Disppearance Of A Close Friend

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong held the door for you to enter.

You smiled at his gentleman etiquette and went in. A small wow escaped from your mouth.

Jaejoong closed the door while chuckling lightly at your reaction. *Her reactions never fail to amuse me.*

You kept walking through the long corridor and found yourself in a big spacious room and a spiral staircase in the far corner. You stared at the staircase for a bit then moved down the corridor again. This time, you were at the kitchen.

Jaejoong just followed next to you just saying a few words here and there, telling you each room you had randomly entered.

“Oppa!” you suddenly stopped in your tracks and faced Jaejoong. “I want to see your room,” you shyly smiled at him.

“What’s mine is yours babe, no need to ask me every single time,” Jaejoong smiled his signature smile which practically swept you off your feet. “Follow me,” he placed his hand in yours and led you back to the spiral staircase.

You had never seen a spiral staircase before and walking on it made you bounce with excitement.

“Babe, the staircase actually moves depending on the room. I just recently came to my room to get something so it’s already leading up to my room,” Jaejoong explained.

“It. Moves?” you were confused. *How could a staircase move?*

Jaejoong laughed at your cluelessness and then came to the top of the stairs. “My room.”

You looked around the room. It was neat,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter