Ferris Wheel

I'll Still Love You Even If You're... Rich? [Hiatus]

 

Aaron finally had managed until the end of the day. The principal gave him his forms, and Aaron didn't know whether to sign with his real name or not. Aaron walked home, realizing that tomorrow would be a weekend.

 

“Weird, why does school start on a Friday?” What was also weird was that Aaron knew Jiro and Hebe had a date tomorrow and the day after.

 

Aaron trotted back to Jiro's house.

 

A car honked. Aaron ignored it. It signalled again.


“What?” Aaron turned around, and found Jiro in his car.

 

“Man, didn't I tell you we have a car for the end of school?”

 

“H-How did you get it?” Aaron asked.

 

“Me, of course!” His mom popped out of the window. Her bubbly self made Aaron happy. Though, why was Aaron sad?

 

Aaron hopped into the car. Jiro stopped at a red light. “Mom, tomorrow I have a date with someone... and the next day..”

 

“Aww, my little boy has grown up!” She pinched his cheeks, and that covered his field of vision for about ten seconds. Aaron was squirming in his seat and clutched tightly on his seatbelt.

 

“MOM!” Jiro swatted her hands away, “And Aaron, I asked Selina to come with us too, so, do you want to come?”

 

Aaron froze. Dates. He didn't actually like going on dates. He only liked going on dates for excuses to not come home.

 

“Sure.”

 

“Yeah! And we'll be going to an amusement park!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiro drove the car to pick up Selina, her house was a few houses away, surprisingly, and Hebe.

 

Aaron was riding in shotgun. He was utterly confused at how driving in Canada worked.

 

Selina entered the car.

 

“Hey guys! I haven't been to one of these for a long time!”

 

Jiro nodded and smiled at Selina. Aaron just stared at her.

 

She was wearing a skirt, with a pink tank top.

 

As they drove by Hebe's house, they all goggled in awe. Her house was huge! (not as huge as Aaron's old house) But what captured their attention was her garden. Her garden was fantastically grown, each plant delicately balancing on the other. The flowers bloomed in full glory, and showed off different colours. Hebe emerged from the garden, muddy, and her hair not changed.

 

“Sorry, I have to change,” Hebe said to Jiro. She spotted Aaron beside her, and she just stared at him, fixed in a spot.

 

“Then why don't you?” Aaron asked. Again, traces of venom were in his voice.

 

“Okay,” Hebe nodded her head, and ran away into her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Wasn't I strong? Why do I whimper around Aaron like a dog? Why does he scare me so much?Oh god, I have to wear something good...

 

Hebe ended up picking something out of Linda's closet. Short shorts, and a loose tank. She put a belt around her waist, so that people from below couldn't see her bra.

 

Hebe mentally prepared herself as she emerged from her garden again. She would run back to the house and change if Aaron made a comment on it. She saw as Jiro and Aaron's eyes both popped out from their sockets. That was a good sign, right?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Selina broke the awkward silence, “Wow, you look AWESOME!”

 

“Thanks,” Hebe replied.

 

They drove to the nearby Canada Wonderland.

 

As they drove into the parking lot, a string of people walked right in front of their car, and blocked them.

 

Jiro was going to roll down the window, but Aaron stopped him. They were drunk.


“Lock the do-”It was too late, the man opened the door on Selina's side. She screamed as he pulled her out of the car.

 

“Leave her alone!” Jiro growled. Aaron, Jiro, and Hebe all jumped out of the car.

 

Jiro started punching them. Aaron got held up by a tall man.

 

“Move, and I hit his head with this.” The man got out a bottle of wine.

 

Aaron hung from the man's arms.

 

Aaron heard a karate cry, and he was instantly on the ground. The drunk man fell on top of him. The weight knocked the breath out of him.

 

A distant sound of sirens sounded. The sound waves were more compressed, and it finally stopped.

 

“Hello, sir!” Hebe called. She recognized the guy who pulled her over before, “They're drunk. They beat up my friend.”

 

“Thanks again, miss.”

 

Hebe beamed.

 

“Wow, thanks, Hebe.” Selina thanked her. Her hair was out of place.

 

“Guess I need fighting lessons from YOU, too.” Aaron mumbled.

 

“Hey, I'm not going to teach you anything!” Hebe yelled. They stormed away from each other. “A simple thanks wouldn't hurt!” She yelled.

 

Aaron walked toward the ferris wheel. He had always liked the view from up there.

 

Meanwhile, Jiro and Selina were left alone, still standing there.

 

“So, do you want to go on the roller coaster?” Selina asked.

 

Jiro trembled, but he said, “Yes, because I'm NOT afraid of that!”

 

Hebe was mad. Who does Aaron think he is? He is cold toward her, and then expects her to help him! What was his problem? She didn't notice her feet had carried her to the ferris wheel.
 

As Hebe went on her designated seat, she started to cry. She felt the seat tremble a little, and she felt a presence beside her.

 

Hebe paused a few, but started crying again. She felt an arm of sympathy. She lifted her head, and found Aaron. Aaron seemed to jump, and instantly turned to get off, but the ride had already started.

 

“What is your problem?” Hebe screamed.

 

“W-well,” Aaron gave up, “You are like my mom.”

 

“SO?”

 

“And she died.”

 

Hebe wiped away her tears furiously. She stopped crying. “I'm sorry.”

 

“Well, Uh, I'm...” Aaron paused, “S-sorry.”

 

Aaron hung his head. Tears started to form. Hebe hugged him, and sighed. “I'll help you dance and fight.”

 

Between sobs, “And tutor me?”

 

“Yeah, yeah.”

 

They had reached the top of the ferris wheel now, and Aaron looked up. “Wow, that's a wonderful view.”

 

Aaron had an impulse to kiss Hebe right there, but then, it would be weird, what would his mom think? Aaron didn't even LIKE Hebe, did he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter! I hope it's not that boring! Anyways, comment, please!