Shopping Date

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It was 5pm. Time for Jaejoong to pick you up from the office.

Jaejoong barged in without knocking since you were expecting him.

"Let's go!" Jaejoong grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the office. On the way he grabbed your bag and anything you needed to bring home after today's activities.

You just followed him without any complaints as you couldn't convince him. He could be quite stubborn as well. You went to the school's parking lot and he pushed you into his red Ferrari. *Why is he in such a hurry?*

Jaejoong jumped into the driver's seat and put his keys into the ignition. "You ready?"

You nodded and slightly giggled at his giddiness. Jaejoong reversed out of the parking lot and drove to an expensive shopping mall.

"Aren't we going to Mirotic? You said you needed my help on something," you curiously peered at him.

"I need your help in picking a tux for the ball. You're my date after all."

"Since when was I your date?"

"Ever since you became my personal maid," Jaejoong smiled at his last comment.

 

You both were walking through the entrance of the mall. *This place looks really expensive.*

"Jaejoong, let's go somewhere less expensive," you grabbed his arm. "I can't afford these types of clothes."

"Who said you're paying? A guy always pays for his lady on a date and especially if he's taking her as his to a ball," Jaejoong winked at you. "It’s Jaejoong oppa for your information."

"I don't want you to pay for me," you blurted out.

"Too bad. I already am," he guided you to an expensive looking shop which specialised in formal wear. "~~~~~~~-ah, go find a design you like and if you don't like the colour then we'll get them to custom make it for you, okay?" he pushed you lightly towards all the pretty looking dresses. "If you come back empty handed you're going to try everything single one of those dresses until I find

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter