Milianna...

Dark Love

After what happen, Yoochun stopped coming to visit her. He wouldn’t eat with her and she didn’t cross him in the hallways. A week passed without news from him. Yoomin was bored... She could move freely in the mansion but still wasn’t allowed out, and nobody in the house dared to speak to her or paid no attention. Then, since the altercation with Jae there was this story bothering her. What did he mean by Yoochun killed his sister? She couldn’t forget his face when Jae had pronounced the name Milianna. What was her relationship with Yoochun? And most importantly, what happened? All these questions, tortured her during the week.
One night she couldn’t sleep and decided to go for a midnight snack in the kitchen. She went making the slightest noise possible, and she saw a shadow already occupying one of the chairs at the table. Immediately a smile was born on the lips of the girl. She was glad to see him, despite what he had done the last time they met. In a playful mood she approaches quietly Yoochun who was eating his noodles, and yelled: Boooou!


He jumped in his seat while Yoomin exploded with laughter.


"How old are you to still make this kind of jokes!" He growled.


Died laughing. "You should see your face! It’s sooo funny!”


Ignoring her, he focused on his food again.


"Oh, come on! Don’t be so flip joy, it was funny."


"It's just that I'm not used to be surprised ..." he mumbled.


"Didn’t you know? I'm a ninja!"


"You seem to be in a good mood, what happened to you?"


Yoomin stopped laughing and lost her smile. She was so happy to see and talk to someone for the first time in a week that she had forgotten to be distant.


"I thought you were going to hate me even more after what I did to you last time." He said.


She sat down in front of him and replied seriously.


"It’s true that it wasn’t very nice... but I understand, I shouldn’t have challenged you in front of the others."


He stared at her surprised.


"What's making you so reasonable?"


"I really don’t like Jae! If you see him next time, beat him up for me! "


He burst out laughing and she smiled. It was hard for her to admit, but she missed his laugh and to see him. Even though he was brutal, a bastard and an arrogant jerk, basically she enjoyed his company and felt safe by his side. He stopped laughing and pushed his bowl half full of ramyun to the girl who began to eat. Suddenly he took her face between two fingers like the first time, and looked at it from every angle. Except this time the feeling of his fingers on the face of the girl were hot and not cold full of threat. He dropped his hand with a sigh and his voice seemed slightly regretful.


"I promised that nobody would touch you again and it was I who broken that promise ..."


"Huh?"


"You still have the marks of the last time in the alley ..."


"Oh ... it doesn’t matter. A bruise more a bruise less, it won’t change much." She shrugs. "And I’m used to people not keeping their promise."


He seemed to wince at the remark. It wasn’t said in order to hurt him, it was just a statement, but it seemed to have touched him and he fell silent with his face closed. Nice, she ruined the atmosphere… She changed the subject.


"By the way... I know it doesn’t concern me, but it really bothers me. What happened to make Jae hate you that much? "


"He is the son of the greatest competitor of my father. Like me, he is the heir. "


"But that’s not everything is it?"


He looked at her with a half-smile.


"What do you want to know?"


She wrung her hands nervous, it wasn’t very wise to ask him after the state in which he was the last time, but her curiosity prevailed over prudence.


"He talked about some Milianna ... who is she?"


"She's his sister ..."


Not very useful information...


"... And she was my fiancée. "


What? She choked on her food. He already had a girlfriend in the past? His father had tried to buy his competitor into entering an alliance through the marriage?


"But she was your gather’s enemy’s daughter!"


"It didn’t bother us..."


So it wasn’t a forced marriage like hers...


"And ... uh ... what happened? Why aren’t you together? "


"She's died."


A veil passed in Yoochun's face when he said that. What Jae said was true then, she was really dead. But even more surprising was the facial expression of Yoochun.


"You loved her?" Yoomin exclaimed.


He stood up and turned his back. "It’s an old story ..."


"How... how did she die?"


He said nothing for several minutes, and then turned with a smirk.


"I think we'll stop here for tonight. It wouldn’t be fun to reveal all my secrets at once!" He gave her a wink and was going to leave. Yoomin suddenly rose.


"Will I see you again tomorrow?"


He stopped and without turning to her, said. “My days were too quiet without your constant complaints ... See you tomorrow, Yoomin."


Then he left.


***


Yoochun PV:
Yoochun sat on the bench in the garden outside, folded his arms across his chest and looked up at the starry sky. He couldn’t remove the smile from his face. Yoomin never failed to amuse him, always impulsive she never thought before doing or saying things. He imagined her asking a thousand questions and inventing theories after what she had heard in the alley. Her curiosity had really no limit, and she wasn’t even afraid to ask. He was somewhat reassured to know that she didn’t blame him for what happened. At the time he didn’t think about it, but after it, he felt guilty to have attacked her like this, when it was against Jae he was really angry at. Jae... stills the same immature little boy. What Milianna would say if she saw him like that? Milianna ... It's been years now that he hadn’t uttered the name, or even heard of it. Even more incredible, was that he had spoken to Yoomin about it. Nothing compelled him too, and nobody knew except a closed circle, yet he told this girl without problem. Certainly she had a strange influence over him and kept surprising him. Yoomin, unlike the others, immediately understood that he sincerely loved this girl. His Milianna; which he had been deprived because of other’s selfishness. He wouldn’t forgive... And especially he would continue to love her until the day he dies and nothing will be able to change that. Well, at least, that’s what he thought...

 

-------

Sorry, a very small chapter... -_-"

This week end I'm going to have more time to write more, so please saty with me!^^

Fell free to comment and subscribe! Goumawo!<3