Chapter eight: Scary Night

Meet The Doomed

HWAYOUNG POV

I scream in fear as I hit the killer with my pillow rapidly with force.

"Yah, Yah, YAH!" The killer yelled at me which made me even more terrified.

"Die! Die! Di--" I got interrupted at the grasp of the killers hand on my wrist.

"AHHH! LET GO OF MEEE!" I scream and closed my eyes shut but I kept on hitting the killer with my other hand, which wasn't my dominant so it wasn't as effective.

"HWAYOUNG! STOP!" He knows my NAME!

"AHHH AHHHH, PLEASE DON'T! GET AWAY FROM ME!" I yell once more and kept hitting him but he slapped the pillow out of my other hand leaving me useless.  

"GAHHHH. LET GO OF M--"

"HWAYOUNG! LOOK AT ME!" The killer said and I open my eyes and saw Myungsoo. "M-Myung-soo." I said and hugged him to relieve my stress.

"God Hwayoung, what were you doing?!" Myungsoo shouted at my and I released him from my hug.

"Joesonghabnida, Myungsoo I was just...watching that scary movie...alone...at my house...in the dark...." I said while checking once again in the house then I look back at Myungsoo.

"What are you doing here, may I ask?" I said and his feeling calmed down.

"Well I called you earlier but no one answered so I figured something was up..." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"So you were worried about me?" I asked him and he ignores my sarcasm and turns around to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait!--" "Bwoh?!" He said not turning around, "C-can you...stay here...with me...?" I stuttered as I let go of his wrist. He turns around with a smirk on his face and I knew that was a mistake.

"So you're saying you're too scared for this movie and need me to comfort you?" He said and I just nod my head which surprised him for me easily defeated.

"Fine..." he said and I smiled and welcomed him in. He sat on the couch and I sat next to him. The movie carried on and I still checked the room.

 

m i n u t e s  p a s s

 

"What was that?!" I asked Myungsoo frightened from the noise I heard. But all he does is just laugh, "Yah, don't do that!" I yelled at him and punch him on the shoulder.

"Fine fine." He said and I carry on back to the movie. *clash*

"Ha ha ha very funny Myungsoo. You're not getting me this time." I said to him but my eyes were glued to the tv.

"What are you talking about?" He said and I glare at him, "Don't even bother trying, I know that was you." I said and face a smile at him before looking back at the movie. The part when the girl is hiding in a room upstairs and the killer was outside the house, finding a way in the house.

"Do what?" He acted dumb again and I was getting tired of it.

"Yah Kim Myungsoo, just give up. Is this your revenge on me? You can't scare my aga--"

<*click click*>

"What's that?" Myungsoo asked and I slap his shoulder, "You know what it is. It’s you! Just stop." Now the girl was in her bedroom upstairs and the killer was still banging on the door.

"Hwayoung, I seriously have no idea what you're talking about." He said and I sigh in frustration from his constant lying.

"Stop lying." I said plainly and he takes his finger and puts it under my chin and moved my face towards him.

"I don't lie..." he said and looked at the TV again. The killer was in the house but the girl doesn't know.

<*boom*>

"Yah Kim Myungsoo--" "ITS NOT ME" He interrupted me but this time I believed him.

"Then...---" <*switch*> I grabbed on to Myungsoo's shirt as I realized that the TV turned off and it was pitch black in here.

"M-Myungsoo?" I ask in terror as my grip tightens as I feel a hand around my shoulder.

"Calm down. It’s my hand." Myungsoo said but I still couldn’t calm down. I knew he wasn’t scared because of his mood it was calm and peaceful.

"Yah, I told you to calm down. Do I have to make you calm down?" He threatened me but still I grabbed his waist lIke I did that day in the car crash.

"Fine...stay like this." He said then a bolt of lightning strikes which made me jump on to Myungsoo. I had a glance of what his face looked like which had a smirk on it.

"Having fun there?" He asked in sarcasm but I ignored it.

"Myung-soo, I-I do-n’t reall-y lik--" I was interrupted by a clash of thunder and lightning.

"I-its okay just stay calm." He said once again and I try but another bolt of lightning strikes.

"MYUNGSOO!" I yelled out and grabbed his neck pulling myself in his warm embrace. I feel Myungsoo's hand my hair.

"Calm Down." He said again and I close my eyes to calm down a bit.

"Chill now?" Myungsoo asked and I realized that I'm still on him and hugging him.

"Ahh joesonghabnida Myungsoo..." I apologized to him again.

"Stop apologizing now get off me and let's fix it." He added on and I got off him really fast. *smash* a noise came from upstairs.

"Ahh Myungsoo...I'm scared." I pulled on his sleeves and he started to go upstairs. I follow behind him and he twists his hands behind him and I grab on to them. We both get up to the second floor and we heard creaking of the wood floor.

"Myungsoo..." I whispered but he shushes me. More noise comes from my room and Myungsoo grabs something nearby and puts me behind me. I was behind him while we were coming closer to my room door. He found a baseball bat. His arm were across my body which was still behind him, just like what he did that day in the car.

“It’s coming from your room...” I heard Myungsoo whisper to me and we were closer and closer to my room. I grab onto his arm in fear and I closed my eyes with my other hand. I don’t want to die! I’m TOO YOUNG! Please just let it be a-a squirrel or something! We CAN’T DDII---

“You’re not going to die Hwayoung.” My thought got interrupted by a familiar voice. Wait...what just happened? That voice and he can read my mind!

“CHOI JUNHONG!!” I yelled as I figured out who it must’ve been.

“Hi Hwayoun--WOAH! DON’T HIT ME!” Zelo yelled when he was Myungsoo with a bat ready to hit the person.

“Myungsoo...it’s fine. It’s Zelo...” I said but he still keeps his position and gives me a confused look while Zelo was crouching down on the floor, “Oh yeah! Let me introduce you...Zelo...” I said and Zelo looks up and hurries to my side.

“This is Myungsoo.” I said and Zelo bows to him, “Call me L.” Myungsoo added on and I glare at him.

“Ahh Zelo, you’re all wet!” I shouted as I slightly push him away and towards the bathroom, “Here, go dry up first! I’ll get you some clothe.” I added on and went to my closet where Zelo left some of his clothes from before.

“Here,” I handed him this.

“How do you already have clothe for him?” Myungsoo asked after Zelo went to shower and change.

“He’s been here before and forgot a lot of things here.” I replied and smiled afterwards.

“You still want to finish the movie?” Myungsoo asked and I hesitate but nod.

“But we should watch it with Zelo!” I added on and went to my room, Myungsoo followed and sat on my bed.

“...Nice room,” I heard Myungsoo says and I was going to thank him but he added on, “But a little too...girly...”

“Yah...no it’s not...” I murmured to myself and look around at my walls. My pink walls. Why did he have to be here? Better yet...why did my walls have to be pink...Well pink is my favorite color...Why do I care--I DON’T I thought to myself and let out a huge sigh.

“Hey...calm down, I was just kidding,” Myungsoo said and I smiled to myself.

 

a  c o u p l e  m i n u t e s   l a t e r

 

“Hwayoung?” I heard Zelo say and I got out of my room and walked over to the bathroom door.

“Neh Zelo?” I said in response but the door was still closed, I turn around to see if Myungsoo was behind me but he wasn’t. Then suddenly the door opened and Zelo pulled me in, grabbing onto my wrist.

“Yah---” “Noona...do we have to watch that scary movie?” Zelo suddenly asked and I slowly pull away from his grasp.

“Well, you can sit next to me...” I tell him and nervously smile at him.

“Wait a minute...you’re scared TOO!” Zelo said and I jump back to the door, hitting my head on the rack.

“Oww...” “Noona!” Zelo rushed over to me and started to pat my head.

“Too scared huh--oowww!” Zelo shouted in pain after I playfully punched his chest.

“I’m leaving...and get ready to finish the movie.” I whispered the last part and exited the bathroom. I walk to my room and find Myungsoo asleep on my bed. He looks so...peaceful, not mean and rude but actually cute. I thought to myself and I hear Zelo laugh while he’s still inside the bathroom. Zelo...

“Joesonghabnida!” He yelled out and I smile in victory.

“Myungsoo...Myungsooooo” I whispered as I shake him a little.

MYUNGSOO POV

I was at Hwayoung’s place, comforting her because she was scared of a little horror film. We were now on the couch, sitting together then suddenly a clash of lightning strikes down. Hwayoung jumps on to me and grabs on to me body like she did...at the car crash...

FLASHBACK STARTS

"Son, I'm sorry but your brother...he's gone," I heard the officer man say.

"Ani! ANDWAE, NO, HE'S NOT. HYUNG! WAKE UP. SHOW THE MAN YOU’RE ALIVE," I yelled as tears started to roll down my cheeks. I denied the officer and I ran to my hyung. "Hyung, HYUNG! WAKE UP!" I yelled at him, rapidly shaking him to wake up.

"Son...I'm sorry, but he's gone."

FLASHBACK ENDS

...

FLASHBACK STARTS

"Put your seatbelt on." She commanded but I just ignored her.

           "Yah, Kim Myungsoo!" Hwayoung yelled at me again but I still ignore her, suddenly she reached over to my seat and pulled the seat belt down.

"Yah, what are you doing?!-" "Saving your ." She cut in and struggled to get my arms in the right position. Then all of a sudden my arm shoots across her body that was crawled on to my--  

!!!!!!!!!!!BBBBEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

 

"HWAYOUNG!" I yelled and tried to get out. I look at my leg which was bleeding, this time.

"HWAYOUNG!--" I yell once more then I felt a touch on my arm. I look over and see Hwayoung's forehead bleeding...just like hyungs. Why is history repeating itself?

"Myungsoo... " I heard her say but in a faint voice. Then I heard the sirens, the same one as before.

"LOOK Hwayoung! People are coming to help us." I yelled at her and finally busted out the car. I move to the other side but saw the flipped over truck on the right. I rush over to Hwayoung and pull her out.

"Myungsoo... i-it hurts..." she said and closed her eyes.

"Yah! KWON HWAYOUNG! DON'T FALL ASLEEP!" I yelled at her. Then I saw the red and blue lights with the sirens I heard and saw last time.

"HERE! COME OVER HERE! HURRY UP!" I yelled at the officers.

           "She's not breathing!" I heard one of them say and my heart felt like it stopped.

“There’s no pulse either.” The other one said and my heart literally stopped this time, this was happening again.

“NO, she’s alive. Hwayoung show the man you’re ALIVE!” I yelled just like I did with hyung.

“Sir...I’m really sorry but she’s dead.” The officer said to me and flashes of hyung dying crosses my mind.

She’s dead-- “GAHHH...where am I--" "Myungsoo?" Someone cut me off, it was then Hwayoung came in. I was shocked to see her...isn't she...dead?

"Are you ready for the umm movie?" She carried on then Zelo walked next to her, holding a giant bowl of popcorn.

"Y-yeah." I said then jumped off...her bed? Still wondering why she was alive... We walked down stairs and sat on the couch.

“The storm over yet?” Zelo asked and I look outside, “Not a chance.” I replied to him and his head bobbed down. Hwayoung wanted to sit in the middle so I sat to the right of her and Zelo sat to her left. She restarted the movie and held the popcorn on her stomach. I've heard of this movie but I doubt it's scarier than all four Paranormal Activity. I've seen them all about two times. We all try to stay awake but it was probably past midnight. I started to notice that my eyes were getting heavier and heavier. My eyes close for a few seconds and started to drift off to sleep then suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder. My eyes shot open then I look over and see Hwayoung sleeping and Zelo sleeping on her shoulder. I examine Hwayoung’s face slowly, closed eyes, small nose then pink lips. I smile and closed my eyes then soon I fell asleep.