Hint: What You Are To Me

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were in Jaejoong’s car making light conversation with him. The feeling of being Jaejoong’s girlfriend hadn’t kicked in fully but you were enjoying his company more and more. You noticed that you weren’t going in the direction of Mirotic, rather somewhere random.

You looked out the window. “Wow,” you gasped at the massive mansions side by side.

“Neat right?” you heard the smile in his voice.

“Where is this?” you turned to him and your eyes practically lit the whole car.

“I told you didn’t I, my house.”

You looked at him, stunned. “Your house? As if…”

“Wait and see,” Jaejoong changed gears and drove up a long driveway.  He reached the main gate and punched in the pin number. The gates opened and you were marvelling the garden. Jaejoong stopped the engine and climbed out. He reached your door and opened it. “We’re here!”

You sat there stunned. “Goodness me…”

“Don’t you want a tour?” Jaejoong started to tease you. “We can just go Mirotic, I thought you wanted to see my actual house,” he shrugged and put his hand on the car door.

You bolted from your seat and ran towards the house. “Oppa! Hurry up!”

Jaejoong playfully rolled his eyes, locked his car and lightly jogged to the front door.

You couldn’t really see his mansion but the main exterior colour was a dark royal blue colour. You couldn’t really distinguish it under the flood light.

Jaejoong came to your side,”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter