Please Be Okay

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The red light was still on. Surgery in progress.

Doctors were rushing all over the place, trying to find instruments and assist the head doctor that was in charge of you. DBSK was just sitting nervously outside praying that you would come out safe.

The doctor came out. “Are you relatives of Miss Lee ~~~~~~?”

“Yes!” DBSK jumped out of their seats.

The doctor had a weird expression on his face. No one could read it.

“I’m afraid Miss Lee ~~~~ has lost too much blood,” the doctor pulled off his gloves. “We need someone to do a blood transfusion.”

“I’ll do it!” they all shot their hands in the air. “Take as much as you need.”

“She’s blood type O, people with blood type O, please come with me,” the doctor waved them over.

Only Yoochun came forward. *I’m the only member besides Jaejoong hyung with Blood type O.*

“Thanks Yoochun,” Yunho smiled at him. *If only I was type O…*

“I’ll do my best to save her,” Yoochun nodded at them then followed the doctor in.

 

“You know Kikwang, you and I could get along just fine,” Jaejoong was supporting Kikwang. Kikwang had his arm slung around Jaejoong’s neck and Jaejoong had his arm around his lower back. “Just wait till ~~~~~ hears about this!”

“Will she be okay?” Kikwang whispered, feeling guilty that he had put you through such a horrible thing. “Let’s go to the hospital, I want to see how she’s doing.”

“Don’t we al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter