Chapter ten: Forgiveness

Meet The Doomed

3RD POV

Hwayoung sees him in the music room, playing the electric guitar. She was being really sneaky but she got caught because she wasn’t very good at being sneaky and the floor started creaking when you stepped around to get a better look at him, so yeah. He notices her and smirked then called her in. Hwayoung lowered her head in shame and went in. He laughed at her and started to play some tunes on another guitar.

 

He played a song Hwayoung knew and she started to hum the lyrics.

Hmh Ymjmgm mmh Rmjmh gmh

Nmmjm nmmh nmrmh bmmrmmjm mmn

Nmmn mmmlm nmnmmn gmll mbyml mmrmh

m knmw ymmh ~nmll mmnjmml smm gm.

“Sing out loud.” He smiled and she listened because she actually wanted to sing the song. But Myungsoo sang first.

Ubneun gull I know yeah~

hello ttuh mji neum hal jaba jwo hello.

Then Myungsoo paused for Hwayoung to get ready to carry on the song. They both sing the next part, one after the other.

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

I hate this love song

Then it was Hwayoung's turn to sing alone.

Isarang norega sheelluh dasheen an booruri

Nuh reul ttuh olleeji ankeh eejoolsu itgeh

Then Myungsoo takes the lead

Isarang norega sheeluh ooseuum nuh egero

Hwayoung sings the next part, it catches Myungsoo’s eyes.

Nan ooh ooh ooh ooh

Nan ooh ooh ooh ooh

They both sing the last verse together.

Nan dooruh wuh isesangeun eumi ubsuh

Dalgwa byulee iteun

Nuh itneum geh gosseh deryuh gajwo...

When Hwayoung sang, L stared at you with that ice cold stare if his. You felt his feelings change from calm to curious. Then it changed when he felt his temperature heat up. He changes rapidly, sad, irritated, worried, then to a strange one. Love.

“Myungsoo?” I questioned as we get closer and closer.

“Hmm?” He replies and our eyes were locked on each other, not leaving the sight.

“Are you feeling what I think you’re feeling?” I asked as we are now about inches away from each other. Then suddenly his feelings changed into embarrassment...

“Myungsoo--” Myungsoo interrupted me with a...KISS?!?!?!?!?!?!

3RD POV

As Myungsoo pulls away from Hwayoung, he looks deep in her eyes which were really shocked and confused. Myungsoo looks away to avoid as much awkwardness there was in the air. Hwayoung stares at Myungsoo, that was all she could do. What. Just. Happened...? Hwayoung thought as she got up. Hwayoung pretends to cough as she also didn’t want any awkwardness.

“So...what brought you in here?” Myungsoo questioned Hwayoung as he was the first one to speak in minutes.

“Oh-- yeah, well we were in the middle of our dance performance.” Hwayoung said and as she did her head went down in disappointment.

“If you’re in the middle of dancing, why are you not finishing it?” Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows as he wondered, Hwayoung did too.

“Well, during the footwork...I never got the part and once we got there...I fell...” Hwayoung explained with her head still down.

“Well what song were you dancing to?” Myungsoo asked as Hwayoung lifted her head.

“TroubleMaker...” Hwayoung whispered with teary eyes.

“Do you get a redo?” Myungsoo asked her and handed her a tissue to wipe away her tears.

“Seonsaengnim gives us two tries but I can nev--” “Come here, I’ll teach you.” Myungsoo interrupted Hwayoung and holds out his hands. Hwayoung looks at him like he was crazy.

“C’mon, you got this.” Myungsoo said to lighten up the mood. Hwayoung smiles, taking his hand.

“Okay so on the second count you cross your left leg to my right, then on the fifth count you do the opposite but then with a twist over my body, got it? good.......one, two, good, three, four, fi--” Hwayoung pulled Myungsoo down as she fell down on the fifth count.

“I’m sorry, I told you I can’t do it.” Hwayoung apologized and they both helped each other up.

“You can now just try, here go again. One, two, three, four, NOW.” Myungsoo shouted as Hwayoung focused and twirled into his arms to end the dance.

“I DID IT!” Hwayoung yelled out and hugged Myungsoo as someone came to the door.

“Hwayoung?” The person said, Hwayoung turns around and lets go of Myungsoo.

“Hoya!” Hwayoung yells and rushes over to him, Hoya looks at her with amazement.

“What are you doing here?” Hoya questioned Hwayoung and his gaze falls to Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo helped me with the part I needed help with! We can give it another go!” Hwayoung shouted and jumps up and down with excitement in her voice.

“Okay, when do you--” “Now, now, NOW!” Hwayoung interrupted Hoya and Hwayoung turns to Myungsoo who was just standing awkwardly.

“Thank you Myungsoo!” With that Hwayoung and Hoya left to perform once more. Myungsoo just stands there not knowing what just happened. Is she like dating him? Myungsoo thought as he grabbed his guitar and start playing some tunes.

“Joesonghabnida, seonsaengnim. May we have a second chance?” Hwayoung politely asked and bows 90 degrees on the stage.

“Of course, great dancers get second chances right?” Seonsaengnim replied and a great smile creeped up both Hwayoung and Hoya’s faces.

“Ready?” Hoya asked Hwayoung once more as they get in positions, Hwayoung nods her head in agreement. As they dance the opening Myungsoo walks into the back of the auditorium and sits at the back row of the seats, secretly watching. As Myungsoo watches Hwayoung dancing this attracting dance with another guy, it makes him feel almost jealous.

“One, two, three, four, FIVE.” Hwayoung whispers to herself as she ended the song and came to Hoya’s embrace. As they end the dance Hwayoung feels the emotion of Jealousy in the room. When she bows to her teacher she looks across the stage down to the seats and spots someone leaving to the doors. Myungsoo... Hwayoung thought and smiles at the thought.

 

t h e   n e x t   d a y 

 

HWAYOUNG POV

I wake up to my B.A.P alarm clock next to me. I slam my hand to turn the music off that was blowing in my ears.

“Ahhh...Myungsoo.....kissed me...” I whispered the last part to myself half awake, my eyes widen when I realized what I just said.

“WHAT?! GAH--” I screamed as I fell out of my bed onto the floor, I rub my in pain, “Oww...” I say to myself once more.

“Wait...Myungsoo, he did...kiss me yesterday...I NEED WATER ON MY FACE!” I screamed as I run into my bathroom and head to the shower. After about five minutes of thinking it through, I convinced myself it was a dream.

“It was a dream...yeah, it was!” I convinced myself and got myself dressed then ate a little breakfast. Today was pretty chilly, but not too cold but also not so hot. So I threw on a casual dress with a white blazer today.

As I walk out of the door I look to my left to see if Myungsoo was out yet.

“It’s clear!” I whispered to myself and dashed out the my door, as I jump onto the ground from the last stair a figure pops up. I crash into the person and I instantly bowed and helps them up.

“Joesonghabni--” I paused as I look up to see...