Our Love is Forever

Dark Love

Lights, it was too bright. There was no sound, no whisper, but the light bothered her. Yun couldn’t have opened the shutters; he never came to her room without waking her up. It annoyed her; she had no desire to get up. Today she would stay warm under the duvet, because now the time didn’t mean anything for her, except a long agonizing wait until she finally joins Yoochun. She tried to turn around but didn’t have the strength. Huh? What does that mean? She concentrated to feel her body and a groan escaped her lips. Now the pain, that had pierced her lethargy, crept into her body like a poison. Her legs were weak but she managed to get them to move slightly, she came up to her chest, everything was fine... Her arms! She couldn’t move, the throbbing pain through, and she opened her eyes, waking up completely. All around her was white, the walls, and the small table in the corner, even the armchair near the bed was a white leather. A few rays of light streaked across the shutters half closed, and illuminated the room quietly. That was why everything was so bright. It looked like she was dead and she was in heaven. It might be the case! No, in paradise she wouldn’t be in so much pain. She felt nauseous, but was hungry at the same time. It was like a truck had come across her.
Slowly flanges of memories rose to the surface. She had discovered the betrayal of the man she considered her best friend, her brother, and had been trapped by Jae and him. After she had taken advantage of the first opportunity to jump on her attackers and get free. But when she should have left, she found a very dangerous weapon. Angry, rebellious, she remembers thinking to kill, kill one of the two men was so simple, just a little pressure on the trigger. The rest was blurry, she had been unarmed and had crossed the bay window, the two men were fighting, and then she lost consciousness. Then finally she found herself here, in a hospital room, bedridden. Alone. She could see the dropper painkillers that crept up into her veins. Turning her head she noticed the chair beside her was not empty... Yoochun was sleeping peacefully, his chest going up and down without a sound. Yoomin smiled. In the end she was dead, and that was her paradise. She watched the sun illuminating and her lover’s face. He was beautiful, so beautiful. Her heart sank and tears welled up in her eyes. She had spent so much time worrying about her surroundings; she hadn’t taken enough time to enjoy the beautiful and wonderful man who was at her side. She hadn’t taken advantage of their love and now she was dead with this regret. Moving slightly she winced and let out a little louder, this time, groan. Yoochun opened his eyes and saw her awake, rushed to her.


"You're awake! How are you feeling? "


He spoke and moved. He wasn’t a statue? One of the beautiful Greek statues you found in museums.

With all the pain, she felt alive. So if she was alive, then Yoochun was a hallucination. They were giving her too much morphine. Seeing that she didn’t answer, the young man took her hand and squeezed it.


"Yoomin? "


Hallucinations were supposed to talk too? And why is it that his hand was hot? The girl smiled sweetly.


"I have to ask for more of this morphine. It makes me have sweet dreams. "


He stared at her surprised.


"You think I'm a hallucination? "


She nodded weakly. "You're dead. "


He suddenly took her face in his hands and looked at her with desperate eyes.


"Oh my love, I'm sorry! I didn’t think it would go that far... "


These hands around her face was really hot. How could a hallucination seem so real? It was cruel! He walked over and kissed the pale lips of the girl. She blinked in disbelief. He kissed her again and again, her eyes, her cheeks, her forehead, her lips to get a reaction.


"Yoomin, I'm here. It's me! I'm not dead, it was a lie ... I'm so sorry! Forgive me ... Yoomin, it's me. "


The last bits of torpor created by the pain killers vanished. WasYoochun really here? These hands were touching her, kissing her lips, he was plump and bone. She held out a trembling hand to touch his face.


"Micky? "


He took her hand and kissed it, he had tears in his eyes. This strong man was crying.

"It's me. My love, forgive me, I will never leave you again, I promise! "


The tears flowed thought the girl’s bruised cheeks.


"I'm not crazy? You’re really alive? And I too am alive? "


"Yes, you're alive. You fought damn well to survive! "


She couldn’t speak, emotion tied , and tears flowed afloat without being able to control them. Yoomin tried to calm down and took a deep breath before speaking.


"They all told me you were dead! But I knew you were still alive. You would never leave me alone. "


"I made a mistake, but I'll never do it again. I will never abandon you. "


"Then why ... why did you leave me? "


Despite herself, her voice broke on the last word. He took his face in his hands, not daring to face the look of the girl.


"It was necessary ..."

She stared at him waiting for him to continue but he remained his hands before his face. So she brushed his hand and he turned to her. He kissed her and she savored to contact that she missed so much. Even if she wished to remain forever as that, she wanted to understand what was happening.


"Micky, can you explain please? "


He told how he and Yunjoong had everything planned when Jae started to want to take power. Actually, the two brothers were complicit from the beginning; they wanted to denounce Jae to his father to stop the ambitions of the latter. It would have brought a lot of damage to the other family and the two Parks would have their revenge the death of Milianna. But Jae’s obsession with Yoochun and Yoomin had become a big problem in their plan. So they orchestrated a whole staging for Jae to believe that Yoomin had left Yoochun after everything that happened, that was why they had sent her away. Then after some time Yoochun had faked his own death. He was supposed to return to Yoomin when things are settled with the other clan. They couldn’t tell the truth to Mr. Park nor Yoomin because their reactions were what should convince Jae and his father. But Yoochun didn’t want to leave her in total despair; it was for this reason that he had hidden the poem in the book.


"I knew you would find out and understand the meaning. "


"I understood, but when we went to the grave you weren’t there ..."


"It's my fault ... I wasn’t able to get there on time."


"But what about Yunjoong? He knew from the beginning? He looked so sad though ... "


"It was torture for him to lie to you and see you in such a state. He really liked you a lot ... "


"Yunjoong! I tried to kill him! I must apologize! I must speak to him, where is he? "


Yoochun's face suddenly became dark. She stared at him, waiting for him to add something. But seeing that he wouldn’t say anything she called his name.


"Micky? "


He hesitated to speak. She felt that she wouldn’t like what was coming. How did she survive? She remembered that there was a gunshot.  How had she ended up in the hospital bed? She should have bled to death in the yard without anyone noticing ... The last time she had seen Yun, he was fighting against Jae ... Her moist eyes turned to Yoochun and threw a questioning look.


"Yunjoong stabbed Jae. Jae died. "


It looked like he was making a huge effort to align words. Knowing that, she was finally safe from the man who had made her suffer so much, should have been a relief. But the only thing she could think about was the uncomfortable feeling that this wasn’t all.


"Yoochun, where’s Yun?" She asked in a cautious voice.


"He ... he ... I'm sorry ... Yoomin"


Great pain grew up in the bosom of the girl. She didn’t think she could feel as much pain again. She thought the pain in her body would surpass any other, but she was mistaken.


"Jae threatened you and to protect you Yun interposed between you and the bullet. He stabbed Jae in the heart, which died on the spot. With a bullet in his stomach he took you to the hospital and contacted me ... but he didn’t survive his injuries. "


"He can’t be dead." She began to cry again, uncontrollably. "I must apologize. I tried to kill him! "


Yoochun not knowing what to say to ease the pain of the girl, just hold her in his arms. He held her until the tears dry up and she calmed down.
The girl didn’t say a word for several minutes, the time to absorb the impact. In her vortex of emotions, tiredness predominated. Crying had exhausted her; the pain in her arm was awake. Her whole body was screaming at rest, but her will kept her from sleep. Noticing how tired the girl was, Yoochun her hair tenderly.


"Sleep ... and when you wake up it will be the beginning of a new life for us. "


She smiled and closed her eyes, soothed by the promise.


"Yoomin?" He whispered suddenly.


"Yes? "


Yoochun looked eagerly.


"I love you."


And she fell asleep over these words.


***


She ran. She ran as fast as she could. Her lungs were on fire and threatened to explode but she continued to run. Her life and future depended on it. Finally she arrived at the imposing wooden doors. Yoomin stopped for a moment to think about everything that happened this past year. She lost people, she suffered but she also found others who are dear to her and had learned to live. The little 15 year old girl who lived frightened of the world had disappeared. It wasn’t clear whether it was a kind of fate or whatever, but one thing was sure, the shy little boy who hardly dared to speak to her when they were young, the young man who had pursued and threatened her and the man who made her believe in love because she treated her as a human being. This same man had now become her reason for living and she didn’t intend to waste her time wondering whether she deserved such love or not, but would enjoy it until her last breath. With a final sigh, she left all her past behind her and pushed the door.

It was a simple wedding. There was only Mr. Park in the room and the priest who made them husband and wife. It was fast, almost like a dream, but at that moment nothing had seemed more real to her.
A few hours later they were in the second home, that now would be their new home. Yoomin loved this house, she had good memories there and finally she could live without hiding. Before she could get a foot in the house, she found herself in the air. Yoochun was carrying her in his arms like a new bride. She laughed.


"Are you serious? "


"I like to follow some traditions."


Then they entered the house, the bride in the arms of the groom. Without dropping her to the ground, he took her to the couch and laid there, except that he lost his balance and both fell on the sofa laughing. Yoomin got up to go close the door while Yoochun sat correctly. She returned to the living room and her husband had a serious look.


"You remember what I told you that night in the garden?" Yoochun asked.


She shook her head.


"I told you that when things would calm down, you would be free to go. And that I wouldn’t stop you... "


"I remember."


He took her by the waist.


"I lied. I don’t intend to let you go anywhere. You are mine. "

Yoochun pulled Yoomin's arms a little, telling her to move closer and Yoomin did; moving to sit on Yoochun's lap, her knees on either side of Yoochun's thighs. She felt Yoochun's hands move to touch her face, his fingertips moving to caress Yoomin's soft cheeks. When he did, Yoochun kissed her even more, even deeper, pulling Yoomin's face even closer to his own. 

Maybe, Yoomin thought, Yoochun had missed her just as much as Yoomin had missed him.
Yoomin pushed back against Yoochun’s lips; Yoochun's head touching the wall, and the kiss that at first was slow and innocent turned into something more needy, longing, as if their bodies were promising each other to never be away from the other for so long. He kissed her again and again, eager to her lips and her body after all this time of separation.


***

The wind was blowing hard, making the dead leaves fly all around her. For 5 years now she comes here once a month. She stood there in front of the tomb as if with the sole power of her will, she’ll be able to bring him to life. Yun now rested alongside of Milianna under the weeping saul. Yoochun and Yoomin had thought he would be happier in a place like this. While she had completely abandoned her father’s body somewhere with an uncertain fate, the girl had taken care to arrange Yun’s funeral carefully. She had a broken heart and she knew the guilt would make her suffer for the rest of her days. But at the same time she was grateful. Without him, she'd be dead by now. He not only sacrificed himself, but he also took care of her diligently. Except that he died thinking she hated him, it was something she could never change. She could never tell him how much she loved him and was grateful.
She heard children’s laughter and screams behind her; Yoomin didn’t need to turn around to know who it was. Suddenly two boys jumped on her.


"Mom! Mom! We came to see uncle too! "


Yoomin took the youngest boy in her arms and kissed and tousled the older brown haired boy.
"Hey little monsters! Where is your father? "


The boys didn’t even have time to answer as arms wrapped around her waist.


"Daddy is here, Princess." He whispered into her neck.


She turned with a big smile, still carrying the youngest.


"Hey handsome boy!" She said as she leaned over and kissed him on the lips.


The oldest groaned.


"Oh no! There you go again, you kiss all the time! This is yuck!! "


"Yah, Park Eun Yun! You just have to close your eyes or turn your head! "


Yoochun said while sticking his tongue out at his son.


Yoomin burst out laughing.


"Sometimes I wonder who is the five years old, out of you two. "


The youngest in the arms of his mother gently pulled her hair to get her attention.


"Mom?"


"Yes Eun Joong? "


"I also want to kiss mom. "


"Of course my love."


And she kissed the rosy cheeks of her younger son. Eun Yun still gasped while putting his hands before his eyes not to see and Yoochun crossed his arms over his chest.


"Now I'm jealous of a 2 year old child..."


She shook her head and rolled her eyes.


"Well, to not make jealous let’s make it a free kiss time." Yoochun said.


He turned to Eun Yun and opened his arms.


"Who wants a slobbering kiss? "


"Anyoooooooo!"


And then everyone started to run, Yoochun running laughing after his wife and sons. They laughed groove deployed. They had never hoped for so much happiness, but life has finally allowed them to live peacefully. Now all they wanted was that their son would never experience the same harvest they did. And both Yoomin and Yoochun would continue to love each other and would grow old the way they always did... together.

Our Love is Forever.


The End

_________________

I'm actually crying.... So this is the end...

I'm so sad it's over, because I really got attached to my characters and I really was proud of myself for how I wrote it (and it's a very rare thing for me to like what I write!) I would like to thank everyone who followed that story, I hope the end is up to your hopes and that you liked it!

Please tell me your thoughts about the last chapter!

Thank you again for all my subscribers! Love you all and see ya in another story maybe!<3