Battle Begins!

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were at Mirotic pacing up and down the entrance.

*Where is he? He’s late and I’m getting a bit worried…* Your imaginations went wild as you started to jump to conclusions about Jaejoong and Kikwang. *This is killing me!*

“Yah!” you heard Jaejoong’s voice in the driveway of Mirotic. “Why aren’t you inside?”

“That’s the first thing I hear from you when I was worried that something might’ve happened?” you raised an eyebrow and turned away from him. “Here I thought that I should ask the driver to take me back to the hotel and look for you.”

Jaejoong instantly felt warmth in his heart, “Sorry, I thought knew that something would happen to you… you could of waited for me inside.”

You turned around on your heels and smiled at him, but that smiled disappeared straight away when you saw the corner of his lip.

“What happened to your lip oppa? I thought you said-“ you were interrupted.

“Nothing happened, just bumped into some trouble on the way to Mirotic that’s all,” Jaejoong touched the graze and winced.

You gave him the ‘See-what-I’m-trying-to-say’ look. “Oppa, let’s go inside and I’ll take a look at it.”

Jaejoong came to your side in an instant and placed a hand on your waist. “Thanks, babe.”

*Babe? That’s something new…* you glanced at him and took him inside and he led you to one of the leather lounges. The club was closed for tonight.

You called Shin Jong. “Shin Jong! Get m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter