Chapter eleven: Woohyun

Meet The Doomed

3RD POV

“Woohyun-ah” Hwayoung said surprised as Woohyun helped her up.

“Good morning Kwon Hwayoung.” Woohyun said with a sweet smile, Hwayoung dust off the dirt on her skirt and smiled.

“Good morning to you too, Nam Woohyun.” Hwayoung said and giggled when she said his full name.

“You want to...walk to school, together?” Woohyun asked politely and held out his hand, before she can take it Sungjong popped up in the middle.

“Yah, Nam Woohyun. Don’t try anything again.” Sungjong said and she knew why, they both knew that Woohyun likes Hwayoung.

“Ara...let’s get to school already.” Woohyun said in annoyance then walked with Hwayoung and Sungjong. Hwayoung in the middle of the two boys, both boy’s arms are around her neck.

“Hey by the way I like your dress...” Sungjong’s voice faded as they walk down the street, but from the other end of the street someone was watching them. I guess she forgot what happened yesterday... He thought and started to walk the long way to school.

 

f i r s t   p e r i o d 

 

Hwayoung walks in and sees Zelo in the seat next to hers. She calls him but not answer, that was weird he was wearing a hoodie that covered his whole entire head. She called his name again but still no answer. She takes his hoodie off and Zelo’s eyes snap open, but Hwayoung stood there frozen.

“YAH--” Zelo started as he jumped up from his seat, then stopped as he sees Hwayoung.

“Zelo...your hair...” “I kno--” “IT’S AMAZING!” Hwayoung interrupted and messed with Zelo’s dark blue hair.

“You like it?” Zelo asked and fixed his hair, “Love it.” Hwayoung replied and smiled at him.

“I love all the color hair you had.” Hwayoung added causing Zelo to chuckle. I look around to see if Myungsoo was here but his seat was empty. Hmm what’s weird...did he get sick? I mean he lives right next to me.

 

a f t e r   l u n c h

 

As Hwayoung walks out of the school courtyard Woohyun runs up to her.

“Hey Hwayoung!” Woohyun whispered in Hwayoung's ear while covering her eyes with his hands. Hwayoung knew it was a friend of hers so she calmed down a bit.

“Hi, you want to tell me who this is?” Hwayoung asked politely calm as ever.

“Guess.”  Woohyun said seductively in Hwayoung’s right ear.

“Mmm, Junhong?” Hwayoung guessed but Woohyun didn’t take his hands off.

“Nope, guess again.” Woohyun replies but Hwayoung was having a hard time thinking who it was.

“Can you give me a hint?” Hwayoung finally asked but Woohyun shook his but then he noticed that Hwayoung couldn’t see him.

“That’ll ruin the fun, but for you...here’s one.” Woohyun whispered and put Hwayoung's hand on his well built abs. Hwayoung pulls her hand away with the sudden contact of someone elses skin.

“Why would you do that!” Hwayoung yelled as she removed his hands and stared at the boy in front of her.

“Nam Woohyun! ...Wae?” Hwayoung asked and stood there silently.

“Mianhe...Hwayoung, I just wanted to surprise you!” Woohyun said happily but Hwayoung still had a disappointed look on her face.

“I’m really sorry Hwayoung! I didn--” Woohyun stopped as Hwayoung cracked up laughing leaving Woohyun in a mad aegyo face.

“Hey...why did you do that...?” Woohyun asked poutingly as Hwayoung walked closer to him.

“Why did you put my hand on your abs?” Hwayoung replies him with another question, your well built abs.....................what? Hwayoung thought but shook it off.

“Let’s walk around.” Woohyun suggested but Hwayoung looked around but didn’t see Sungjong. As they started walking, many girls were waving and greeting Woohyun making Hwayoung feel like she was invisible.

“Where’s Sungjong?” Hwayoung asked as they started to walk towards the back of the schools garden. Woohyun makes a ‘hehe’ face and leaves it at that.

Woohyun likes Hwayoung, let’s face it. So he has the gift of Lover Boy. He hits her with his signature love touch and she falls in love with the first person she sees. Of course it's always Woohyun because he wants her to be in love with him. But Sungjong always stops her from going to Woohyun because he knows Woohyun. Woohyun gets disappointed every time but he still does it every chance he gets. But today Sungjong wasn't here with him so Woohyun took the opportunity to do his love touch once more.

As Woohyun sat Hwayoung down on the white painted bench outside next to the garden, he made her fall in love with him by his love touch. But it was temporary but still he did it.

“Woohyun...have ever I told you that I love how well built your abs are?” Hwayoung asked as she patted the spot next to her and Woohyun sat down.

“No.” Woohyun said teasingly and put his hand over her shoulders.

“Well, I love how well built your abs are...and....” Hwayoung trails off as she touches his stomach, making Woohyun curious.

“And...?” Woohyun questioned then Hwayoung’s hand reached up to Woohyun’s face.

“And how handsome your are, how your eyes follow my every move. How cute your nose is,” Hwayoung said as she poked Woohyun’s nose, “Then...” Hwayoung trailed off again, causing Woohyun to be impatient again.

“Then?” Woohyun commented and Hwayoung touches Woohyun’s lips with her fingers and pulls down.

“Then how perfect your lips are...” Hwayoung leans in and closed her eyes. Woohyun did the same and waited for her lips to come meet his. Hwayoung comes closer and closer but then drifts off to sleep in Woohyun’s stomach. Woohyun looks down to see Hwayoung sleeping in his arms, a smile forms on his face as he pulls her in his embrace.

 

MYUNGSOO POV

I was walking down the back of the school because I really didn’t feel like going to class after lunch. After seeing Hwayoung with...with Woohyun...is she sleeping on him?! I rush over to Hwayoung and see that both of their eyes were closed.

“YAH, Nam Woohyun...WAKE UP!” I yelled as Woohyun’s eyes open and blink a couple times. Then his eyes turn in terror as he made eye contact with me.

“L-L, w-what are y-you doing he-re?” Woohyun stuttered as I place my hand on his shoulder with force.

“I want to know why Hwayoung is sleeping in your arms.” I stated, furrowing my eyebrows together.

“I-I-I--” “Spit it OUT!” I interrupted him, “She’s under my spell!” Woohyun said really fast but I got the message.

“Come on Hwayoung, let’s go home!” I said as I shook her slightly. I look at Woohyun who just shrugged.

“How long does the spell last?” I asked desperately.

“A few hours.” Woohyun mumbled, I didn’t care I won’t leave without Hwayoung. Since she was still in his trance once I shake her to leave, she doesn't leave Woohyun until I grab her hand and drag her in a room. I shake her more to wake her up, then her eyes flutter open.

“Where’s Woohyun oppa, Myungsoo?” Hwayoung said as she shakes my hand off.

“Hwayoung! Snap out of it!” I yelled as I snap my fingers in front of her face.

“Woohyun op-pa...” Hwayoung said as she fell in my arms and fell asleep again. I sat her down on a table and I sat next to her.

"Myu-Myu-Myungsoo...." I looked down at her face and I couldn't control my heartbeat. This time I felt my feelings change, they were... love. I knew Hwayoung couldn't tell because she was asleep. She keeps mumbling my name but then I touch her face and it was cold. I search for a blanket but there was none around so I decided to keep her warm by letting her lie on me. I lied down and she turns towards me and I see her face. Oh Why? You thought. Seeing this beautiful face in front of me. I should tell her...but...but...I'm.. g-getting...ZZZZZZZ. With that said I fall asleep.

 

3RD POV

A couple hours later Hwayoung woke up and saw Myungsoo's face right in front of her. She screams and pushes him off the table. He wakes up and scratches his head before he knew he was kicked off the table.

“What was that FOR?!” He yells at her and Hwayoung gets smart with him.

"Why were you sleeping next to me?!" Hwayoung shouted.

“Because you were freezing!--” "Why do you even care about me?" Hwayoung said and his emotions were love which quickly changes to anger.

"Would you rather die of coldness or be in Woohyun’s love trance, cause I really don't care which one right now!" With that Myungsoo left Hwayoung sitting up on the table. Myungsoo walks out the door and sees Sungyeol, Sungyeol starts to talk to him, on and on. Myungsoo needed someone to talk to, that person was not Sungyeol so he decided to find Sungjong. He saw him walking out of the school with books floating around him, Lazy boy. Myungsoo ran over to Sungjong which surprised him causing his books to fall onto the ground. Myungsoo helps pick up the books then he starts to asks about Hwayoung and Sungjong gets all cute and starts yelling.

“You like her, you like her, YOU LIKE HER!!” Sungjong shouted out loud as random things start to float in the air in excitement. Myungsoo denies it but Sungjong still knew he liked her. After Myungsoo told Sungjong his problem, Sungjong tells Myungsoo everything about Hwayoung and he gets out photos of her. They all had explanations on the back of the picture to tell me what was going on but I can tell what was going on.

“Hwayoung eating a hamburger. Hwayoung jumping rope. Hwayoung sleeping during class...? These are all... nice but you have like any embarrassing photos of her?” Myungsoo asked as he kept looking through the pile of pictures of Hwayoung.

“Hwayoung doesn’t really have embarrassing photos...” Sungjong said as he reached deep in his bag and pulled out a couple of pictures. Sungjong hands them to Myungsoo.

“See they’re all nice and pretty.” Sungjong adds as he flips through the photos.

“How did you get these photos anyway?” Myungsoo asks as he kept looking and flipping the photos.

“I don’t know, I take photos to remember the old days. I have some from middle school too, look.” Sungjong said as he pointed to the young girl in the picture holding hand-picked flowers in both her hands.

“Thats...pretty cute...” Myungsoo whispered and Sungjong gives him a weird look, “For a-a middle schooler...hehe.” Myungsoo tried to cover it up but Sungjong just laughs at him.

“No need to hide your thoughts L, if you want to see some hot photos of Hwayoung...” Sungjong trailed off as he searches through the pile and picks a couple out. Myungsoo’s mouth literally drops to the floor.

“Haha, close your mouth flies might get in there. I know Hwayoung is beautiful, every christmas she would get SOOO many candy grams from guys she doesn’t even KNOW.” Sungjong exaggerated as he told Myungsoo about the past.

“Everytime on Hwayoung’s birthday Woohyun hyung would buy her something expensive but Hwayoung would tell him to take it back. But Woohyun hyung would claim that he forgot to get it back from her. There’s always random girls following Woohyun hyung though, I don’t get it... I only get grandma’s...” Sungjong spoke even more as he takes out the birthday pictures from the past years.

“Then Zelo would always get her exactly what she wants. Because he can read her mind...that’s stupid.” Sungjong hissed in jealousy of Zelo’s power.

“Actually all the B.A.P members has cool powers. I mean, Zelo with Mind Reader, Youngjae with Photographic Memory, that’s how he’s so smart, Daehyun with Vision, which is kinda useful and creepy, Jongup with Speed, coaches favorite student, then they added new members. Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan. Yongguk, or should I say Bang, has Mind Control, he can literally have world domination. Then Himchan is a Statuifier, he can turn anything, anyone to stone...he’s like a Medusa.” Sungjong said and both of them laughed at the joke.

“When’s her birthday?” Myungsoo desperately asked as Sungjong laughs.

“The 15th of next month.” Sungjong said and Myungsoo flipped out, “Don’t worry, we have time.” Sungjong said as he patted his back.

 

HWAYOUNG POV

I walk out and see Woohyun on the bench outside next to the garden, where they were at during lunch.

“Woohyun-ah?” I said as I shook him and his hand hits my cheek that had a faint slash on. I flinch in pain as I jump back to the ground Woohyun woke up.

“HWAYOUNG, Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe! Mianhe!” Woohyun apologies a million times and I wave my hands.

“It’s okay, it’s better now.” I said as I calmed Woohyun down. I never knew he was this caring, I’ve known him since I was a little girl. We, Sungjong, Woohyun, and I would have play dates every weekend, then every other day I would play with Zelo.

Just look at his toned skin, his wavy hair falling perfectly on his forehead, how his caring eyes are looking deep in mine. How his lips move like he’s saying something.

“Hwayoung, Hwayoung?” Woohyun’s voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I jump and blink my eyes as I hear Woohyun calling me.

“Huh--YES, yes?” I stuttered as he came closer to me.

“Gwaenchanha?” He asked me as he ruffled my hair making me laugh.

“Haha yeah, I guess I got distracted...” I trailed off as we got up from the bench and started walking to the front of the school.

“So...” Woohyun said as he rubs the back of his neck.

“Sooo...” I said back then a couple of giggly girls walked by and waved to Woohyun as they gave me death glares, after that we both awkwardly laugh.

“Want to listen to some music?” Woohyun asked as he hands me the left side of his beats headphones.

“I actually want to hear you sing, a lot of people said you have a voice of a God.” I said and he smiles shyly.

“I sang a song called Time, you want to hear that?” Woohyun said and pulled out his phone. I happily took the headphone and put it my left ear. I walked closer to him so the headphones won’t tug so much.

 

3RD POV

As the song starts with every word Woohyun sang, Hwayoung starts to feel a weird feeling. She couldn’t identify until she noticed it was the same as his feelings...

 

“Love...”

 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey you guys! I hope you have enjoyed my story so far!!! Please tell me you do!!!! OKAY so...LOVE huhuhuhuh??? Tell me who you think should get Hwayoung!! Nam Woohyun? or Kim Myungsoo? Hmmmm tough decision.