Fettuccine

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 You both arrived at Mirotic. You went through the 'secret passage'. This way was usually used for Jaejoong to conceal his identity as Hero and for you to become inconspicuous just like him.

"Good evening Hyungnim and Hyungsoonim!" all of Jaejoong's men bowed.

Jaejoong nodded in acknowledgement and you giggled. *They called my Hyungsoonim.*

"It's not Hyungsoonim, it's ~~~~~~~~," Jaejoong shook his head and made his way towards the lift.

You kept by his side and walked in the lift together with Jaejoong.

"It's cute how they called me 'Hyungsoonim'," you laughed and turned to Jaejoong. "I don't mind it."

Jaejoong sighed. *At least she doesn’t mind.*

 

You both walked into Jaejoong's office or so-called living quarters. Jaejoong made his way to his desk and sat down. He was still in his school uniform.

"Jae- I mean Hero, don't you need to change out of that?" you pointed towards his uniform with a perfectly waxed eyebrow. "I still can't believe a high school student is one of the biggest gangsters in Seoul."

Jaejoong looked down at his school uniform. "Oh right, forgot about that," he chuckled lightly. He stood up and walked towards his walk-in closet. "~~~~~~-ah, I'm hungry. While I freshen up and change, can you make us something to eat? Just something to fill my stomach. Thanks."

"Please?" you shook your head and made your way towards the kitchen.

"Please and thank you," Jaejoong yelled from his closet. He came out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter