Chapter nine: Mom...

Meet The Doomed

HWAYOUNG POV

I wake up on the sofa, what the fu-- “WAAAHHHHHHH” I screamed as I saw two guys next to me.

“WHAT?!” “AHHHH” One of them shouted at me and my leg kicked him off, “OWWW WHAT THE HELL?!” He yelled again and I realize that voice...KIM MYUNGSOO! I kick the, Kim Myungsoo, off the COUCH!

“Ehh, what’s going o-- L hyung, why are you on the floor?” The other guy said and it was Zelo, I sigh in relief.

“Your noona, donkey kicked me off.” Myungsoo said and I glare at him then offered him up. He grabbed my hand but instead of getting up, he pulled me down.

“Haha, how does that feel?!” He laughs as he got on top of me and pins me down on the ground. I couldn’t move at all, this guy has a grip.

“YAH--ZELO!” “Mianhe noona, I can’t do anything to hyung!” He said and I kicked him with me leg which made him groan in pain.

“Hwayoung, Hwayoung, Hwa--” I tried to push him off but failed, “young...” He finished off and stared deep in my eyes.

“What d-do you w-want?” I stuttered and turn away from his gaze. Then suddenly the door opens and I see my mom...

“Hwayoung...?” My mom said with her eyes confused in what she saw. I followed her gaze then suddenly noticed THAT MYUNGSOO WAS STILL ON ME! I quickly flip Myungsoo off me which made him flip over me and landed over my head. I hear him groan in pain but I jumped up and dusted off the dirt on my back.

“Umma...this is--” “L--” “KIM Myungsoo...he’s our new neighbor! Hehehe...” I finished off and glared at Myungsoo and back to Umma.

“Annyeong Mrs. Kwon!” I hear Zelo say and bow at the same time.

“Annyeong Junhong.” Umma said with a faint smile and looked back at Myungsoo. Ahh Umma is going to kill me... I thought and heard Zelo chuckle, but I ignored it.

“So Kim Myungsoo, I’m Kwon Hwayoung’s Mother and I would like to get know you better.” Umma said and I facepalm myself in the face.

“Of course ma’am, where should we start?” Myungsoo properly asked and I flop onto the sofa.

“Hmm, Nice Proper young man Hwayoung, I like him.” Umma said and I stood up from the couch and wave my hand up in the air.

“Nonono, Umma we ar--” “Hwayoung please, let Myungsoo continue.” Umma interrupted me and escorted Myungsoo to the couch. They both sat down and I move toward Zelo.

“Zelo...what’s happening?” I whisper to him as we watch the two people on the couch talking their voice off.

“I don’t know, but are you two dat--” “NO” I shouted out loud which was a TOO loud.

 

t e n   m i n u t e s   o f   h e a r i n g   l a u g h t e r   l a t e r

 

“Hwayoung, darling I just love this gentleman, is he your boyfriend?” Umma said and I kept on slapping myself on the face to wake up from this HORRIBLE dream.

“Umma,” I complained, “He’s not my boyfriend! He will NEVER be!” I yelled out not knowing what I said, and see Umma’s face. I bow instantly, repeatedly then dashed up to my room.

I go up my room and slam the door then after a few seconds someone knocked on my door.

“Hwayoung...it’s Zelo...” He said but I still didn’t move, “Your Dongsaenggie!” He continues and I giggle to myself then walked over and opened the door.

“Noona...gwaenchanha?” He said and came in then shut the door behind him.

“Ye...I am, I just--” “Don’t know if noona likes Myungsoo hyung?” He finished for me, but it was kind of right. I nod my slowly in agreement, I really didn’t know what to say.

“Nawww, noona--oww” I slapped his arm away as he saw me nod in agreement. I look out my window and see these two birds outside. The brighter red bird was following the darker brown red bird around everywhere. I guess this is how the male bird species wins the female’s heart...

 

MYUNGSOO POV

He’s not my boyfriend! He will NEVER be! Never...never...FINE! I NEVER even wanted to be her boyfriend! Her mom is really something, I mean she’s nice and all but taking it kind of on the wrong side.

“Mrs. Kwon, it was really nice to meet you but I think I should go, umma is probably worried that--I’ll talk to you later.” I said opening the front door and I exit.

Ahh jinja? I have to get back home-- is that...Hwayoung? I look at the window on the second floor, and see Hwayoung looking out the window like her life depended on it. She looked like she was really thinking about something. Was it what she said before? He will NEVER be! I was going to go home but I wanted to talk to Hwayoung...for some reason... I picked up a couple pebbles and started to throw them up to her window.

 

HWAYOUNG POV

“Annyeong Zelo!” I said after Zelo left my room and went home. I walk back over to my window and hear some knocking. It came from the window, I look out and see Myungsoo... I open the window and he looked startled. I shut the window and closed the curtains.

“Yah! Kwon Hwayoung!” I heard him yell but I just ignored it. The pebbles were still hitting my window until it suddenly stopped. I sigh in relief then someone knocked on my window. Crap...I forgot about the vines out on my window wall...DAM-- <*knock knock knock*> ...UUGHHH

“HWAYOUNG!” He yelled as I was going out the door, “Turn around and let me in.” He continued as I turned around. I walked over and opened the window, he jumped on my floor and I sat on my chair next to my desk. I turned my back on him, I just was so...not in the mood to be talking.

“Look I don’t know what I even did, for you to be mad at me again.” He confessed and that irritated me more.

“Can you at least tell me what I--” “YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!” I interrupted him and screamed at him,

“...Obviously I don’t, so tell me now.” he continued on but I ignored him.

“Yah,” He yelled at me and turned me around, “Talk to me!” He yelled again, I wasn’t in the mood.

“Hmm, you aren’t in the mood huh? I can change tha--” “Don’t. You. Dare.” I said slowly, spitting out the consonants.

“Hwa--” “I think you should go home...it’s getting late...” I interrupted him and pushed him towards the window. But he stopped right at the entrance and turned around to face me but I looked away.

“Not until you say, goodnight.” I heard him say, goodnight? Are you serious?...

“Goodnight Myungsoo.” I mumbled and a smirk formed on his face then he jumped out the window and caught on to the vine. He climbs down and runs across the lawn and into his house.

 

t h e   n e x t   d a y 

 

I dashed out of my bed at 7AM and walked to school. I went to my dance class to practice Trouble Maker. Just my part. I didn’t have anyone with me right now, because school starts at about 8:45.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

I came to school early because I thought I heard Hwayoung’s door close. So I figured I might as well accompany her, but when I walked out of my house I didn’t see her. I just walked to school with my Canon camera. As I walk around taking random pictures of things I hear Trouble Maker. I mouth along and went to see where it was coming from. As I walk in the room I see Hwayoung dancing alone to the song. I fix my camera.

Then I took some pictures of her dancing.

I then checked the dozen pictures I took.

 

Then I noticed the music stopped. I quickly packed away my camera and headed out, I out my hoodie on just in case.

 

3RD POV

Hwayoung walks out of the dance room because she swear she heard snapping of a camera outside of the room. She checks left and right but nothing so she went back to practicing. After minutes of practicing, Hwayoung wipes away the remaining sweat on her forehead and neck then runs off to Science. She walks in and as usual Zelo greets her in a too much way. But she didn’t really mind, since he was one of her best friends. As she sits down in her seat Myungsoo walks in as cool as ever. Hwayoung avoids him because she really didn’t...you know...she wasn’t in the mood. Myungsoo just takes a seat next to Hwayoung and closes his eyes. Soon the period was over and Hwayoung went to Worlds, but felt kind of bad that Myungsoo was still asleep. So she kicked his chair as she walks out the room causing Myungsoo to wake up. Myungsoo smiled as he knew what Hwayoung did for him.

“Heey Hwayoung!” “Baby!” She heard Sungjong then Woohyun say as she entered her second class, other girls greet Woohyun as Hwayoung walks to them.

“Hey...” She replied as she sat down in between them. She always knew Woohyun’s feeling’s towards her but she lets it fly because a lot of people feel the same for her.

“What’s wrong darling?” Woohyun asks as she lays her head down on Sungjong’s shoulders.

“Hwayoung?” Sungjong questioned as he patted her head.

“I’m just...tired. That’s all...” She trailed off as she set her head down on the table. Woohyun and Sungjong both rubs her back to sooth her a little. After Worlds Hwayoung walked to Power class, the tent.

“Annyeong.” People greet her with warm smiles as she returns them back until she spotted Myungsoo in the corner. She sits up front and sets her backpack down suddenly a piece of paper flew onto her lap. She looks up and unravels the crumpled paper.

Stop ignoring me, babo. She looks behind her and sees Myungsoo smirking. She crumbles the piece of paper again but doesn’t respond. Later once Myungsoo saw that he didn’t get a response, he sends another one flying to Hwayoung. Hwayoung notices but doesn’t bother opening it. He sends another until she looks at it, finally she got tired of the papers so she checked them all.

Babo, check them.

Yah, talk to me.

Hwayoung....

KWON HWAYOUNG!

I don’t know what I did! Answer this girl!

Hwayoung looks back and mouths the words “Yah...michin?” Myungsoo doesn’t know how to respond but once he did Hwayoung turned around. He tried once more and threw the last paper towards hwayoung. She lets out a huge sigh and opens the paper.

Mianhe, Hwayoung...

Once she read it the bell rang, she gets up and throws all the pieces of paper away except for the last one. Myungsoo caught up with her and pulls her back.

“Yah...did you get the last one?” He questioned her and she raises the crumpled paper in her hand. His eyes light up and shakes her ever so lightly.

“So you forgi--” “I didn’t...say that...” She interrupted him, “WHAT DID I EVEN DO?!” He shouted out and shook her harder. Hwayoung lets out a sigh and removes Myungsoo’s hands from her shoulders, she tries to walk away but Myungsoo grabs her wrist.

“Why are you acting like this? I haven’t done anything wrong! The only thing I’ve done was talk with your mother, and you’re the one who said that you’d NEVER go out with...me.” Myungsoo finished off his words and left Hwayoung speechless.

“You aren’t...regretting your own words, are you? I kind of thought you would--” “NEVER!” Hwayoung cut in Myungsoo’s words, she tries to escape his grasp but failed.

“Then tell me what’s wrong?!” Myungsoo yells at the end but before Hwayoung could reply the bell rang.

“Class.” Hwayoung said and pushed Myungsoo off and she ran to her Math class.

M a t h   C l a s s

“Who was that?” Daehyun asks Hwayoung as they both walk in together.

“Who?” Hwayoung questioned with a confused look on her face, How cute... Daehyun thought.

“That guy who was holding your hand just then.” He replied as they took their seats.

“We weren’t holding hands...and you know him, Myungsoo?” Hwayoung confirmed and took some papers out of her backpack.

“Ohh L hyung...why was he...” “He just wanted to know why I was ignoring him...” Hwayoung finished for Daehyun.

“Why are you mad at L hyung?” Daehyun asked with concern but Hwayoung still wasn’t in the mood. Class started and she didn’t give Daehyun a reply. After the bell rang Daehyun walks with you to gym, your next class...also with Myungsoo.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

As I was walking out of the locker room I see Hwayoung walk in with that Daehyun guy. I quickly walk over into the gym and see coach being annoyed by some student. I mind my own business until coach called my name and called me over there.

“Ye coach.” I ask as I approach him, he silences the kid next to him.

“Sungyeol, this is L. L, this is Sungyeol.” Coach said and Sungyeol waved at me but I just smiled, “Now go on and play with L.” Coach continues and Sungyeol comes and stands next to me. I lean on the wall of the bleachers, then I spotted Hwayoung. As I was about to walk to her Sungyeol blocks my way.

“Yah would yo--” “I want to be your best friend, forever!” With that I had to hang out with Sungyeol. I was his partner in football today, I see Hwayoung with Zelo and Daehyun.

 

HWAYOUNG POV

“I’ll see you guys later!” I shouted out as we left for last period. I walk to dance class but I felt uncomfortable, like someone was watching me...I turn around but I saw no one so I shrugged it off. Today was our performance with Troublemaker. I was partnered up with Hoya and we’ve been working on the dance for about a week now. Today was the day, the day we have been practicing for.

“Ready?” Hoya asked me and I nod then we step out on the stage. We danced and danced then to the hard part. The footwork was extremely difficult for me to do. It was about there when I fell...the most important part of the dance and I screwed it up. I got up and apologized then ran out of the room to get fresh air. As I walked back in from outside, I hear music from another room. I look through the glass window and saw him...

 
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
HEY GUISE i HOPE YOU LIKED THE UPDATE, I HAVE A LLOOOOTT IN STORE FOR YOU GUISE. I AM LIKE NOT KIDDING YOU, SO PLEASE VIEW, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE. I WUV YOU GUISE WHO SUBSCRIBED!!!! KEEP IT COMING PEOPLE!