Be Happy With Him

A Secret Between Two
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong was wired up next to you. He held your hand tightly, looking at your fragile being. *My poor baby, she must have been hurting the whole time.*

Jaejoong sighed and looked at the tube of blood that was connected to both you and him. He was so grateful that he could make it on time. He also knew that he owed Yoochun a lifetime. *Thanks Yoochun, I’m really grateful that you tried to save her but now, it’s my turn to help her.*

The doctor came in. “Mr. Kim? We should stop the blood transfusion now because we just received good news from Miss Lee’s monitoring team.”

Jaejoong slightly bobbed his head in reply. *Please be good,*

“Miss Lee is now a healthy state of being, she just needs to rest and let the new blood flow through her veins.”

Jaejoong bolted in from his lying position and forgot about the wires. “!” he cursed as he came over to you and looked to see if anything came undone or if you were hurt anywhere.

The doctor came up to Jaejoong, stopped the machines and unwired him. “You can stay with her as long as you need.”

“Thank you so much doctor!” Jaejoong bowed to him. *I’ve never bowed to someone ever since I owned Mirotic,*

The doctor smiled and made his way out of the room.

Jaejoong, now free from wires, he came up to you and brushed a strand of slightly damp hair away from your cheek. “You’re safe now baby.”

Even though you were unconscious, some part of you knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter