Family past

Dark Love

It was hard to believe. She had forgotten all the recent events after that major information was drop on her. Yoochun had a fiancé. And more incredible, he loved her. The expression on his face, the way he has said her name, everything showed he had really loved her. Who was this girl to succeed in melt a heart such as Yoochun’s? Yoomin suddenly had a lot of respect for this Milianna. Then another mystery, how did she die? This entire story, reminded her of one of the only books she had read when she was young, a tragic love story of two rival families; Romeo and Juliet was the spitting image of it. The only difference was that Romeo had not followed his Juliet in death. Despite herself, she shivered. Without the existence of Yoochun many things would be different for her, but she wasn’t sure that those differences would be positive. Even though he was still the enemy, she had to recognize that he saved her many times. More and more she was curious to discover about Yoochun’s character that wasn’t just violence, lies and deception. He wasn’t as simple as the first impression she had about him.
The next day he returned and they went out to walk in the garden. Yoomin asked him a lot of questions about his life when he was with Milianna; he responded by evading most of the time and never really mentioned Jae’s sister. Yoomin began to talk about her too, and complained about her state of prisoner. It was nice to talk to him, because he was a good listener. The days after that, Yoochun began to take her everywhere with him again. And that's how the days, then weeks passed. No more incidents happened and the two young people began to understand more each other. They had come to enjoy the company of one another and be comfortable in the presence of the other. One evening when it was 4 months that she was in the mansion, she met the second most important person in the Ice clan. For once, they were dining all three, her, Yoochun and Mr. Park. She still hated that last one as much, but she learned to tolerate him because it felt a little safer with the presence of his son. Then at the end of the meal, a tall and thin man, with black hairs, entered the room. He didn’t have the same stature as the other henchmen she had seen around the house; she knew immediately that he was important. Seeing him, Yoochun leaned to her and whispered in her ear.


"This is my father’s number one lackey."


The man approached Mr. Park and bowed before him.


"I'm back."


The Ice Father arose and before the astonished eyes of Yoomin, took the man in his arms, giving him a hug.


"Welcome back! So how was the job? "


"Everything has been settled without problems."


"It's perfect! That's why I always send you; I know you'll do a great job. "


The man bowed again.


"Thank you. How are things here? "


It was Yoochun who answered.

"Everything’s fine. I’m managing everything. "


The man smirked. "This is precisely why I asked."


Who the hell was he to dare to speak like this to his boss’s son? Yoomin was totally confused, especially when Mr. Park started laughing.


"Don’t worry. For the moment he is doing very well. "


"And who is this girl?"


Everyone turned to Yoomin. The man stared at her, he had a piercing look that made her shiver, and not in a good way.


"This is Chun’s fiancée, Yoomin." Mr. Park said.


"And this is Park Yun Joong, the servant of my father."


"Yoochun!"


"Don’t worry, Mr. Park. This kind of comment doesn’t touch me."


"Always in the role of the Ice Prince, huh?" Yoochun provoke.


"This is better than the one of the Disobedient Son."


Yoochun jumped up ready to fight with Yunjoong. His father raised his voice.


"That’s enough you two. Come Yunjoong, we’ll talk about business in my office."


Then they left the room, not without Yun giving her an enigmatic smile. Once they left, Yoochun dropped into his chair running a hand through his hair.


"This man is still annoying."


Now that they were both alone, she dared to ask the question that was hitching her.


"Your father said his name is Park... it’s the same name as you?"


"Yeah, unfortunately."


"Yoochun, I've never seen you like this. Usually you get to stay calm before worst provocations, why this man...? Who is he? "


He took a moment to answer, like if he was choosing the right words.


"My father adopted him..."


"What?" She exclaimed. "So it means that he is your brother?"


"In a way... Even if he is young enough to be my uncle. We are 10 years old apart. "


She didn’t understand anything. The more she learned about Yoochun’s life and the more she felt like being involved in a ball of node that it would be difficult to undo later. Yoochun continued.


"My father saved his life when he was a kid and took him under his wing. Since then, he adopted him. And as he saved Yunjoong’s life, that one follows him like a dog. He would do anything for my father and to please him, the complete opposite of me. "


So that was it... The good son and the bad son. It was really cliché... She thought about this man. This conceit, this arrogance, she could recognize the imprint of this family from far away. But this man had something different... He was very dangerous and too confident. She took a mental note, to never have him as an enemy. She turned to Yoochun; he still had that closed face, still annoyed by the meeting earlier.


"If it makes you feel better, you're much better looking than him!" She told him.


He looked surprised by the statement of the girl, and then laughed. It was exactly the desired effect, he smiled. Yoomin had recently discovered that Yoochun’s smile was really something contagious and unique. He gave off a completely different aura when he smiled.


"You really have a gift for changing the subject!" He said.


"This isn’t changing the subject, it's the truth. I hope that I won’t see him often... "


"I think it'll be hard... Now that he's back, you may often cross by."


"Damn ... I really don’t like him ..."


"Like you didn’t like me?" He asked with a smirk.


A half smile spread on her face as she stood up.


"I still don’t like you, baby Ice Prince."


He stood up too. "What did you just call me? "


As a child she began to run, laughing and he followed her, pretending to be mad. He run after her a little in the house then they stopped by the door of Yoomin’s chamber, out of breath. She was about to enter when he grabbed her wrist.


"I want to take you somewhere tomorrow."


"Another one of your deals?"


"No. This time it's not for work. It will be you and me. "


Without really knowing why, she blushed.


"Where are you taking me?"


"It’s a surprise! I'll come pick you up around five, so be ready. "


Then he dropped her wrist and went to his side. Yoomin entered her room and leaned against the door. Why was her heart beating so loud? Why was her wrist burning where he had touched it? What was that feeling inside her chest? Not wanting to linger over, she went to bed directly.


The next day the excitement of this mysterious outing with Yoochun, made the day pass very slowly. When finally it was 4pm, she went to get dressed. Although she didn’t have much clothes, she had to find something nice for their first date. Wait ... What? Did she just say date? No, no, no! It was just a walk, or a drive… or something like that… there was nothing exceptional about it! Why was she even excited about it? Finally she took the first clothes she found in her closet and went to read a book until Yoochun arrives. Two hours later he was still not there. Perhaps he had been busy all day and had not yet finished...
Another hour passed, and stills nothing. It was almost dinner time and Yoochun had given no sign of life. She slipped out of her room and went towards Yoochun’s chamber; perhaps he had simply forgotten their appointment. But as she progressed in the house she noticed that everything was too quiet. Then it’s when it hit her, where were all the guards? Usually the house was swarming with thugs but then she didn’t see any. Anguish seized her and she hurried to the bedroom. In her haste she didn’t notice the person in front of her and went into him hard. Arms encircled her waist, preventing her from falling. She allowed herself to be caught because she thought it was Yoochun, but when she finally raised her eyes she pulled away and took a step back.


"Hello, little girl. You should be careful where you go, if I didn’t catch you, you would’ve hurt yourself. "


It was said in a nice tone, but Yoomin could perceive a warning behind it.


"Where were you going like that?"


"I’m going to see Yoochun. We are meeting. "


"I don’t think he will meet with anyone, anytime soon… "


"What's that supposed to mean?"


"Just saying..."


Then, without further explanation he left, leaving her totally helpless. This man definitely gave her the creeps. But she was sure of one thing. Something had happened to Yoochun.

--------

I'm so frustrated with my small chapters!

When I write it in french it's about 4 or 5 pages but when I translate it to eng it turns out like this... =_=

Anyway; even if it's short I hope you like! Please subscribe and comment! Love reading your comments!!!<3