bed with a smile. This girl... A real tigress! He remembered having crossed her once or twice when they were younger and she used to always keep her eyes on the ground by shyness. It was hard to believe that the one from his memory and the one in the present was the same people. He didn’t liked or hated Yoomi, simply he didn’t care. She was nothing to him but a way to achieve his ends. Pity and compassion were not part of his nature and he had no time to waste worrying about her. But he had to admit that he was impressed by her courage. When she was caught up in the alley, she was ready to fight with all of her strength, when she knew very well that she had no chance. Then again, she didn’t flinch before his father. Such strength of character was a quality that Yoochun liked in her. Finally they were both similar. Both formatted by their families and forced to be that way by their situation. Two birds in cages, who dreamed to get out of this prison, to spread their wings and to fly away. To achieve that, he needed Yoomin. Now he needed to earn her trust and he was going to begin by protecting her. Because she wouldn’t be of any use broken.

.

 

-------

It's a small chapter but I really wanted to write more about it.

It's going to be a small fic, like 4 or 5 chapter... maybe 6... XD

In the mean time hope you like it! Please comment and subscribe!