Not Feeling Well, So You Feel Someone Else

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kikwang sighed, *I'm going to get those two back someday…*

"Hurry up," Junhyung pushed him towards Yoona.

"Good luck hyung!" Dongwoon stifled his laughter and hid behind Yoseob. Yoseob just pushed him to the front.

"Kikwang," Yoona gave him a suspicious look. "You're not going to do what," She glanced at the flustered Sunny in your arms. *Guys and their immaturity.*

"Yoona," Kikwang took a step towards her.

"Put in the actions as well!" Doojoon howled and everyone dropped to the sand in laughter.

"The expression as well!" Dongwoo pumped his fist in the air and high fived Doojoon.

*ing bastards,* Kikwang gave them a death glare and flipped them off.

"Hurry up!" Changmin hollered. "You're wasting precious cheese time!"

Kikwang just ignored their childish comments and looked back at Yoona. He took in a deep breath, put on a pout expression. "Yoona," he pouted even more. "I'm not feeling well today," he gave her some aegyo. "CAN I FEEL YOU INSTEAD?" he did the groping hand movement and wriggled his eyebrows.

"Kikwang!" Yoona flushed red and slapped him in the shoulder. "That was disgusting!"

All the guys hollered in the background.

"Jaejoong!!! Doojoon!!" Yoona screamed their names in embarrassment. "Totally unnecessary!"

"Someone's on their heaven's gift!" Yoseob bit his lip to prevent himself from bursting out laughing. Dongwoon joined in the laughing an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter