Misunderstanding

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You woke up at the sound of the door opening.

"Jaejoong oppa?" you rubbed your eyes and looked towards the door.

"What are you doing in our hyungnim's room? Only people he trusts are allowed here. Hurry up and go downstairs and do you job!" a man in a black tux came over to you and dragged you out of the bed.

"Wait! It's a misunderstanding! I'm Jae-Hero's new maid!" you tried to explain.

"Hyungnim has not given me any news about him having a maid, nonsense."

"Then I'll prove it to you! Show me where Hero is right now and we'll see what happens!" your stubborn side started to show.

The man looked at you and then grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the room towards the elevator. Both you went inside and the elevator doors opened again.

*I'll show him!* you walked towards the main conference expecting him to be there. There were guards outside. They gave you a look and at the man behind you. Both nodded to each other and the guard opened the door.

"Hero!" you bounced into the room forgetting that it was a meeting and ran to Jaejoong's side. "This guy said I wasn't your maid and tried to drag me out of your room!" you stood behind Jaejoong's chair.

"~~~~~~~-ah! I never knew you were here," you heard a high pitch squeal. "Coincidence much?"

You turned around and found the one and only Junsu. "Hey Su! What's up?"

"Don't worry about us," said another voice.

"Yunho op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter