You're My Sun

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu was pushed by Jaejoong and stumbled into the waters at Sunny's feet.

"Hey baby," Junsu tried to act natural. He turned to look at Jaejoong and the other DBSK members doubling over. Everyone was in the little 'secret' now, well, besides the girls.

Sunny just looked at Junsu and blinked, "Hello!"

Junsu meekly grinned and stood up, "Babe, I have something to tell you." He lightly cringed and pulled a face.

"Announce it to the world baby!" Yoochun hooted in the background.

"Hyung!" Junsu raged at Yoochun. "You broke the mood!"

" off! Stop chucking everywhere and get on with it!" Junhyung came up with the rest of Beast and Kikwang trailing behind with his shoulders hunched forward in distaste.

Junsu coughed into his fist, "Sunny, as I was saying…" He gave her a cute aegyo smile.

"Yes?" Sunny raised an eyebrow and the rest of the girls surrounded her. "Please, do take you time," she added sarcasm to it.

Junsu sighed and glanced at his hyungs. They were all howling in laughter except for Kikwang.

"Say it clearly and slowly!" Yunho called out. "Otherwise another's one coming your way!"

"!" Junsu hissed under his breath.

"What was that Su?" Sunny blinked innocently.

"Sunny," Junsu took a breath and looked straight into Sunny's eyes. "You're my sun, I revolve around you," he squatted down onto the sand and buried his face in his arms.

Jes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter