Face Off

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung," Changmin slyly whispered into Jaejoong's ear. "We have company."

Jaejoong looked into the direction where Changmin was looking and saw Beast filing in.

"Why the are they're here?!" Jaejoong hissed at Yunho.

Yunho shrugged, "Technically Jaejoong, they're part of the meet as well."

You uneasily squirmed in Jaejoong's arms, "Oppa…"

"I Know," Jaejoong excused himself from the others and lead you outside.

*Where are we going?* you poked Jaejoong's side.

"Mirotic."

You sighed in relief just as the limo appeared.

"!" Jaejoong cursed under his breath when Beast came rushing out of the hotel towards you.

DBSK were close behind them with tense faces. "Get in!" Jaejoong pushed you quickly but carefully into the limo and locked the door from the outside.

"Oppa?!" you screamed and banged on the window of the limo. "Oppa!!"

You tried to open the door from the inside but you couldn't. If it was locked from the outside, then someone from the outside must unlocked and vice versa.

"Driver, take her to this address and whatever she says to you, don't listen and take her here safely," Jaejoong gave the driver a roll of cash.

The driver understood this and drove off out of the hotel.

 

"Well, Jaejoong, looks like she'll be safe for another night," Hyunseung looked bored.

" off," Jaejoong looked really pissed off. *Kikwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter