Escape

Dark Love

She ran. She ran as fast as she could. Her lungs were on fire and threatened to explode but she continued to run. Her life and liberty depended on it. She heard footsteps echoing behind her, they were close. It was dark and poorly lit streets prevented her to find a good escape route, especially since she was kind of lost. She turned into an alley in the hope of losing them, but it was a big mistake. The girl found herself before a wall, proud and imposing, which barred any possible escape. But she wouldn’t get caught that easily. In a desperate maneuver she jumped over the fence and began to climb. When a powerful hand grabbed her by the shirt and pulled violently back. With a scream of terror she fell violently back, hitting the ground hard. It took her less than a minute to regain her senses and jumping to her feet to try to escape again. But it was too late. Five big figures surrounded her. She was trapped, again... Her legs moved by themselves as she put in a fighting position. When she was younger, her gym teacher, who had a special affection for her, taught her a thing or two in self-defense, and it was now or never to use her knowledge. She was going to attack the nearest person when a laugh echoed through the dark alley. A laugh that froze her blood to the bone. It was as attractive than dangerous. The call of a siren, a mermaid who was her jailer. The man pushed his way between the circle of his henchmen and stared at the girl with a smile.

"Do you really intend to fight against all of us?" And he burst out laughing again.

She gave him the deadliest glare she could and threw her fist, in order to remove that awful confident smile of his face. But he was too fast and had no difficulty in avoiding it. In the pulse, she lost her balance and fell backwards into his arms. He quickly mastered her, blocking her hands and embracing her from behind. She struggled with as much force as she could, disgusted by his touch. He put his mouth to her ear and whispered in his deep voice.

"I think I need to buy you a leash, tigress.”

This sentence only added to the fury of the young girl, she gave him a violent kick and managed to break away from his arms. She was going back to attack him, when she felt a sharp pain at the back of her neck. Then she sank into darkness.

***


She awoke with a start, not knowing where she was. The room was dark and without windows, which prevented her from distinguish anything. She moved, feeling the wall, to find the door. She had to run away from here, as far as possible, before they... At that moment the door opened and a figure appeared. The girl stepped back into her cell. Because it’s what it was: a cell. The light filtering by the door allowed her to see the room where she was, which consisted only of a bed and a night table. The man the light in the cell, blinding her for a moment.

"You're awake at last.”

 She stared at him angrily. The man who stood before her was the same that had caught her in the alley. He was tall, dark hair and brown-eyed. He was well built and definitely attractive, but something in his eyes disturbed her. She shouldn’t forget that he was dangerous and that if she let him do, he would be her ruin.

"My father wants to see you." He said in a harsh voice.

She didn’t move. If they intended to move her from here it would bet by dragging her, because she had no intention of going anywhere with him. He sighed, he looked tired. He entered the cell, taking care to close the door behind him and approached the girl. She stepped back until she hit the wall behind her.

"It's ok, I won’t hurt you." He said in a honeyed voice.

How could he say that after all she had suffered?! She let him, nonetheless, approach. He took her face between two fingers, which made her shiver under the touch, and looked at all the angles.

"They really got you...”

Something passed into his eyes. Guilt? Anger? Sadness? It disappeared quickly. No, it was impossible for a person like him to have remorse, especially for her. Anyway what the use of feeling remorse after taking her back to prison? His hand fell and he turned around.

"Wait a minute I’ll be back." And he left the room.

Anyway where did he want her to go? As soon as the door closed, she rushed over to try to open it, but obviously it was locked. She pulled and knocked over, in the hope that it opens, but was forced to see that the door wouldn’t budge an inch. At least not until they decided it. Vexed she sat on the bed. Her whole body ached and she was hungry, very hungry. When was the last time she ate? Before everything. How long had she slept? The course of her thought was interrupted by the return of her jailer. He held in his hand a first aid kit and a tub full of water with a towel. The young man sat down beside her and put his hand to her face. She jumped back while hitting his arm with her backhand. He sighed again.

"Still so wild I see... I'm just going to disinfect the wound behind your neck before it gets infected.”

He wet a towel and put his hand carefully in the face of the girl, seeing no resistance he began to wash her face. This time she let him do without moving. The fresh water made her feel better, after all this time on the run a shower would be the greatest luxury she could have. He served in the first aid kit and disinfected the back of her neck. After, he put a bandage on her arm and wrist that was all cover with scratches. Despite his usual brutal and violent attitude, he was being sweet and delicate, his fingers light on the skin of the girl. When he finished he stood up.

"You look better already! Now it's time to go, father is waiting.”

The moment she dreaded. She supposed she couldn’t do otherwise than follow him. She would have to see that person sooner or later, and it was better not to provoke them at the moment. Obediently she followed him to a large dining room. In what sort of home had a cell in its basement? The mansion was huge and she knew that without a guide it would be easy to get lost, which complicates her escape plan. She was brought before a huge table, where she was made to sit. At the other end was an old man reading a newspaper calmly. The jailer stood by her side, prevention of any possible attempt from her. The man spoke without lowering the newspaper.

"So, you ran away again..."

Just the tone of his voice made her shiver, and not in a good way. She was paralyzed, terrified. It was not for nothing that this man’s nickname was ''The Ice Father''. He put his newspaper away and stared at her.

"You’re making me lose a lot of time and money with your escapades. I can’t allow requisitioning my men to search for you every time!”

She took a deep breath for courage.

"So don’t send them after me anymore." She replied.

He laughed.

"You know I can’t do that.”

A man entered the room and laid a plate full of food in front of her. Despite herself, she began to salivate. But there was out of the question to give in now.

"Eat, you must be hungry. Plus I hate eating alone." He said while eating. She didn’t move.

"You should take advantage of my hospitality, before I lose my patience.”

"I don’t want your hospitality! I want to leave here and that you leave me alone!” She said in a harsh voice.

The man raised an eyebrow with a disdainful grimace.

"Leave to where? Your father sold you to me to pay back his debts and left with the money without glancing back.”

"Don’t talk about this person..." she winced. "I have no father, I’m an orphan.”

The ice man stood up and approached her. With one hand he gently her face, she let him do, disgusted by touch but too paralyzed by fear to do anything.

"Poor child. You are rejected by the world. You don’t have any other choice. Accept my proposal.”

"I would never accept this marriage!" She spit.

He struck her a violent blow in the face with the back of his hand, making her see stars. She felt a movement behind her, but he stopped short. What? Was he afraid she would counterattack his father? Ridiculous.

"You're just a damn stubborn little girl!" The man yelled. "If I hadn’t made that promise to your dying mother, you'd be working for me in a much less pleasant place than this.”

He rubbed his hand where he had struck and returned to his place. His anger passed, he continued in a calmer voice.

"Fortunately for you, I am a man of my word. And believe me when I say that this marriage will take place." Then he made a disdainful gesture of the hand. "Chun, take her back to her room, if she doesn’t want to eat. Let's see how long you hold in your determination, Yoomin.”

The boy walked behind her and took her by the shoulders to rise. Holding firmly they went to the cell. Maybe it was a good thing in the end that he held her, because she didn’t know if she would be able to stand on her legs alone. Quietly he motioned to one of the men of his father. Arrived in her cell he helped her sit on the bed. She was relieved that he stopped touching her, because just his touch was enough to make her sick. Someone knocked at the door and a thug entered a plate in his hand. The boy took it and placed it on the bedside table. What was he trying to do? He sat down again beside her and handed her a fork full of food. She stared at the wall in front of her with persistence, ignoring him completely. This kind of attention hardly touched her, not after she was beaten and locked up. He sighed again.

"If you want to have enough strength to get away again, you should regain some forces." He said.

She looked at him surprised. But what did he want in the end?! Why was he being so nice to her? Was it possible for a person like him to feel pity? Anyway she didn’t want an answer. She just wanted him to disappear.

"I don’t want anything from you." She said.

"It’s not from me, it's from the kitchen." He replied.

What! Really? He was trying to be humorous in a situation like this? He stood up.

"I'll let the food here, eat whenever you want.”

When he was leaving he turned to me.

"Yoomin ... No one will touch you again. I promise.”

Then he left. Such a lunatic! His words meant nothing to her and she would continue to hate him as long as she’ll breathe! But life had turned so ironic. Park Yoochun was the son of one of the biggest godfathers of the Korean mafia, a.k.a “The Ice Father”, and he was her soon to be husband.

 

--------

Someone (I won't tell who!XD), asked for a dark story about Yoochun and a forced marriage!

I personnally don't see my Micky anything close to being bad and dark but I tried!XD

Hope you like it ^^