The Competition: Part One.

I'll Still Love You Even If You're... Rich? [Hiatus]

Okay, I'm sorry, short update, I'm sorry. I just thought I didn't update for a while so I'll just write this little blurb. Please still comment and tell me what you think!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“I guess he really did leave, didn't he?” Hebe asked gloomily as she sat with Jiro and his friends at lunch. Selina was sitting with them, too.

 

“What? Was he too jealous of you guys?” Selina asked.

 

Everyone stared at Selina questioningly.

 

“What? When Hebe and Jiro were looking like they kissed, I could sort of tell.”

 

“Him, liking me? Psh. He just got over the fact that I --” Hebe paused. She didn't think he would want her to tell his friends that he had cried because of the similarities between her and his mother. [A/N: Haha, that was a really weird sentence... just because of the structure.] They were looking at her, urging her to continue. “Nevermind.”

 

“Well anyways, I'm going to look for him.” Jiro pounded the table. The untouched rice of his had risen a few feet in the air.

 

Chun wasn't contributing to the conversation. Why HAD Aaron left the school and told Chun not to tell?

 

“Hey, Chun, meet you at the store at six.” Ella casually said as she passed by.

 

“Ooooh, Chun's got himself a new girl!” Calvin smirked.

 

“No, I don't. She just--” Chun paused. “Nevermind.”

 

“What is with you guys? First Hebe stops in mid sentence, then Chun does! If I didn't know better I'd think you were hiding something!” Jiro yelled, “I'll never mind alright...” Jiro mumbled to himself.

 

There was a commotion around the notice board and they all got up to check. There was a competition to be held between the rival school of theirs, the rich, snobby school, starting tomorrow.

 

“I hope we beat them this time.” Calvin snorted as he read the list of activities, “Brain and brawn mixed together, eh? Hebe, you should join, you've got top grades. I heard that this school hasn't won since forever”

 

“Yeah, against a rich and snobby school that are all spoiled and bought their way in the academy, I say you have a good chance!” Jiro grinned. In junior high, he always imagined beating the other school.

 

“And then Jiro can go and win the sports competition. You will be the perfect match, both winners,” Calvin grinned. Jiro glared at him.

 

.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Aaron had found just the right school that his dad was looking for. Starlit Academy. The name was even cocky, too. It was perfect. His dad couldn't refuse THIS school, now could he?

 

“Hey, new kid. Gonna join and see if you can get the best LOSER award?” A snobby second year asked as he passed by. Just because he got in to this school... doesn't mean he got the money. Aaron had to plead to get a scholarship, and worked his off every day to keep it up. It has been a good three days and he was already tired of it. Maybe he should have picked friends over the company. He was lonely as heck and he was being bullied because of his lack of wealth.

 

I'll show them. When I become the owner of the worldwide company, I will destroy this school. Aaron chuckled. Just another three years. Another three years and he'll order a demolition of this school and then replace it with a landfill. Someone disrupted Aaron's fantasies on ways to destroy the school. Or something. There was lumpy stuff on Aaron's head and he had no desire to know the identity of it. It was sliding off his head now, and he had no choice but to look. It was leftover puke.

 

Damnit!” Aaron swore. It was so hard not to get into a fight with these atrocious excuses for humans.

 

Aaron had, by now, memorized the contract by heart. Some of them were ridiculous, not to mention unlikely. Once Aaron got to Canada he would SURELY want to marry a woman and go to jail.

 

Aaron dreaded going into the washroom to clean off. There, he would be bullied more. Last time someone almost stuck his head in the toilet.

 

The bell rang, and Aaron contented himself with just wiping the gruel off with a napkin. He picked up his books, and headed for class, already plotting. If he won the academic competition between the two schools, maybe the situation will become better...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~